Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boost your Bust

Hi

I've found an e-book online named 'Boost Your Bust' by Jenny Bolton.

She says it is all 100% natural and gives you 100% guarantee or your money back. She says she went from a A to a B cup in 4 1/2 weeks, and continued the method for a further 6 weeks and went to a C cup.

It looks good and I might be interested in buying it, but just wondered if anyone knows anything about this, has anyone heard any reviews, good or bad, or has anyone actually bought it, and can give any advice on it.

Thank you

Hi djt-d!
I have the e-book, it explains which herbs will enlarge your breasts and how/when/for how long you have to take them. It also features diet advice, exercises and tips for massaging correctly. I haven't followed any of the instructions though, I'm afraid my nbe quest is very "free style", and I'm not sure about using herbs because my hormones are, let's say, a bit crazy xD
If you're not sure about buying, you can go to the boostyourbust site and click on "affiliates" at the bottom of the page, you'll find a free and shorter ebook there (it's called "from hills to mountains" or something like that), which also features info about herbs and massage, though the massage in free ebook is totally different. The one in the paid version is something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6jgDk4apog
I prefer the massage of the free version, it works perfectly and does no harm to my very sensitive breasts!!

Thank you so very much for all this information Alicia.

I am going to look at both. I am glad you mentioned the herbs in the ebook because I am not allowed to take herbs due to permanent medication I am on.

Many thanks

Hi Alicia

I can't find the "affiliates" at the bottom of Boost Your Bust webpage. I can't remember what the website address is. I've typed boost your bust into google, but the only page I can find doesn't have this. I think there must be another one.
Do you have the correct website address for this, or could you reply with the link.
Many thanks

Hi again djt-d!
The affiliates page is http://boostyourbust.com/go/aff.html Scroll down and you'll find it where it says "Limited Offer".
And yes, it's hard to find the site through google, I had to check my bookmarks! And while doing so I came across this page I visited when I started my nbe: http://yournaturalwellness.com/index.php...nlargement The info about massage and food was very helpful to me, and as you can't take herb pills you may find the info about food useful too, or perhaps you already know it.

Thank you Alicia for this. However, when I click on the Boost your Boost link it just comes up with a blank page. Not sure if you can help any further with this.
Many thanks

Don't worry, let's try again!
This is the direct link to the affiliates ebook: http://boostyourbust.com/molehillstomountains.pdf If you can't see it, you probably need to install Adobe Pdf reader or Foxit Reader
I hope it works now Wink
Smile 

hi,alicia
i m hvng prblm with my cards. so i cant buy d book Boost your bust.. if u dnt hv any prblm,then plz mail me dat book. my id is barshadey19@yahoo.in. or if u knw abt any website frm which i can download it ,then plz post d link. hop u wil help me.WinkWink

(09-12-2012, 05:19 PM)monsoon Wrote:  hi,alicia
i m hvng prblm with my cards. so i cant buy d book Boost your bust.. if u dnt hv any prblm,then plz mail me dat book. my id is barshadey19@yahoo.in. or if u knw abt any website frm which i can download it ,then plz post d link. hop u wil help me.WinkWink

You can look at the free one. If you are interested int the actual ebook, I suggest you BUY IT.

As an author myself and on a completely different subject, I find this very sly and lazy of you. And for someone who wrote this book, they put their own hard work and research in it to compile this info and you think you deserve to get this information for free??

As for someone who purchased this ebook, why should they feel even obligated to give this book?? If it has DRM, they would not be able to "give" you this book anyway.

DRM is in place to prevent someone getting a copy for free.
It's selling and copyright conditions and its placed there for a reason.

You are ghetto! Spell right. The book cannot be that expensive, You cannot be that poor. Borrow the money if you have to.
But buy the book.

If you have a genuine interest in NBE, take it seriously and do your own research, or

GET YOUR OWN DAMN COPY!

hey, y r u behvng lyk dat? d same thng u can tel me by behvng lyk a gentleman.
i hv lost money 3times. 1st tym 15$,2nd & 3rd tym 17.39$ bt due to some unknown error d money was taken frm my accont bt i faild to buy it.
i m a fellow at a university & m doing my research on biotechnology..so i knw d imprtnce of info. bt i guess u dnt undrstnd.. if if peopl lyk us dont share info with others then it is impossibl 4 u 2 knw abt any scientific stuff...so next tym when u googl smthng then remembr it,informatns are 4 share...
last bt nt d least, start behvng lyk a gentlman. if u dnt knw how then learn it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon