Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN

Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN
May 8 2006 at 6:46 PM Chantelle (Login Chantelleb)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been researching both these enhancers Nuperk as well as Tobustan and i have seen alot of good reviews and research. Has anyone tried these enhancers or any that work???

Author Reply

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN May 8 2006, 7:44 PM

Someone posted here about Nuperk, but she was complaining about it. I remember someone posting about Tobustan too, but she was also complaining. I haven't seen any good reviews about these two products, except on sites which have been set up to promote them, and they obviously don't count. However, if you find any genuine reviews you are welcome to let us know about it.

Edit Message Delete Message

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN May 9 2006, 4:31 AM

do a search. Nuperk and Tosbustan have been brought up dozens of times. Yes, they are a scam. yes, some women have problems getting their merchendise. and yes they have fake testimonials and pictures. i dont mean to be rude but it just takes a bit of common sense to realize that those review sites are up to no good. you will notices that all the brands that were ranked high were what i call "sister" brands. the exact same product under a different name. all these sister brands had links to sites where you can buy the product on the review site. all other brands (even the brands that were identical but not affiliated with the company behind nuperk and tobustan) where ranked poorly and didnt have links.

these sites review sites pray on the women who are smart enough not to just take a NBE product website at face value but not still desperate enough to believe a site that seems to look like they are an authority that is objective and non bias. they are all bogas. There are no REAL review sites for NBE products.

common sense would also tell many women that if a site would be so dishonest then how can anyone expect much out of these products. if they work then the results should speak for themselves. dont get me wrong. most product are a little dishonest but the use of fake testimonials and fake pictures take things too far.

look at the routine section on the beboard and this forum. you will notice very few women are having results with prearranged formulas except for 2 cases where wonderup seemed to have great results. other then wonderup i wouldnt recommend any kind of prearranged pill formulas.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN May 9 2006, 9:23 PM

I have to agree with SugarQ, there are no REAL review sites for NBE products. At least I have never seen one.

Shivan
(no login) Mammonite June 6 2007, 4:07 AM

I ordered Mamonite about a month and a half ago. I finally received the product but I was told that they have already taken the money out of my account. But instead I received the package as a COD. I have been contacting these people for the past few weeks now and no one has replied back. The only contact they have is through email and I have sent about 12 emails to them but yet I still don't have any response. Jack asses took my money and bounced. Bastards. DO NOT GET THEIR PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Danielle
(no login) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN June 6 2007, 8:29 AM

I've heard that Mamonite Inc does not really exist and is actually called Herbal Group, despite what it says on their website. And I think someone complained here before about their poor customer service.

mia
(no login) Breast pill review websites owned by makers August 2 2007, 5:55 AM

I did my research and found that the "independent review" websites for breast enhancement pills: MdBreast (mdbreast.com), GroupNatural (GroupNatural.com), BreastZine (bustzine.com) were all registered by the same entity. These three websites are even hosted by the same server! Too much of a coincidence. So as mentioned here, apparently there are no truly independent review websites out there for enhancement pills. Or if there are, please post and let me know!

Lisa
(no login) A testimonial about Nuperk January 6 2008, 5:48 PM

This is not my testimonial but one that I thought was good.

Go to: http://www.publichealthforums.com/Nuperk.asp

kiwine
(no login) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN February 8 2008, 5:10 PM

I just ordered that mess just about two weeks ago and hadn't received it yet. How would i go about getting my money back?

Woolly Sheep
(Login mcgreg28) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN February 8 2008, 7:13 PM

Lisa I went to website you listed {http://www.publichealthforums.com/Nuperk.asp}. I've used Breast Actives and it didn't work for me. It is linked with Breast Gain Plus. I am convinced that it's a scam! The only contact they provide for ordering. Also, they do not return email.

Nicole C.
(no login) I think I've been scammed too! February 17 2008, 2:59 AM

Hi Ladies,

I placed a 6 month order for Tobustan online and mailed in a money oreder, sent 2 emails in the past 4 days with no responce and the phone line doesnt work...

I want the product or my money back - who do I report this to? Anyone have ideas?!

A couple years ago I ordered Curvanate and received Tobustan instead... It worked for me in 4 months. I wish these people would do their job!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN February 17 2008, 10:56 AM

Don't order such crap products. What do you expect?

Jackie
(Login classyfashh) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN February 17 2008, 8:03 PM

Hahahahahahahaha.
I don't know. But their reviews ... I have read before were disgustingly TERRIBLE. They were clearly fake. I don't understand how anyone could really fall for that to be honest.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN February 17 2008, 8:19 PM

People make mistakes.We are not perfect.I don't know why some people get shocked when someone is useing a wrong or weak product.I have done the same mistake too at the begining of my journey.I didn't know about forums and so on,and frankly each product tells you it is the best.There are many faulse reviews too.So it happens.The most important thing is to help them know how to benfit from what they already have(like doubling the dose) in order to minimize time and money lose rather than laugh and blame them.

NICOLE,
I think this might be helpful.Hope you get somthing out of this.There are some reports on other brands..

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/General/GeneralStaticPage.aspx?Page=NewsletterArchives&sm=ctl00_ucLeftNavBar_LeftNavBar2_BBBWEB_pro2_3_3

This message has been edited by sandy111 on Feb 17, 2008 8:30 PM
This message has been edited by sandy111 on Feb 17, 2008 8:28 PM

Coral
(no login) breast enlargement pills March 12 2008, 3:40 PM

I know Grobust doesn't get the best reviews on the review lists, but it is available at GNC and it worked for me. It wasn't a huge change, but if you're looking for a little more firmness and about 1cup size difference it is great. The only drawback is that it makes your breasts feel just as they do right before your period and I start making milk (my son is 9) Oh well, this drawback is better than getting ripped off or getting no results at all.

JMami
(no login) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN August 2 2008, 7:06 AM

I had order Tobustan a week ago and received it in 4 days

DEBBIE
(no login) TOBUSTAN August 26 2008, 4:39 PM

I ORDERED TOBUSTAN 3 WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT. THEY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL ONCE THAT SAID IT TAKES 8 WORKING DAYS BUT IS HAS BEEN LONGER THAN THAT.

THEY HAVE VERY BAD AFTER SALE SEVICE.

Elaine
(no login) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN August 26 2008, 7:21 PM

They are garbage, very unreliable. Unfortunately I had to find that out the hard way. Just answering an e-mail is a big effort for them.

d
(no login) how stupid am i? May 17 2009, 2:27 AM

I was really thinking about ordering tobustan......I´m so glad I didn´t, I´d reather have the surgery

hematin
(Login hematin) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN May 18 2009, 3:43 PM

please please girls, do not buy anything that is not tested and tried like other pharmaceutical drugs. Chemical like aspirin ,penicillin have been tested and tried for months and years before they can be used .
I am a health care professional and I use nbe herbs only and some food items and massages (i havent been doing this). Look what happend to hydroxycut , people started having elevated liverfunctiontests and kidney failures. All this internet review site are not medically reviewed please dont buy any of these advertised bottles

Rae
(no login) Re: Help with NUPERK AND TOBUSTAN June 11 2011, 1:20 AM

I ordered Tobustan and got it in two days! After reading reviews online, I was worried it was a scam and called to cancel it but it had already been shipped. Aka- I called and they picked up right away. I called the number thats on the tobustan site and it worked fine. I just started the pills today. hope they work, but if not, I expected as much.

sara
(Login saramesa) They work October 2 2011, 5:43 PM

I ordered tobustan and got a quick delivery. Whether it works or not remains to be seen.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon