Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puffy niPples

Hello!

Im still on my first bottle of ainterol pills and i do have all the swelling.. However it seems like this swelling dies in the ten days that i take my break.. And then mey period starts, so after 17 days its gone.

Should i add maca and msm to my regime? Should i just take pm for 15 days then stop for 5 days then start again?... I doubt id get my period then.

Also! Im getting swollen nipples.. Basically the whole areolas area is biggerand puffier. Is that common? I dont want thatSad.

And theres no bum growth- has anyone experienced any?

Thanks!

bumpp
please replyyy

Hi aimingforD,

PM is a phyto-estrogen, so it makes the milk ducts longer. That pushes the areolas out, so it's possible that they get puffy, yes.

Take fenugreek or red clover in the other two weeks to improve the shape. If you really want them rounder, you could try fennel. If you have break outs or hair loss or chin hair, licorice.

Hey aimingforD.
What is your current size and shape? They say that estrogen increases the size outwards but does not round out the breasts like progesterone does. Puffy areolas can be caused be the breasts enlarging "too much" outwards giving them conical shape and a puffy nipple. If you are small and your breasts are not very round maybe another method would be better for you. If you are not that small and have a round shape I have no idea what might be causing this. Good luck!!

hello ladies, thank you for your replies

Well, I am a 34 A/ 32 B..

My boobs are not super round, but they're there..as for the nipples, they're just becoming puffy and a little bigger, i wanted to just stick to the original size..

they have kinda puffed out outwards, so the side profile of my boobs looks like this

Dc...lol the c is supposed to be facing the other way..and much smaller.
what do you guys think? am i supposed to stop pmSad?

I am also equally tenog small breasts and a cone shape, round breasts I want to, want to say then that pm is not "fill" the breasts, then it is better to grow with a round shape?, Thanks beautiful!Smile

Isabelle, then do you advise to take fennel to round the chest?, and does red clover also serve?, thank you.

Hi Claudia,

Yes and yes. Fennel and red clover will round the breast.

Would it be okay if i went on Nuva ring for birth control while being on PM?

Hi aimingforD,

idreamofD is doing just that. Extremely happy, and growing 1" a month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon