Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

hey i'm currently researching about nbe, don't really have the $$ and time to start it quite yet so i'm very noob at this Huh.

I believe i am also estrogen dominant, what is your opinion on taking phytoestrogens like PM for estrogen dominant girls? and what is the basic component estrogen dominants should incorporate into their program?

---and one last thing I wanted to ask! what's hashis? i saw some of your post you wrote hashis next to the supplements.

(05-07-2015, 05:41 PM)chuchuchu Wrote:  hey i'm currently researching about nbe, don't really have the $$ and time to start it quite yet so i'm very noob at this Huh.

I believe i am also estrogen dominant, what is your opinion on taking phytoestrogens like PM for estrogen dominant girls? and what is the basic component estrogen dominants should incorporate into their program?

---and one last thing I wanted to ask! what's hashis? i saw some of your post you wrote hashis next to the supplements.
PM is estrogen pytho so no good to estrogen dominant .
Hashsish is marihuana

[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 69

12 minutes ago

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13619]    

Hey guys I know it's been so long since I last posted but I'd like to just keep in and to let you know my results have remained as long as my weight is 100 pounds are over my boobs are nice and full I don't do anything at all to them I'm just way too busy anyway and I'm fine with the size they are now.

So I've decided to just post a picture of what not pumping or any supplements have done mind you I've been extremely busy with work and attending school full-time I'm just really happy that I don't have to do anything sometimes I fear they will just deflate but that's not the case no pumping since I've last noted.

I do have some of my tonic for sale cuz someone requested an order so I do have a little left over if anyone is interested I have both Bountiful and a special grassfed source of mine that I've been using with great success on my other clients just PM me.

Starting size before NBE: Full A 
2013: Full C/Small D Goal: 36-22-36.
Currently: 32DD 36" 24" 36.5" 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[attachment=13624 Wrote:TibetanPrincess pid='193481' dateline='1484954033']
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

12 minutes ago

Hey guys I know it's been so long since I last posted but I'd like to just keep in and to let you know my results have remained as long as my weight is 100 pounds are over my boobs are nice and full I don't do anything at all to them I'm just way too busy anyway and I'm fine with the size they are now.

So I've decided to just post a picture of what not pumping or any supplements have done mind you I've been extremely busy with work and attending school full-time I'm just really happy that I don't have to do anything sometimes I fear they will just deflate but that's not the case no pumping since I've last noted.

I do have some of my tonic for sale cuz someone requested an order so I do have a little left over if anyone is interested I have both Bountiful and a special grassfed source of mine that I've been using with great success on my other clients just PM me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Goodness!!! You look fabulous!

Damnnn what size are you now? Those look much bigger than the DD your signature says

(21-01-2017, 12:20 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

12 minutes ago

WOW, you look amazing!!!
I had hypothyroid too...

(21-01-2017, 12:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Goodness!!! You look fabulous!

Ella! I need to peep in and say hey on your page. Thank you!

Ive been so busy... Moving, school and work! You are looking bigger these days! I hope all is well with you!

(21-01-2017, 12:05 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 12:20 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 12:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

12 minutes ago

WOW, you look amazing!!!
I had hypothyroid too...

Thank you! It was my only option that worked!

(21-01-2017, 01:31 AM)Katana Wrote:  Damnnn what size are you now? Those look much bigger than the DD your signature says

Hi Katana, 
I haven't measured in the stores lately but it's the same on the tape measure. I think I'm a 30 band so perhaps 30 DD-DDD. But I just wear 32D and some 36Cs and sew in the gore and band for a perfect fit!

It could be some funky camera angle but it's so funny. People say they are big but to me, theyre normal sized! Lol. It's gotta be a Former Flat Girl complex!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon