Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Also, I am finding out the diosgenin in PC/WY(thanks to Hashi's errrgh), and the other phytos are causing my dry eyes. So I am having a mild allergy. It is not a good thing so I am not sure I will be doing herbs any longer. I will try one cycle of PM and see how it goes. I may be doing the switch with BO sooner than planned.
No padding btw.

OMG Tibetan Princess!! Wooow!! I am speechless. I'm about your size (weight and height wise) but lacking in the boob dept. You're all boobs! I'm so darn jealous. I'm a 32B and have not grown enough to move up a bra size despite trying various things such as Fenugreek, Natureday cream and liquid, flaxseed oil, and noogling. *sigh*. Do you have any before pics you can share with us? I understand that you've been working on NBE for quite some time. Did you always start out that perky? Thank you so much.

Hi tibetan113!
Wow!!! What amazing results you have from using PM and the Noogleberry!!! I am so happy for you!
I wanted to ask what was your original size before starting any NBE program? What was your first program that you started to see real results?
I ordered a saliva test and I want to check out my hormones because I don't want to mess with them too much! I started to take PM about 3 months ago...I took 300mg from day 1 of my cycle till day 12...and my cycle got really long..it was 42 days...so I stopped taking PM. and then I decided to check out my hormones. I think that I don't make enough Progesterone. my morning temp is too low...also in the other half of my cycle.
So I am going to check 5 hormones. Proges. Estro. Testesteron DEHA and cortisol.
Good Luck!!! Smile
I see that you have a lot of it till now! Smile

RainyRain,
Thank you for the comp. Please understand, this is just luteal phase swelling plus 15 minutes after noogling(as I had mentioned in the post, so
don't be too jealous). I know most swelling will go because I am super sore and I will compare when my soreness is gone with new pics. As far as the shape, I have always been torpedo.

I don't have any before pics when I was a full A cup. But I have posted my beginning pics(small B cup) when I had a sudden spurt. If you go back to the pages here. Maybe I will post bottom half cause You will see I am still bottom heavy.

It takes along time to move up the next sizes cause you have to fill out and then grow out again.
This is my second/third month on hormone balancing and I am still a B cup. Almost there, but I am to be patient.

Eva,Thank you! I was always a full A cup before any NBE attempt. Also, I was using PC not PM. I was already estrogen dominant. so I couldn't do a whole lot of phyto-estrogens. I am going to be starting PM for the first time along with PC. Goodluck with your panel. I am going to be very careful with PM as I def don't want a long cycle.

Thank you T Princess. I did view your earlier pics and trust me, if I looked anything like that, I'd be on cloud 9! Thanks for all your contributions to this forum. I always look forward to your updates.

Thank youTongue

These are my goal. I wonder what size she is. Maybe DD's?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VICTORIAS-SECRET-SEXY-LITTLE-THINGS-PUSH-UP-BRA-NEW-32C-/290572743682?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item43a77c3402

Today, I noticed the swelling sore tingles have disappeared. I did not noogle yesterday and I noogled lightly tonight for 15 minutes. I didn't even have ring marks. I measure between 33 1/8-34 yesterday and today still.

I noticed my left breast maybe catching up. Both feel dense and liquidy.
Something is happening because it is 3 days before my menses and I normally cramp and swell with soreness up to the first day.

I have a feeling the Vit D, Mag, and Zinc kill inflammation and cramps(I know this one for sure) and the noogle during the swelling time hopefully had an impact and caused permanent tissue expansion as a result. Hoping, hoping, hoping...

Still have dry eyes however.
I don't even feel like i am going to start my cycle.
I am hoping my size stays as a result.

Tibetan- you look great!
Interesting you mention dry eyes. I went to have tests done to get Lasik surgery, and they told me I have dry eyes. I am doing FG/WY/SP and I just added goat's rue but that was after the test. I did not know I had dry eyes, but I can't say it is from the herbs because for all I know I always had them and just didn't know. I am now taking a bunch of different eye drops.
If you would like to continue, I can tell you the names of the drops (besides Restasis, which costs and arm and a leg), you can buy them in stores.
Good luck, you have a great shape, swelling or no swelling!

Thank You!
I am using herbal eye drops and it seems to help. It is no more than $12 at the healthfood store. I just hope its not super serious in the long run as I would like to continue for at least another year and a half.

Alright,
In the morning I felt plumper. I know we are abundant in hormones of all sorts in the am. [No pain,soreness or any sensations to report.

So this morning after breakfast, I had sudden menstrual cramping. 2 hrs later, I realized I may have started my cycle so I checked and sure enough, It was so!
I am 2 days earlyBig Grin

I also measured and I am measuring 34". My areolas and nipples are still darker than usual.I believe I may be keeping it. We'll see on day five to make sure. Crossing Fingers! And if so, I have to go bra shopping for a 32CSmile

I am doing a gentle noogle with med domes as I type this.

This concludes the end of cycle#2 and the start of cycle#3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon