Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New user... Have just ordered Noogleberry, what else?

YOU READ MY MIND prismatic, no I didn't know though Blush haha!!
Honestly, just this morning I took my temperature and I thought 'how soon does it take effect? Am I supposed to take two if it doesn't work?'
Haha, I love this forum. Thank you! I'll give the kelp a few more days and if not I guess I'll have to go for the L-T!

Honestly I just want to say how much I love this forum. It took me so long to find this place, I searched every phrase and 'honest reviews' for breast enhancement and they were all SO obviously fake reviews... It's insane how much this industry must be banking by playing on female insecurities for there to be this insanely excessive amount of crap...

I'd like to give a HOOOOOOOG Thank you to Breast Nexus, it's owner/ maker and all it's participants, Thank you for making this place so informative and pleasant and friendly
*hugs* SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

So I've also been looking into collagen. Seems like a lot of stuff going on but collagen appears to be something that would be beneficial to everyone regardless of nbe or not. Found these three especially helpful threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7830&highlight=collagen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7660&highlight=collagen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5473&highlight=collagen

So I thought I'd just update a little bit...
It's only been three weeks of BB and I don't think there's any growth yet, but I'm not going to measure because 1. I think I measured incorrectly in the first place Blush and 2. I think I'd rather go by how my bras feel. I know that once you wash them they shrink/stretch or whatever but I've never liked measuring anything other than my waist lol. Only recently read the thread on measuring..

Anyways it's almost right before my period and my breasts usually feel sore and heavy/ puffy.
Kelp did nothing for me for a week so I stopped it and went with L-T and it works SO WELL! results were almost immediate, that morning my temp was good already!
Hm... what else... Purchased Neocell collagen powder online and have been taking it for maybe a week now daily with orange juice. Also started taking HA Acid for fun. Cut out my usual green /white tea in the morning Sad.
So still BB first thing in the morning and last thing at night on empty stomachs, NG morning and night approx. an hour+ each (I never really time it- just whenever I'm online for a bit).

OK I'll update again when I have something to update! Good luck everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon