Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

mamonite breast tablets

mamonite breast tablets
March 12 2007 at 12:30 AM penny (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi i.m 37 and have just finished a 3 month course of mamonite breast enhancement tablets, i do think my breasts are slightly 'heavier' but was dissapointed in the results, i would like to also bring to your attention that i beleive they give you constipation and bad wind when you stop taking them, so beware ladies, lol xx

Author Reply
Skyla
(Login Ballpointpen) Mamonite April 25 2011, 8:58 PM

Yeah, I started looking into mamonite a little while ago. I want larger breasts and a few different sites claim they are the best. Probably just because mamonite makes the most money. most advertised.
I had PLENTY of questions for them, especially after looking at their FaQ on their website. Everything they said was very vague, and didnt help me understand anything.

I called with some of my questions, and the 16 year old girl on the help line was very rude to me. she had NO communication skills what so ever. Im surprised she could form a sentence to text to her friends. when i asked to talk to someone else, she claimed to be the only one working there. so i asked to talk to her boss. she claimed she was the only one there. so i asked to speak to whoever was the highest authority in the building where she was sitting, and she claimed to be the only one there. frustrated, i told her i knew she wasnt the only one employed by the company (which she also argued with saying it was a private company) and i asked her for her name again and a better time to call.

Instead, I emailed the company (first to complain about the horrid customer service i had received) and then to possibly get some answers. the first time i received a response from them, it looked like the person who had written it didnt speak much english. i read over it several times, and also had my boyfriend take a look at it. we couldnt understand what they were trying to say.

i sent another email explaining that we didnt know what they were talking about, and got a two sentence email back saying that it was a safe pill (which isnt even what I asked).

I am entirely unimpressed with mamonite myself, and want to spread the word. I want to save people from the entirely frustrating experience i went through. Save up and go with surgery in my opinion. people who make pills want you to keep buying it. surgery will cut and sew you up, and then you can pay them off.

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon