Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What exactly do I have to test for?

I keep reading about testing your estrogen or something like that? In order to see which products works best for your body?

What do I have to test first at the doctor's before choosing my products?

ALSO: What is the BEST product for natural breast enhancement, that will give me permanent results? I'd rather not do the whole "maintenance" thing after I reach my goal, if you can understand. Blush

Thanks!

Even though you don't HAVE to test hormones, some of us have just found it helped us plan our program better. The easiest and cheapest way to start is to just take the online Dr. Lee's hormone question and answer test to get an idea of where you may lean.

If you are someone that likes stats and a little more control over what you are doing to your body, you might opt to have some hormone test done, usually only if you begin having problems and changing things up don't resolve them, or if you are of an age, where monitoring your estrogen load is a concern, then it can be helpful.

The types of hormone test you might take will depend on what you suspect might be an issue...estradiol, esriol, estrone, progesterone, testosterone, and dhea, would be the basics if someone wanted a detailed hormone panel. You can also just get your estradiol and progesterone checked for a decent price just to get a baseline if you begin to become concerned.

Like I said, it's not something you have to do, just some of us have started to, once we became a bit obsessed with nbe and researching and understanding better how the different types effect our body and how they work.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon