Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I found a site for BO!

I found a site for BO!
June 17 2009 at 12:45 AM b2b (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nutritiondynamics.com/products/Herbs_&_Homeopathic/Raw_Tissue/main.html

There is one called ora-female, if u scroll further down, and its farely cheap 100 capsules for 9.00 but i was wondering about the ora-mammary and ora-pituitary,shouldn't or wouldn't they provide with the helpful hormones or such needed?

Author Reply
b2b
(no login) i forgot to mention..... June 17 2009, 2:14 AM

http://herbal-stimulants.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=13

i read here that mammary concentrate helps with breast size, so i think this will be my new routine! i will leave all the herbs and start taking the following after i do a liver cleanse first and make sure i have enough of all to last...

ora-female start at 1000 mg a day to c how that goes
ora-mammary same as above
evening prim rose oil 2000mg a day
saw palmetto 2000 mg a day
female multivitamin with b complex
plus my protein shakes 20gms+
kelp and maca, don't know how much of each yet.....
massage with cocoa butter and vitamin e
heat five min. before and for 15 min after massage
CFS, right after massage....

these are my plans, haven't started yet, buti will post it here when i do have news! wish me luck all!!!!

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 17 2009, 5:02 AM

I dont think that the mammary and pituitary are necessary, but you can try it to see if you get better results. Many girls have grown without these 2 ingredients and used just BO alone. Dont think that you have to have these in order to grow.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 17 2009, 6:05 PM

thank u so much , for that info. i did do some research and found that they aren't really necessary for growth, but they help and supposedly give u a womanly figure... i dont know abou the pituitary enough to say but the mammary claims to do so... so i will add it, just to c.

Edit Message Delete Message

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 17 2009, 9:42 PM

When I first started BO, I took mammary to see if it would do anything. I did grow but I was also taking BO. So I am not sure which one attributed to my growth though. Soon after I stopped taking it and started taking only BO, which I also grew while taking it.

I would say your program looks good, I just have a few suggestions. How many mgs of BO are you taking? I would say to take at least 1500 mg but 1800 mg a day is more ideal. I know from experience that you need more protein you take the better your results. Most BO sellers recommend at least 50 gram of protein in a shake form. However, it is recommended to take 100 grams of protein in a shake form.

I hope that helps.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 18 2009, 6:07 PM

hey there again!

Well the ora-female R the bovine ovary, and of that i will start with 1500 mg. including the mammary. and woo wee that is alot of protein, i think ill start only with 50mg of the powderd form(as shake) plus protein rich foods during the day. that would probably get me close to 80 a day.. plus the CFS because it's rich in calsium, collagen, vit.A, and 19gms of protein per foot, great no?

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 19 2009, 1:45 AM

The more protein you get from you diet the better. The protein shakes are really important though when taking BO. Meaning, if you take less you will grow slow and if you dont take any you will grow really slow or not at all. From experience I would say at least 50 grams of protein in a shake form. One girl I know who grew very well on BO said she took 75 grams of protein three times a day in a shake form.

If look at the pics page, Emmie grew well she took 1800 mg of BO and 50-80 grams of protein in a shake form.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 19 2009, 1:57 AM

Thats sounds great 32dds, thanks for the info... I am so glad i have u as a mentoar... and i will do as u say... Also, did u ever try the CFS, i have read alot of them in eves mean forum and in another site alwell.. all great things too...

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 19 2009, 4:54 AM

Yeah I tried CFS, I really like it. The trick is to massage for a bit before you eat the CFS. After yyou finish eating it you will feel your breasts tingling and you will then know its working. The only thing is to get consistent growth, you need to take it consistently. I was eating like 5 feet twice a day and I got great results. However, I didnt keep up with it because I cant be bothered to prepare them.

tinaz
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 19 2009, 6:32 AM

I started BO about 3 weeks ago. Before I started I took Milk Thistle to "cleanse" the liver. I think this has helped. It is also recommended to do so before starting any program.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 19 2009, 4:27 PM

The only problem i have with the CFS is the way they look, i don't think ill be able to eat them, but im most def going to try... and tinaz, thank u for that info, i went to breast nexus and think of doing that simple cleans they say the one with the lemon and epsom salt, if not ill do a compleat liver cleanse, who knows, but im really looking forward to my new routine, im just getting prepared to do it, hopefully i can begin on my next cycle.....

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 20 2009, 2:56 AM

I cant stand to look at the feet either, they totally gross me out if they are not cooked. So, I get my grandmother to cook the soup for me and then I try not to look at them when I eat them. But they are very effective if you eat them directly after massaging.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 22 2009, 9:02 PM

so 32dds u eat the whole thing? i have read that u can only have the soup, and that alone is effective, but i Have also read that eating them has a very good effect on nbe.... thanks for sharing ur experiences with me, i really appreciate that 32dds!

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 22 2009, 11:19 PM

No problem, I dont mind helping and answering your questions.

I eat the whole CF! It doesnt taste bad, if you use seasonings and it has flavor. I find eating it is most effective for me. I can feel tingles in my breast right after eating them.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 23 2009, 7:04 PM

Wow, i know exactly how im ganna cook these babies lol! i want to get the best out of this as i can, and if that includes eating the whole CF i will... can't wait for all those tingles! i miss the fealing! odd i know....

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 23 2009, 7:43 PM

I took a break from BO and was massaging only and eating CFS and my breast were getting fuller. I didnt do it for very long because I wont prepare the feet, AT ALL! But I am sure if I would have continue I would have gone up a cup size in no time! Like DoubleAce.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 25 2009, 7:28 PM

so u are not taking anything anymore? how long have u been off the program?do u plan on coming back on it?

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! June 25 2009, 10:40 PM

Hi,

I was taking a break because my growth seemed to come to a stop. It is a good thing I stopped because my pills were expired, no wonder they didnt work!

So, I have 2 bottles of BO (non-expired!) and 2 bottles of Swiss Lamb Placenta (also not expired!) left. I decided I might as well try again since I have it. I started taking SLP yesterday with protein shake and got lots of tingles, so I now its working. Today I added the new BO and also got lots of tingles. So it was the expired BO that was making me not grow. Sherly Holmes does it again!

So, I think I am back on track to grow and I will keep you guys updated on my journey. I am hoping by the end of the 2 months I am at least a C.

b2b
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! July 3 2009, 9:11 PM

sorry it took me so long to reply 32dd,
been really busy!

well im glad to hear ur back on the program, but what is the swis lamb placenta good for, i haven't read anything on those pills, maybe u can give me some pointers.

great luck growing, im sure u won't need it! happy growing anyway....

32dds
(no login) Re: I found a site for BO! July 5 2009, 4:10 PM

Thanks for your encouragement, trust me, I need it!

Here is some information about Swiss Lamb Placenta:

"Swiss Lamb Placenta has been used in China for over 1400 years as a Chinese Medicine or promoting general health. Lamb Placenta has a wide range of health benefits including enhancing body energy, skin complexion and stopping aging process. Recent scientific research has shown Lamb Placenta contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

Lamb Placenta is made from standardized Swiss Lamb placenta extract combined with other finest essential nutrients like Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen.

Swiss Lamb Placenta is a unique formula of standardized swiss lamb placenta extract combined with some finest essential nutrients. Its oil based softgel offers both highest potency and best bio-available absorption, which gives the maximal beneficial effects.

Swiss Lamb Placenta is a natural formulation of most essential skin nutrients. Swiss Lamb Placenta is also rich in lamb placenta, marine protein, collagen and elastin".

Found on: http://www.vitadigest.com/vitamins---sup...centa.html

I am using it because it contains rich growth factors, which I need if I am going to continue gorwing. I started by taking it by itself and then took protein shake, and I felt alot of tingles in my breast, so I feel it is good for my growth too. I now taking my BO separately and then 2 Swiss Lamb Placenta pills together closer to my bedtime and I try to take a protein shake after taking the pills.

My tip for you would be take as much protein shake as possible and take it about 20-30 minutes after taking your pills. This is when I get most tingles in my breast and I can actually feel my breasts filling up and getting bigger.

Sorry for the long post, I will measure again on Wednesday to see if I have grown anymore, hopefully another 1/2 inch.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon