Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

eve's program mentioned on another website

eve's program mentioned on another website
May 6 2011 at 6:18 AM Alexandra (Login Alexandra11)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Eve,

Your website forum was mentioned here http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=216133&title=pueraria-mirifica-why-not-just-buy-it-raw. This post is speaking about Pueraria mirifica as a natural breast enhancer. I've read several of your posts in your archive forum and I'm interested in your program. It's been almost four years since you posted that you stopped your program (7-4-2007) and I'm wondering if you've had to resume it?

I am 46 and I no longer have menses. I'm a 34B (loose "b" due to children) and would like to fill out my bras and add a cup size if possible. Does your program require women to have a menstrual cycle? Have you ever used Pueraria Mirifica?

Thanks,
Alexandra

Author Reply

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
Eve M Re: eve's program mentioned on another website May 6 2011, 11:54 AM

Hello. No to all 3 questions. No, I haven't had to resume it. No, it doesn't require women to have a menstrual cycle. No, I've never used pueraria mirifica.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon