Poll: Do I have low estrogen or high testorone? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
low estrogen
0%
0%
high testerone
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

underdevelopment breast

SmileHi everyone, I have an issue with my underdevelopment breast ever since I go through puberty. I m now 22 years old, but my breast size is like 32AA. I took Perfect Curve for like 2 months, but nothing changed. My period is very rare. Sometimes it does not come in 6 months, but when it comes, it is abnormally a lot! I have a lot of acnes everywhere on my face since I turned 13. I dont have money to go to the doctor, but I know something is wrong with me. I hope there is a kind person out here to help me with my hormone problem, and tell me how I can improve! Many thanks! If I m able to solve this, I ll be a much happier person!!!

have you ever tried birth control pills ?
It doesnt just help prevent pregnancy , it also helps with clearing acne and special with irregular periods.

How to buy birth control pill without prescription? I dont hv money to go to any doctors. Sad

What country are you in ? Its best to see a doctor , since they know what they are doing, and know whats best for you.

And birth control pills does cost money as well. Pretty much anything supplement or pills will cost you money even without seeing a doctor.

Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon