Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling hopeful :)

Caught an error in my last post... it should say, 'lowered saw palmetto to one capsule.'

--
I'm going to go ahead and post this here for safekeeping. I think it does a pretty good job at explaining receptor binding, etc. in SIMPLE terms.
http://e.hormone.tulane.edu/learning/doc...nding.html
--
My pm cream arrived last week, and as I am in the second half of my cycle, I have been using it. I'd no idea how much to use so I've just been using it per package directions. It's only been a few days, so not quite long enough to tell, but, so far, it has had no effect.

I am going to try using it all month long as well as taking one pm capsule during the first two weeks of my "cycle."

I'm really bummed out that I don't seem to respond to anything.
It may be that surgery is my only option. Seriously considering booking a consultation for early next year.

I have too many questions!! Where to find the answers?
Do I not have the correct hormone balance? (And what is the ideal hormone balance for growth? estrogen on the high end of normal range with appropriately high progesterone + high but not too high prolactin + abundant growth hormone and IGF1 + normal levels of thyroid hormones?) Do I just not have enough estrogen receptors in my breasts? Every time I gain it goes straight to my thighs... are they simply hogging all of the estrogen? Are there too many receptors in my thighs? Could I remedy this by somehow getting a less effective form of estrogen to bind to those receptors? But how would I specifically target them? Would a topical be more effective (although it would still have some systemic effect, no?)? I'm thinking that by applying topical pm I can potentially keep some of it away from my thighs, but idk... Also, is thigh fat related to estrogen dominance or simply too many estrogen receptors? Or not really that related at all? Progesterone plays a role in fat burning, but would applying it topically aid in burning fat from a particular area? Or would it resensitize estrogen receptors and result in an increase in fat? Would increasing blood flow to a particular area while in a fasted state result in more fat breakdown in that area?
Gonna try to find the answers to some of them if I can... but lack of mental acuity and lack of access to relevant information may hold me back here... and I'm not willing to play guinea pig.

Edit: I have realized that I have very little grasp of how different estrogen receptors work. Gonna work on that first...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon