Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Does anyone know Eve's program?

Does anyone know Eve's program?
July 31 2010 at 6:20 AM DDboobilicious (Login DDboobilicious)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if Eve reads these anymore, but I would really like to find out what her program was. Her final results look incredible and she is one of the people that has had the most growth looking at the pictures. The link to her program doesn't work though, I've tried over several weeks. Could anyone please help me? I'm just starting and trying to decide on a routine that has shown good results.

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!!

Author Reply

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
Eve M Re: Does anyone know Eve's program? July 31 2010, 8:47 AM

My program is now here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5599

Helen
(Login Helen07) Re: Does anyone know Eve's program? August 6 2010, 11:06 AM

I'm also interested in Eve's program. Thank for your organization.

DDboobilicious
(Login DDboobilicious) thanks so much!! August 8 2010, 4:14 AM

Thanks so much Eve!!!

I've been taking 1000mg of Fenugreek, Wild yam and Saw Pamento three times a day as lots of people recommend on the forum for over a month, but I definitely don't feel or have any change. So I'll try adding some herbs from your program as well. Also you took 1800mg of Fenugreek 3 times a day, thats twice as much as me, so good to know that I should try increases doses as well.

Thanks again Smile

DDboobilicious
(no login) sorry August 8 2010, 12:32 PM

Sorry I kept reading through your forum after and realized you took 1800mg per day, so I am taking enough, but I'm definitely going to try adding the herbs from your program as well.

thanks again

Helen White
(Login Helen07) Re: Does anyone know Eve's program? August 19 2010, 3:23 AM

Yes, I do. I know Eve's program via Internet. It's an interesting program and I'm going to take part in the program for my body beauty.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does anyone know Eve's program? September 9 2010, 4:26 AM

check the main site under herbs i posted her program there a few weeks ago, it is all there in detail step by step, everything you need to replicate her program is right there. all the information from her program page was taken and included into this thread to make it easier as her page is really really long.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6422
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon