Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Why do people put FAT BURNERS in boobie creams?

Why do people put FAT BURNERS in boobie creams?
February 26 2007 at 7:43 PM Fennel Fairy (Miss Marple Syrup) (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUE?!!?

I don't get it. Why do people add caffeine in their boobie massage goo? To increase the circulation? Caffeine is a very common ingredient in cellulite creams. Topical application of caffeine can reduce fat content in cells by blocking phosphodiesterase, an enzyme that inhibits fat breakdown. So why put it on the boobs unless we want to make them smaller?

Cocoa contains theobromine, an alkaloid that penetrates the skin to the subcutaneous fat layer and may help stimulate the release of stored fat.

Theobromine (3,7-dimethylxanthine) is a compound similar in structure to caffeine and a major component of cocoa and a minor component of coffee and tea. Theobromine is marketed in many products as a weight loss aid because theobromine also activates lipolysis (fat breakdown).

My question is... Does cocoa butter contain Theobromine too?
Let's ravish the internet and find out! Because if there IS Theobromine in cocoa butter, it might not be good for boobie massage. Well, I never said it was particularly good anyway...

Author Reply
TB
(no login) caffeine February 26 2007, 9:15 PM

I believe the theory was that caffeine applied externally stimulated blood flow. I do not know if that is in itself a good thing as a many things can stimulate blood flow, and some times that is not a good thing.

Theo
(no login) Re: Why do people put FAT BURNERS in boobie creams? March 17 2007, 10:28 PM

Cocoa butter contains mainly triglycerides of fatty acids that consist primarily of oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. Over 73% of the glycerides are present as monounsaturated forms (oleopalmitostearin and oleodistearin), the remaining being mostly diunsaturated glycerides (palmitodiolein and stearodiolein), with lesser amounts of fully saturated and triunsaturated (triolein glycerides). Linoleic acid levels have been reported to be up to 4.1%. Also present in cocoa butter are small amounts of sterols and methylsterols; sterols consist mainly of b-sitosterol, stigmasterol, and campesterol, with a small quantity of cholesterol.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon