Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lemonade Diet.

I though I would quiz the room about another diet. I recently experimented with the master cleanse diet aka lemonade diet, pepper diet and a ream of other name. i found it by acident looking for a system clean up in prep for strating my NBE again.

I was on it for 3 days post a 4 day ease in and then 3 days ease out. I was on liquids for 8 days. I was really into doing it but my friends thought I was mad and when I told what I was doing and listened to myself, I could sort of see how it might be a bit crazy and so I stopped. Also because it was a bit antisocial we were going out to eat lots and I couldn’t eat and it was making everyone uncomfortable.

Now that everything has settled again and we are not going out as much I’m thinking of doing it again and go for the whole 10 days or more depending on how I feel. Reason is my skin has flared up for no reason, i am covered in spots, and I want to start on a clean slate and the emptying of my system felt good the first time. I’m only a little torn because I have started a good exercise regime and I may have to give it up while I’m on it which I don’t really want to.

What are all your thoughts on it? Good, bad, too extreme? Has anyone done it? Is anyone seriously opposed to it?

And unsurprisingly the effect on NBE its kind of counterproductive. The weight loss and water loss is too fast. Probably means not swelling with my pumping.

Also I was thinking of not entirely following it and take milk thistle and dandelion leaf and root tea when doing it. [/font]

I tried to do this once before, but it was kind of expensive for me since I had to go out and buy that specific Grade B maple syrup, which ended up just sitting around until it molded. All my lemons got mushy too. I didn't even make it past the first day lol. I have bad willpower though. I can see how it seems extreme to some people, but I see it as just another type of fast/cleanse and this kind of diet is common. I wish I had the willpower to finish a fast.

Hi,
I once did a cleanse years ago, I would only drink homemade fruit juice, mostly grape I think. It was not so bad in terms of being hungry, but I found it very boring, like you´re somehow used to sit down and eat at certain moments of the day, like a social thing. I did get some mild headache and a metallic taste in my mouth at the end of the day.
I was planning on doing it for a weekend but at the end I just did it one day. However, my skin looked great afterwards so I think it must´ve been effective.

If you´re going to do this for so many days, I think it´s better if you have yogurt and fruits. A great aunt always used to fast a few times a year, she´d only eat natural yogurt and grape juice for a week orso. It seemed to work for her and she was very healthy.

I found that this cleanse is quite expensive too considering you are not consuming anything. And its hard to find the grade B.

Yogurt and juice sounds like a nice compromise.

Thanks for your input.
[/align]

It's really not that expensive considering that's all you consume for the week or 10 days. How much do you normally spend on groceries in a week? Probably just as much if not more than you'd spend on the lemonade diet. I've done it a few times. It's great for cleansing the system of all the toxicity that's built up. It clears up my face and rejuvenates my body, of course the weight loss is always a perk. Lost 8 lbs last time I did it. Here's a website with good info on it if you're interested in learning what it's about.

Lemonade Diet Site

Best wishes.

I am beginning my cleanse today. I am going to stick to the rules of the master cleanse as long as I can but if it gets hard and I cop out I might do the yogurt. will tll you if i crack or not.

Well as far as the expense is concerned I have worked out if i did it properly I would be spending more a week than I would normally spend. I keep my shopping down to £10 a week. The syrup is £5 a bottle plus lemons and the laxative and sea salt. And to do it properly I think I would probably go through a bottle or just over a week and but this doesn’t really deter me.

You lost a lot! Did you keep the weight off after you did it?

Hi Maz, lemonade diet is the natural detox diet containing maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lemon juice mixed with water. It works but should not continued for long. for further details go through lemonade review available on internet.

I never got back to this but I actually did it for 7 days not the full 10 and the ease in and out on either side. mainly because I felt clean and it had done what it needed to.

Post cleanse, Christmas was terrible but I’m back on being healthy and have taken to increasing my fruit and veg intake and slowly reduce my carbs and I don’t really eat meat all that often anymore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon