Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

So I have about a week till my cycle returns. This is the first time in months I have felt my breasts perk up. They we're flabby on during my fast and a week after ward.
Now that I'm in luteal, I feeling plumpness again but increasingly this am. I have pumped for the last two weeks mostly daily and I could not hold any swelling for long or that hard swelling. Last night I pumped and this morning I'm plump. So it has to be SPand PC or my natural p levels bringing the girls back to the way they were before the fast. They're warm!
Last mense cycle, I was still with water boobs. So I'm going to say its sensitivity to hormone fluctuations.

I'm 99lbs so I'm still thinner than the 105lbs I was when I was at my largest!
I honestly like my under bust better this way.

My fat stomach at least is not as bad but still, quite a ways to go Sad

(05-01-2014, 09:36 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  So I have about a week till my cycle returns. This is the first time in months I have felt my breasts perk up. They we're flabby on during my fast and a week after ward.
Now that I'm in luteal, I feeling plumpness again but increasingly this am. I have pumped for the last two weeks mostly daily and I could not hold any swelling for long or that hard swelling. Last night I pumped and this morning I'm plump. So it has to be SPand PC or my natural p levels bringing the girls back to the way they were before the fast. They're warm!
Last mense cycle, I was still with water boobs. So I'm going to say its sensitivity to hormone fluctuations.

I'm 99lbs so I'm still thinner than the 105lbs I was when I was at my largest!
I honestly like my under bust better this way.

My fat stomach at least is not as bad but still, quite a ways to go Sad

Fat stomach !! My son commented -- you look pregi Sad

Boy! Theyre quite honest arent they???

I'd like to have my natural waist please!

(06-01-2014, 12:43 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Boy! Theyre quite honest arent they???

I'd like to have my natural waist please!

Me and my son are more friends than father and son . He accepts my seneority and takes my advise as I am proved right every time Smile as we express our views frankly he gave his observation Smile
But I have gone on more healthier diet . I feel maka might be doing its job too Sad

I learnt sulfite allergies are common with hypothyroidism due to a bit min deficiency. So no msm for me! One day id like to tolerate it though I don't think there is a surefire way to tell. I am looking to add the following to chelate metals n built up sulfur:

Molybdenum
Algae some form
Maybe some vit b 12,6

I'm still just taking 500mg of SP and pc Sparingly until I het my size back and hopefully it sticks into the new cycle. So I'm picturing a long break from BO unless my labs tell me I'm low in all hormones again. Its going on 3 cycles with out it. I'm wondering how long it stays in your system.

Oh man! Before I learned I was allergic to sulfas, I took MSM for acne. BIG MISTAKE. It was terrible, I had itchiness,redness, increased inflammation and even worse acne, headaches, etc. I never knew why I just figured God was punishing me for trying to change my face. lol.

Then when I got hospitalized for a staph infection, they administered a sulfa drug, and I had all those same symptoms PLUS hallucinations!!!

That's when I learned about the allergy. I didn't know that they are common with hypothyroidism, though. That's really interesting.

Yes! And it accumulated in the iris! I have all that yellow overcast. Its lifted a lot but I have issues still. I have allergies to certain wines n aged foods. I do better without sulfite additives. I get a histamine reaction with sulfites often. So I believe its sulfites and my lack of oxidase. No wonder it didn't work with nbe (before BO).

Mucin swelling and the inability to utilize sulfur and collagen properly are also related. It appears its not just a lack of T hormones itself.

Sorry to hear it was tragic with you Sad Great that you know now!

4days before my scheduled menses and I'm with luteal swelling? I pumped last night and pow, they seemed to be sensitive to the hormones right now. I have a decent libido which is always hit n miss with hypothyroidism. So I don't have water boobs at the moment.

They are very firm and have been the last few days prior (I may or may not have noted).

So my breasts are a small D right now and of course, I won't know till the new cycle is done n over with!

My arealoas is a shade lighter but they are still dark.

My breasts stick to my broad upper chest so if they look high up, they are and thank goodness, because I have a short torso. Yes, I have large areolas! Lol! I guess they do get a bit bigger through out the stages of growth.

Wow, that's gorgeous princess!,

Those "ARE REAL OLAS"!!....love em! Wink

Your results are amazing - even after your fasts! I have a very short torso too so it's nice to see bigger breasts on someone with a short torso, I've had a slight fear they would look out of place but yours look great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon