Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What PM is most common among users here?

Hi!

I have ordered som PM from Thailand. Since I live in Sweden I had to pay tax and it was delayed in customs. Next time I will order from within Europe so that I do not have to pay double etc. Or at least I guess the price will be abt the same but it will be quicker.

What brand is most common among users here? And of course what brand has most success?

Thank you!

Hi raindrop,

Just for the PM user list: what exactly did you order?

Ainterol capsules are most popular. The two fastest growers, MydreamisGcup and IdreamofD, use Ainterol capsules. The safest delivery is probably Biovea, but that's twice as expensive for a comparable product.

Hi Isabelle,

Just saw the list you have created. Looks very interesting. I have to look into that!

I ordered direct from Thailand via Ebay. From here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk:80/itm/Pueraria-Mirifica-Bust-Breast-Enlargement-Firmness-/250784067160?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3a63e52e58

So Biovea is in Germany...hmm. Is it more expensive from there because the product is from US?

Hi raindrop,

Thanks for the link.

I'm not sure, but I think Biovea is more expensive because they hire UPS to ship the PM into the EU. UPS have their own planes and everything. They know how to get a bottle of pills through customs. For a price.

Hm, ok. I will look into the products on your list to see what I can find. Thank you for your help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon