Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I know I'm crazy but...

I am fairly new to this whole forum, but I have been lurking for several months. As of recently, I have become obsessed with big boobs. Im not gay or anything, but I all of the sudden have found a new appreciation (and fascination) with big breasts. It all started about six months ago. I am 27 and was a full C cup and more than happy with my size. What I was not happy with was my weight. So I decided to change my diet. I started eating less red meat and alot more vegetables (thats practically all I eat now), and just generally healthier. One big thing that I started doing was putting flax seeds in all of the food I make. I did that mainly as a form of fiber and vitamins. What I didn't know was that flax seeds can make your breasts bigger. In a period of 6 months or so my breasts grew 1 cup size to a modest 34D. When I back tracked to figure out what had caused this growth it is more than likely the flax seeds. But it's too late now. I have been infected with the boobie bug. I want to see if I can make my breasts bigger so, my main question; can natural breast enlargement work for women with larger breasts?

I know Im crazy to want bigger breasts, but I just can't help it

wow!

You respond pretty well to flax seed.

What kind of flax seeds did you use? (maybe I could try them, I'm an A..always wanted to be a C cup)

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work for you. Flax seeds have prove that even on big boobs, there can still be growth.

I use Carrington Farms Organic ground milled Flax Seed. I eat alot of it too! Some on my cereal, some in my yogurt for lunch and a heap in whatever im making for dinner. Flax really don't have any flavor and they soak up flavors easily. The only drawback is you have to keep it refrigerated.

Im really looking for some guidance from some of the ladies here as to what would work best for me to grow some big boobs

I have a question... Do you know HOW much flax seeds a day you eat?
Also (if anyone else can answer this, that'll be great!) once your boobs grow after eating flax seeds, do they stay that size after you stop eating the seeds? Or is it just temporarily?

I'd say between 2 to 5 tablespoons a day...not sure how many ounces that is and I am not sure that the results are permanent but at the speed at which my breasts grew I'd like to think it's permanent

Hi
I have been doing hypnosis for 4 weeks now, and see no results (although at first I thought something was happening, they seemed to swell and I had a 'feeling' in my breasts). All this stopped about 1 - 2 weeks ago and I've had no feeling and they are back to their normal small self. I am still doing it though, I NEED them to grow.
After reading your success with flax seeds, I would like to try this. Please can someone tell me where you buy them from, is it a health shop or from a normal supermarket (food shop). Also, can you just eat them on their own rather than sprinkling them on food?

I really want some breasts, and it just doesn't seem to be happening for me.

Thank you all.

Okay, since no one seems to be answering your question lol but rather trying to copy what you did to grow a cup size already, I'll answer...

Yes even girls with already full breasts can grow bigger with NBE. What I've noticed is the ones C cups or bigger or women who have previously lost alot of weight and thus lost breast size or ladies who have had children and were big but lost breast size respond the best to NBE.

My suggestion would be to read around the forum at the different methods then decide from there what you want to try. I'm currently a 32D/32DD not quite sure haha and I'm trying to grow more so don't care yet what size I really am. So I'm doing it as well. I started my journey years ago a 32AA, but now eventhough I've grown so much, I want more haha. No worries the boobie greed bug gets everyone!

What's your size goal?

Hi there cupid. I know this post is old but i just wanted to write here because I don't exactly know how to write in forums. Just reply. And I want to share my experience.

When I saw your post about 6 months ago, I thought, hey, lets try it out. But, being a nurse, I had to run my research on flax even though I know it has beneficial qualities to help improve one's digestive system. I'm 21, 5'8" and 175.5 lbs. I used to be in sports majority of my life so you can already guess that even though I'm average/slim looking in body size, most of my weight comes from muscle mass. Yes there are chubs here are there which I'm planning on getting rid of. XP

Anyways XD, after researching as much as I could and after finding more than one post about eating ground flax seeds, I finally thought, ok.
So, I started a week ago. 8/13/2013. My bra size is a 40B or 38C super push up (or else my breasts cannot fit the bra).

My entire bust, up until the tips measured 40 inches around. And with a week of taking flax seeds, my breasts have increased to 42 inches. Oh sorry, today is 8/19/2013 by the way XD
Anyways, they don't look too much bigger but slightly noticeable when I'm looking in the mirror. They feel more full. Which I'm very happy with because I know that this is working.

My regimen only includes 2-5 tablespoons a day of flax seeds in my diet.

I just want to thank you for sharing your experience and regimen. I know I should be satisfied with what I have, and I was to a point, but I wanted to grow them. And when I found your post it really changed everything. So thank you!! I'm trying to make my breasts become a full C. XD
Now that I know I respond well to flax seeds, my journey for a bigger bust is reachable. XD

I have a question for you however. Its been 2 years since your initial post. I hate to be rude but what is your bust size now? If you stop eating flax seeds will your bust size shrink?

I'm just trying to figure out how much I can grow my breasts and what can or cannot stop it before I start working out to shape up.

But again, thank you so much for sharing your experience XD

Nothing wrong with wanting bigger tits. Personally, though, I think anything bigger than DDD is a bit too much.
I'd also LOVE to be a nice full D or DD, but, even if I could only make it to B's, as long as they're full and don't sag, or least not very much, that's be GREAT!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon