Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What breast enlargement products have worked for you?

Hello,

I am new here and have been very unhappy with my breasts since i can remember. I have always had small breasts and have actually been made fun and called orangatang breasts Sad anyway i have recently given birth and breastfeeding has destroyed what little i had. I am barely a 34B with pointy breasts that have never had shape. Now they are droopy - didnt even know they could get there! they look horrible and i cant look them without feeling completely depressed and overly self conscious. I have been researching for anything - pills or otherwise - that will actually work and increase them in size and fix the shape. everytime i find some good results for one product i then find a site where someone says they havent worked and to try another one. I need some REAL feedback from women who have ACTUALLY tried a product and whether it worked. I have looked into breast implants but there are a lot of risks and not to mention it is soooo expensive!!

please anyone and everyone who can help me and let me know what theyve done to achieve results PLEASE let me know!!

Thank you!

-Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Take your time to read around the forum. In the sections on underdeveloped breasts and on PCOS, you will find the women with similar histories. Don't worry: they all fix it in the end Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon