Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleansing hypnotherapy (to remove a block)

Hi
I have been very kindly informed on here that I may have a 'block' as I don't know if hypnosis is really working for me.

She thinks it's called cleansing hypnosis, but doesn't know where I can get one from. I've searched the web, and I too can't find anything. Does anybody know where I can get one of these from, because I feel once this 'block' is removed I will have more luck.

Thank you x

There is a track on hypnoticbody.com (the hypnosis program I´m using) that adresses the possible blocks you can have. It takes you back to the moment your breasts started growing, and helps you remember how this could have made you insecure, like you weren´t ready to grow up at that moment. Then it tells your unconscious mind to understand that at this moment, it is okay to grow breasts. Something like that. If you can´t get to the track I think you could do some self hypnosis along those lines.

Thank you Bibi - I will have a look at that.

Hi Bibi
I've had a look at the hypnoticbody.com site, and there are two different ones - there's the 'core program' and 'therapist kit'. Which one did you get, or did you get them both?
Also, I downloaded the manual, which explains how to use the CDs, and it really confused me. Are you able to explain better?
Also, how long have you been using this and have you had any change or growth with it?
Thank you very much

Hi,
Actually I haven´t been able to get to that page, don´t know why. But I just used the program they advertise to use for breast growth. You get different tracks, there is one that you have to listen to every day. Then there´s a training track you have to listen to a few times for deeper relaxation, and once you´re able to do that easily (it´s called getting to the bottom of the pool) you can add another one called Inner healer, which is where you get to change your self image.
There is another Cd to remove inner blocks, you only use that if you think you need it.
Then there´s some other extra´s that don´t have much to do with breasts but are useful.

So what I did, I listened once a day to the main Cd, then once or twice a week to the training Cd, and after a couple of weeks listened once a week to the inner healer (instead of the main Cd).
I also listened to the one to remove blocks, but only about 2 or 3 times because I didn´t feel I needed more than that.

As for the results, I don´t know if they helped (though I have had that tingling and soreness in my breasts from hypnosis) because I´ve been using a noogleberry at the same time so I can´t tell if the changes I had were from hypnosis or from pumping. But I do think that the hypnosis helped me to find out why I wasn´t making very much progress with nbe (I wasn´t very consistent with it in the beginning), and to become really motivated. When I started out I didn´t really believe I´d be so lucky as to have larger and nicer breasts, but now it seems completely attainable to me. It makes me very happy when I see the progress I´m making, my breasts are much rounder and fuller now, and that helps me to keep at it. In the beginning I just got frustrated because I didn´t see results right away, now I see it as a process. I think for any type of nbe to work you really have to be positive because it takes such a long time and effort, so I guess it did work for me.

Thank you Bibi.

I am going to look into this more and see if anyone else is using it, and what their success with it is, but I think I am going to go ahead with this, I think I need to get this 'block' removed.

It's been 4 weeks now, and they look and feel the same. Although at first I thought something was happening. I had a 'feeling' in my breasts like they were growing, and they did swell up and feel bigger, although didn't look it.

Thank you

Hi Bibi
I've just bought the hypnoticbody.com hypnosis. I've been reading the booklet, which it says you must read fully before commencing the hypnosis.

I have a few questions, which I don't fully understand, and wondered if you could explain them to me before I begin.

1. You have to be able to "go to the bottom of the pool" before you move onto the next CD, and I note you say "getting to the bottom of the pool" is to go in to a deep relaxation. But how do you really know if you are getting into a deeper relaxation?

2. Which CD and track is the one to remove the block (as I think I really need to listen to this as I believe I may have a block)?

3. I am currently using Steve G Jones' gold hypnosis, and just wondered if you know whether it would be okay to use this as well as this one? I'm not sure, I'm thinking maybe my brain will get confused because it is receiving two different ways of making your breasts grow.

4. In the booklet, it says "Do NOT fall asleep". I am quite confused over this. On reading other hypnosis sites, etc, they say it doesn't matter if you fall asleep as your subconscious is always awake and hears everything. Do you know?

Sorry for all the questions, but hope you can help me.

How is it going for you, and how long have you been using the hypnoticbody.com hypnosis for now?

Many thanks

Hello
I am just to have a look into this more and see if anyone else is using it, and what their success with it is, but I think I am going to go ahead with this, I think I need to get this 'block' removed.

It's been 4 weeks now, and they look and feel the same. Although at first I thought something was happening. I had a 'feeling' in my breasts like they were growing, and they did swell up and feel bigger,feel great pleasure.

Recently had 12 y.o. breast implants out and lift. I'm about 5 weeks into BlakeTalks and subliminals during the day, no growth yet, occasional breast sensations.
Re programs addressing a block....."You may have not wanted to grow up, You can now allow your breasts to grow" (something like that)
If I don't get results and wonder if I have a block, the above suggestion wouldn't relate to me, as my small breasts are inherited. Mum and sister have A cups. So my size isn't related to anything like not wanting to grow up.
Hypnotherapy sessions for BE often say, YOU stopped your grow. Well I didn't, my genes predetermend my size. Not to say I can't overide it with hynosis, but it would be good to hear the subject of genetics mentioned by hypnotists.
Has anyone heard a program that does?
Are the DNA activation programs I've read about here about genetics?

Djt-d, Did you have success with hypnoticbody?

Hi goldy
To be honest, I've only just started the hypnoticbody hypnosis 1 week ago.
When I bought it last year I was still using Steve G Jones and wanted to give this a bit longer before I gave up. I gave up just before Christmas with no results. But since then I wanted to wait a few months before starting a new programm (sort of make sure my body was cleansed and empty of the old hypnosis before I started the new one). And then I've been away on holidays and then it was just getting motivated to get started with it.
I'm really hoping this works as the readup booklet provided looks very promising. It says to continue for 12 weeks (more if needed), so I will report back in 11 weeks (as I've nearly done 1 week).
Fingers crossed this is the thing that will work for me.
PS: I'm also using the bust roller for massage (this is on a separate forum if you'd like to read about it), although no visable results with this yet (although when I just place my hands over my breasts I think they feel a bit bigger/swollen/puffier), but wouldn't like to say for sure, not just yet anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon