Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin Care Routines?

I am curious what everyone's skin care routine is? I know this is a forum about breast growth, but skin is very important for feminine beauty! Beautiful, flawless skin is very very important!

I have recently been looking through www.skincaretalk.com which is a VERY good forum for learning about other people's experiences with different skin care routines and different skin products.

My skin care routine is as following (devised from the skincaretalk forum):

Morning:
- Vitamin C serum (DeVita)
- Sunscreen (Green Beaver)

Evening:
- Facial cleanser (Devita)
- Tretinoin (Retin A)
- Vitamin E moisturizer (JASON)
- Eye Serum (Marie Veronique)

Hi GB,

Is this for the titas only or face or whole body.. I am going to buy for my face lactic acid and glycolic acid peels and it comes with emu oil that I been wanting to try.. maca and PM have been helping alot with my skin.. I do exfoliate my face alot and that helps but looking forward to see how the peels will work..been reading the BHM form of them using this and alot have been getting awesome results from it..they are also doing another peel but I am too chicken to try it just yet(TCA)..I want to see how the other ones work first cause my acne is doing pretty good so far..I also think msm is working for me too.. IMO my diet, supps, the herbs in the right balance are working pretty good.. I am also using black strap molasses in my food, I dont know what is working but my hair is growing pretty fast and new growth too.. I plan on buying mane and tail for the hair too.. they say that works great for growth and makes hair soft and shiney..I will let you know how it works..

black strap molasses is Iron rich, and Iron really helps the hair grow. I know this is a thread on skin care, but for hair growth I have had success with MSM and He Shou Wu, although I stopped He Shou Wu now since I am using PM.

Do you have an actual skin care routine (MORNING/EVENING) beachbumbythesea?

Hi GB,

I have read that some women was taking Black strap molasses and her gray hair was gone...I will let you know..

As for skin regimen.. yes and no.. I notice when I stopped using hot water in the shower for my face while using an exfoliating cloth my skin was less clear.. I am finding that PM and I think maca is changing my skin alot that I need to exfoliate it alot and opening up the pores in the shower works good...I also use mens dove and it doesnt break me out..go figure.. but I am now going to use the peels and thinking of buying the washes too...but I think I need the peels to bring it all to the surface and rejuv.. the skin..I use witch hazel too..I dont use much lotions or creams as of yet cause they break me out..still looking..I tried vitE, olive oil, jojoba and they all clog my pores.. I really want to find a sunscreen especially after using the peels..I guess I should try one from where I am getting the peels from..how does your sunscreen feel and does it clog your pores..do you break out from the slightest thing..

This is going to sound weird, but I use oatmeal for my face.

Its a big mess, but my face looks a lot smoother. Its very good at exfoliating, no outside chemicals are used, and its cheap! Then afterwards I just use a daily moisturizer - Aveeno.

My face has never looked better! Until about 2 weeks when I had an acne explosion due to the dirty lakes I have to survey at work. But its clearing up now Smile
Thumbs Up 

I also use to stroke my face.
The results have been satisfactory ...
I mix a little honey, milk and oats, until it becomes thick porridge.
Apply and leave act for 20 minutes.
After I wash my face with cold water and then apply the sunscreen.

The result is a lighter skin and soft, with visibly reduced pores ...

Test girls! Big Grin

Thank you I have heard only good things about Oatmeal, do you use the grinded down oatmeal (oatbran) or the one with the large chucks?

I struggle with my skin so much. Never had acne in high school, now I'm an adult and its here. The worst is that I pop them (which is bad) but then I get dark spots that take months to go away. I use glycolic acid peels to try to get my skin to turnaround faster, but I still have the problem. The acne is a little better now. I really want beautiful glowing CLEAR skin but I don't know how to go about it.

(29-09-2011, 03:59 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Thank you I have heard only good things about Oatmeal, do you use the grinded down oatmeal (oatbran) or the one with the large chucks?

I use the one with the chunks since I think they exfoliate better. If you have plain Quaker Oats or any kind hanging around at home, try it out! I swear its wonderful right away.

(29-09-2011, 05:52 PM)chiquitabella Wrote:  I struggle with my skin so much. Never had acne in high school, now I'm an adult and its here. The worst is that I pop them (which is bad) but then I get dark spots that take months to go away. I use glycolic acid peels to try to get my skin to turnaround faster, but I still have the problem. The acne is a little better now. I really want beautiful glowing CLEAR skin but I don't know how to go about it.

I have the same issue with popping my zits. So after I pop them when I know I shouldn't, I make sure that my post zit area is healing and I put Vitamin E oil on it. Just in little area though. If it goes all over your face it'll have a negative effect (clogged pores).

The Vitamin E will help speed up the heeling process and lessen the chance of a brown spot/scar.

When I do get a brown spot, I take some lemon, and just squeeze some of the juice onto the brown spots. Sometimes there is a slight stingy sensation, but its because of acid. After about 10-20 minutes, I wash it off and put sunscreen on if I am going to be exposed to the sun. I usually do this at night so I don't need to worry about the sun turning my face into random white blotches.

Its not an immediate effect, but it goes from waiting for months to a few weeks - a month. You have to be REALLY dedicated to this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon