Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs [archive thread]

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs
November 30 2009 at 9:41 AM Cynthia (Login latinbbygrl25)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to grow my butt and hips as well as a bit on boobs and tighs, what natural herbs can i take to make it happen? does the saw palmetto make you gain weight in those areas? and would it make me gain in my midsection? im currently taking maca but need to boost the process thanks

Author Reply

Paloma
(Login Palomalove) Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs November 30 2009, 11:39 PM

Maca is all I've heard of to boost butt production. I'm not sure I'm convinced that ANY internal herb, including maca, "knows" where you want it to go on your body. Maybe hypnosis can help with that. I've read recently in posts here that the herbs/gladulars/adaptogens/whatevers increase the amount of estrogens in your body, encouraging your body to put on weight where ever those estrogen receptors are. I think what that means is that you will put on the weight where ever you usually put on weight, but maybe a little more concentrated on boobs and butt because it's hormonal weight gain rather than couch-potato, ice cream weight - but where it goes (boobs or butt, or in my case, pot belly, dammit) depends on where your body has those receptors.

Wahaika just mentioned dandilion helping to increase receptor sites - maybe you could massage some of that into the areas you want to grow? Seems like topical application is the only way to concentrate the herbs exactly where you want them. I don't personally know if it works since I haven't tried it yet.

Saw Pametto is definately supposed to add weight. Wahaika also suggested putting yohimburn on your midsection to whittle that part back down if it gets too fatty.

Good luck!

Edit Message Delete Message

Cynthia
(no login) Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs December 1 2009, 12:00 AM

is the wahitia thingy a liquid form i get and massage it in my midsection or do i drink it? also do i get the dandilion in liquid form and apply it where i want to increase my estrogen reseptor stuff? lol sorry for the silly questions

Cynthia
(no login) liquid or capsule? December 1 2009, 1:07 AM

so is the yohimburn that you apply in the midsection is in liquid form or you gotta drink it in capsules? and does the dandelion is prefered in liquid or capsules? thnks

Paloma
(Login Palomalove) Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs December 2 2009, 1:29 AM

YOu get liquids, so that you can rub them into your skin where you want them. If you take then internally, your body will put it where ever IT wants to - which apparantly is not where YOU want it to go!

Put the dandilion where you want to grow, yohimburn where you want to shrink. Be sure to let us know if it works!!!

Cynthia
(Login latinbbygrl25) Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butt, boobs, hips & tighs December 2 2009, 1:55 AM

doesn't the dandelion gets rid of excess water? wouldn't that make my butt smaller?

kendra
(no login) i knw a solution to hip,breast and butt enlargement July 27 2011, 12:39 PM

I used to have a very flat breast and buttock,until a friend from Togo introduced me to TOTY creams & pills.my dear gals in less than 10days my buttocks grew 6inches and my breast are big strong and sexy tanks to Toty cream and pills.and right now I am a distributor in nigeria.dis cream jst kme to nigeria dis july 2011.if u want to buy u can contact me on (+234)08133799843.its jst 4000(four thousand naira) for a package.pls don't use all dis cheap pill they deposit fat al over the body later.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon