Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Voluptuo

Voluptuo
January 24 2008 at 6:27 PM Shy male (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has any body heard of Voluptuo i saw it while getting some Fenugreek, if you have have do you have details good or bad.
Have been on Fenugreek and SP for 6 months but have dropped SP now due to weight gain.

Author Reply

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Voluptuo January 24 2008, 9:12 PM

I haven't used it and don't know about other peoples experiences. I went to look at their website for info:

http://www.voluptuo.co.uk/content.aspx?id=222

Seems like it is based on cereals and hops. I think Eve (who started this forum) used various cereals in her very successful program, like black oats and barley. Looks like it would be possible to combine this with the fenugreek you are already taking since there are no clashing components.

Here are the Ingredients:

Hops (3 different kinds) (Humulus lupulus cv)

Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum L)

Black oats (Avena sativa)

Malt (Semen Hordei vulgaris germinatum)

Barley (Hordeum vulgare)

Rye (Secale cereale)

Wheat (Triticum aestivum)

Maize (Zea mays)

Natural Isoflavon Complex (Soya Extract)

Dietary Fibre

Anti-caking agent: 100% Vegetable Magnesium Stearate

Colloidal Silica

Cyclops
(no login) Re: Voluptuo January 24 2008, 9:28 PM

Isn't it expensive? I thought someone said it was similar to Wonderup but double the price.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
Eve M Re: Voluptuo January 28 2008, 8:22 PM

Just a note to say that only about a quarter of my herbal program consisted of cereals.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Voluptuo February 1 2008, 8:22 PM

It shouldn't be expensive - cereals are usually the cheapest herbs, I'd buy them separately as a lot of the commercial products won't tell you the constituent quantities so they can rip you off with tiny amounts of active ingredients.

Charity
(no login) Re: Voluptuo February 8 2008, 9:28 PM

It's expensive I'm afraid. And I think it's only vaguely similar to Wonderup.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon