Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's Fall/Winter Program

I intended to wait until spring to start my program, but that's only because I was planning to do an herbal program. After putting off starting my program for 3 or 4 months, I got impatient and decided that until then, I will do a program that does not involve phytohormones, or any substances that directly affect hormones. I'll be starting the herbal program in the spring, probably in March. Until then, this is what I'll be doing.

My stats:
Underbust: 28
Bust: 31.5
Cup size: About 34 AAA
Weight: 117
Height: 5"3'

Oral supplements:
Biocell collagen II- 3000 mg
Now Foods MSM powder- 8000 mg
Now Foods Vit-C chewables- 2000 mg
Royal tropic papaya powder- 1 tbs per day

Topical treatments:
Timeless Skin Care Hyaluronic acid serum- once per day
"Super Cop 2X" copper peptides lotion- once every other day
Skinceuticals Serum 20 AOX+ (a very concentrated Vit-C serum)- once every other day
Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0- Once every other day
Emu oil (got it free, so I'll mix it with the others for now)- once per day
Microneedle stamp 1.0 mm - once per day

Diet:
120 grams protein per day, mostly from animal sources.
A full serving of shellfish every day.

Other:
Fengshui massage, once per day.
Noogleberry, at least 2 hours every day, no excuses. Consistency is an absolute necessity with this method.
Daily strength exercise, including chest exercises.

Explanation (since my program is sooo weird Tongue ):
The topical treatments are focused on CIT (collagen induction therapy). The CIT will probably affect just the skin. It may or may not affect connective tissues deeper in the breast, but if it does, that would be icing on the cake Wink . I'm hoping to make my breasts look as perky as possible, and CIT should help.

The supplements in combination with the massage and NB, will probably also encourage collagen growth, but they should work on both the skin and the deeper connective tissues.

The papaya is the wild card of my program. Exactly what it does and how it does it are not at all clear, but it definitely does increase breast size. If nothing else, it will help me to digest the large amount of protein I eat, but that alone is not a good enough reason for me to take it. It's just a nice added benefit.

Here are the other things that I'm doing that are not directly related to BE.

I'm on a 1200 calorie diet, and I'll be staying on it for the near future. Losing weight and toning up should help my herbal program go much more smoothly in the spring. I don't think it will contradict my non-herbal BE plan, as long as I continue to get 120 g protein per day. Im also trying to eat at least 6 cups vegetables per day, mostly green vegetables. 6 cups raw equals 3 cups cooked, and I usually cook them. I'm also drinking a casein protein shake every night before bed, in addition to the 120 grams protein I try to get from meat. On some days the shake will fill in accidental gaps in the amount of protein I eat, on other days I'm sure it will push my total protein intake past 120 g. I chose casein because it's an extremely slow release protein, and I've heard that combining quickly digested and slowly digested protein is important in a high protein diet.

Supplements I'm already taking:
Potassium
Calcium
Magnesium
Multivitamin
Concentrated fish oil megadose (1 Tbs per day)
Psyllium fiber powder (I'm going to be extra careful to take this several hours after I take my other supps, because it could potentially bind with them and flush them out of my body)
Occasionally I take GNC Appetrex appetite suppressant (It really works!)

Since I designed my program by studying so many other programs, I thought I should link to a few of the programs that most inspired me to do this particular plan. All 3 are well worth looking into for info.

Inspiration for noogleberry:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...ml#msg8148

Inspiration for green papaya:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/me...ogram+page

Inspiration for MSM + Vit-C:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/me...y++Journey

This post is just a bookmark. I'll be putting all my progress stats here. All my other random thoughts and such will be posted elsewhere on this thread, so I can keep my stats neat and clean for reference.

Sounds like a great program..and I've rode some stories about girls here who growth only with MSM + Vit C

It's good you decided to start now, I'm sure you'll achieve your dream cup.

Happy growing!

*grumbling* Dodgy Apparently a post can't be continually updated on this site, so my "bookmark" is useless. I guess Ill just keep my stats orderly by posting them separately from my other notes and such. Ill try to include a before measurement alongside my curent measurement, to make it all clearer.

I just decided Im not going to bother with large amounts of shellfish, so Ill be adding a b complex to my regimen instead. I haven't received all my supps and creams yet, so until I do, I'll just be noogling.

how long have you been noogling and have you had any growth from it? i'm asking because i'm about the same size as you. i've been noogling for over a year and i just feel like it works so much better on girls who have more breast tissues to work with.

and why are you putting retinol on your breasts? i am using the same retinol but on my face. it works great! i've tried many other retinol products and find that skinceutical 1.0 works best for me to get rid of stubborn clogged pores.

Lled, Ill be using retinol because there are studies showing that it increases colagen and skin thickness. Thats why prescription retinol is sometimes given for wrinkles and aging skin, rather than acne. To answer your other question, I started noogling ages ago but stoped after only about 2 weeks because i just couldn't find the time. Since then it's been gathering dust in my bedroom drawer while I waited for the "right" time to start again. Today was the first day Ive nogled in ages. I've looked at a ridiculous number of NB programs and come to to the conclusion that 2 hours a day is the minimum effective amount of time for the vast majority of people. Of course their are exceptions to almost every rule, and some people got growth withat little as 30 minutes a day. Roxy, over on the NB forum, is an amazing example of someone who grew with very little noogling. Then again , she never makes it clear that it wasn't just swelling, so her case might not be that amazing after all.
Was that too much info? Lol Tongue

Hi Mochaccino,

I keep my stats and program up to date in my profile. That comes close to what you wanted to do with the bookmark.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon