Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Breast Assure?

Breast Assure?
November 21 2005 at 12:29 AM Rissi (Login Rissi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has used Breast Assure. I found it in my local vitamin store and can't find a lot of information on it. Thanks! Smile

Author Reply
Marie
(no login) Re: Breast Assure? November 21 2005, 9:40 AM

I think it's a fairly new one. The ingredients seem a bit different to a lot of these products, so at least it's not just a copy of something else like so many products are.

SugarQ
(no login) Re: Breast Assure? November 21 2005, 6:07 PM

rissi, are you new to the forum?
one of the toughest questions for forum members to answer are questions about specific brands. you would be lucky to fine even 1 person that usedthat product and got any reliable results to comment about. and even if you get maybe 2 or 3 people that said they used it, its not a reiable pool of people that you can use to make a choice with.
most of the ladies here and on most other forums are using individual herbs. they are more protent, cheaper and they have more control over how much of each herb goes into their body.
popular brands that you can find some info on are breast success (and its sister brands), wonderup, Erdic,voluptuo and a few others i cant name of the top of my head.
New brands are less likely to have too many users on forums. You can do a search on Breast Assure or any other brand on this forum, and other NBE forums. Or you can wait 6 months to 1 year and ask the question again.
the only real way you will know if any method of NBE will work for you is if you try it for yourself. so if you intend of trying Breast Assure see if they offer a garantee and do a little shopping around and see if you can find a good deal on the product.
i hope you find what you are looking for
good luck,
HB

Ellie
(no login) Re breast assure August 17 2011, 3:30 PM

I'm finding mostly positive feedback about this product. I just started taking it following herbal research on the best ones to use such as wild yam and fenugreek. I was only going to buy the individual herbs but finding breast assure included all the herbs I read about I find it the more inexpensive route to go.

I've also found information on increasing one cup size in 30 days using breast massage which I believe u should use along with any herbal supplement. Good luck and be patient.

suzi
(no login) Re breast assure October 1 2011, 7:06 PM

I have used Breast Assure for a month. No sign of anything happening yet yet but it's early days.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon