Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO on matured breasts

Silly title I know...but I am still debating about trying the bo...I don't believe my breasts are underdeveloped. I got pregnant at 15 (yes breasts were still growing naturally) and pregnancy just made them huge! My son was born day before my 16th birthday & I breast fed. So I don't think I fall into the underdeveloped catagory. I have a ton of excess skin but the fat in them is broken up into tiny pieces (they feel lumpy) and settles to the bottom. I lost all upper breast completely & basically only have lower breast...my nips do stick out in front but they are much lower than they should be lol. I consider them saggy as all get out, cuz when I lay down they fall off the sides of my chest. But I am not sure this is actually considered sag, seems more of excess skin and not enough tissue inside. Don't think I am ready for pumping cuz I don't think stretching the skin anymore will actually help me. I just need a way to fill out what skin is there naturally. Will bo help with this or am I a lost cause Huh

I had great results with bountiful breast, and also am getting results with the noogleberry pump. I had loss of volume from breastfeeding and some sag, both products helped me and many others. Worth a try.

I know you think you aren't underdeveloped, but how do you really know? You became pregnant very young, just as I did. I was 16 had my son at 17, so a year older, but it did prevent me from developing CORRECTLY. Okay, I got bigger while pregnant and breastfeeding also. But, after all that I ended up similar to you, empty, loose skin, etc. I found out during my NBE journey that the shape of my breasts before NBE was tubular. So just because you were big during pregnancy and nursing doesn't mean you fully developed, make sense?

I would recommend BO and NB. I know you think NB will stretch you further, I thought the same thing before researching their forum. But quite the contrary. It will help fill them back in! It did for mine as well as many others. Sunsets is a big example, she lost alot of volume due to weightloss, and in her opinion was saggy. She used NB and NB only, and became filled back in. I believe other than NB she also consumed chicken feet soup, but it is a part of her normal diet as she's Jamaican.

So yea I think definitely for what you are trying to accomplish, NB and BO are definitely a good option. Other options could be massaging, skin brushing, hypnosis, PM could be another option, and the stem cell transfer seems to be a good surgical option as opposed to implants. I'm considering the stem cell transfer as a plan C if I can't get to exactly where I want to be with NB/BO or with PM, PM is my plan B.

HTH

Started my BO this week....so keeping fingers crossed that it will work for me. Breasts feel tender, but that has been going on since I got them pierced, so not sure yet if I have any extra tenderness due to the BO.

Would love to post pics to track my progress but not sure how Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon