Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need an experts opinion

Question 

hi every body
iam sfita and am new in this forum
i began NBE abuot 2 weeks ago and iam using the following
fenugreek, fennel, anise and caraway tea 2 cups aday
and i massage my breasts with cream based tea from the above herbs also 2 times aday.
any one thinks that is gonna really work?
and for how long ? please helllp.Huh

Unfortunelly, using nbs is like playing the lottery.

You can never be 100% sure something will work for you, because everyones body respond diferent to nbe. What might work for me, might not work for you, and viceversa.

So the journey is like a trial-error game.

Nevertheless, there are some things you can make which have worked for many females. You can start by using so.

I think you're program is quite well...thought, I didn't knew anise could help for breast growth. I'm also taking Fenugreek, but I'm taking the capsules since I can't stand the flavor.

Massage is also very important. What kind of massage are you using? I like the chi-rotation massage...after a few weeks you can actually see the growth you might achieve if doing the massage for at least one month.

Remember that nbe takes time, lots of time. Very few girls have achiever super fast results..I would say to try your method for, at least, three months. If nothing happens afterward, you can try changing your routine or adding herbs or stuff.

Don't give up!

Exactly, what LyndaLee said. I am on my 3rd attempt and finally getting results. Just do your homework and learn as much as you can cause at the end of the day, its your body and no one can tell you what you need.

As a matter a fact, if I would had just took my time and research a whole year or even 6 mos, I would be G cups by now!(okay maybe not G's but def. hit my goal mark) But its 5 years later after messing up my body from trial and error from loads of phyto estrogens I didn't need.

If you have the money, I would suggest you get your hormones tested to see where you fall. That way you will know what hormones are lacking if any. You could easily be estrogen dominant or lacking a multitude of hormones.Wink

hope that helps, it helped me.

thank you both LyndaLee and tibetan113 for your reply.
i added to my previous program homemade fenugreek capsules 1800mg/day
2 cups of soy milk
CFS
a dash of licorice to the herbal tea
i really want to get in to Eves and isabelle programs but i dont know where to start from, i read isabelle thread and there where so much information that icant handle and i thought my head is gonna explode.
any simplifications?????

Hi sfita,

The important ones are hops and fenugreek.

It's been nearly 10 month now exploring this forum, I finally managed to put pieces together in what I think is a complete program, I need a feedback from you all based on your experiences to tell me what do yo think, my program is:

Herbs:
500mg x 2 PM (ainterol powder) for the 1st 12 days of my cycle
Break in days 13,14,15
From days 16 - 28 I follow Eve's program with slight modification
Barley 800mg, Alfalfa 400mg, Fennel 600mg, Fenugreek3600mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg, Oats 800mg, Soya 1000mg.
I drink fennel tea occasionally in the luteal phase
Break from day 28 till the start of period

External:
fenugreek batter in luteal phase, also am planning to extract PM by Soxhlet and make acream with it for use in follicular phase

Massage:
Chi massage whenever possible

Noogleberry:
noogling for 2-3 hours x 2 times aday

Did I miss anything Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon