Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Porcine Ovary

Ovary
September 28 2007 at 6:07 PM Julie (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed that DNE switched from using Bovine to using Swine??? I just got my bottle in and it says PORCINE, my last bottle I know said BOVINE!!!! This must be a recent switch. Check your bottles everyone and update me!

Thanks,
Julie

Author Reply
Julie
(no login) Ok September 28 2007, 6:09 PM

Ok so I just noticed when I searched the forum that it has been discussed. Fennel Fairy has still been having results using PORCINE????

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ovary September 28 2007, 6:33 PM

No.i think only one lady here is using the NEW PO..We all are still using the ones we ordered before the switch.No reports yet on the use of the new product.Good luck.keep us posted on your progressSmile

Edit Message Delete Message

Julie
(no login) Re: Ovary September 28 2007, 6:43 PM

Well the only thing I have noticed since quitting caffeine was a little fuller breasts, and also I started back up on my bovine that I once had, so I havent noticed much more. Just ran out reordered from them and dog gone it it was PIG!!!!! I am hoping now that I quit caffeine that I will have growth. I used to drink a TON. I weigh 130 lbs, and I used to wear 34 A till I got the right fitting bra, I am a 32B, and GOSH would I love to grow to a 34 C that I would be proud of...so that is my full report.

Jewelflora reporting live from Virginia....

LOL!!

Anne
(no login) Re: Ovary September 29 2007, 7:55 AM

Since the switch has only just occurred, it's not possible yet for anyone to report on whether the new version works just as well or not. It needs some time before anyone could draw a conclusion.

Fennel
(no login) I've still got the old "bovine" type September 29 2007, 8:16 AM

I ordered my bottles long before the summer so I haven't tried Porcine Ovary. My guess is that it would probably be more effective than bovine ovary. Pig organs are more similar to human organs than the ones from the cow. I don't understand why people are so repulsed by the fact that they changed to porcine ovary. Isn't the most important thing to avoid the risk of BSE and to get the most effect out of the product? It is possible to transplant a pig heart into a human and make it work. Can you get a closer biological match than that? This is a product improvement in my opinion.

Morticia in the "breasts on males" forum is using the Porcine type of capsules. Seems to be working well.

Julie
(no login) Re: Ovary September 30 2007, 2:23 PM

It wasnt that I really was repulsed I was more shocked that they changed it. Ya know I ordered it a while back and it said Bovine, I order it again and it said Porcine so that made me go HUH?? So I typed Porcine in on the google search engined and it said from pig, I was like WHAT since when? So I was hoping it will still work just as good. Bovine helped my Fibromyalgia so I hope Porcine will too, plus help me with breast growth too.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09) Re: Ovary October 1 2007, 2:20 AM

I contacted the FDA about DNE BO because according to the FDA website it's illegal for the U.S. to import bovine products of any kind from BSE infected countries. This may or may not have been the reason for the change.

I would apologize, but all I did was send my concerns to the FDA asking if what they were doing was okay. They never responded back to me but a month later DNE said they were changing their product.

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Ovary October 1 2007, 9:37 AM

There is no basis in fact for saying that porcine ovary is a product improvement, unless it's because it removes the risk of BSE transmission. The greater similarity to human organs is not relevant, because it is not known that similarity to humans is a relevant issue. It may be that greater similarity to humans makes it work less effectively. What would be interesting to know is the constituents of the ovaries: how does porcine ovary compare to bovine ovary in terms of what it contains? If it's more similar to human ovaries than bovine ovaries, maybe that is a change for the worse. There is certainly no evidence that being more similar to human organs will make the product work better. It's a complete unknown.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ovary October 1 2007, 7:53 PM

I for one am glad they made the switch. I may just try bo again now that it isn't cow and there's no risk of MCD. I just wonder if it will make me dizzy and feel sick like the cow did.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09) Re: Ovary October 2 2007, 3:00 AM

Kieyah I have the same problem with BO. If you decide to try PO give us an update of how you feel while taking it.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ovary October 6 2007, 9:12 PM

I will be sure to report any side effects. but it will be a while. I am still on herbs. after they run out I still have two almost full bottles of the bovine to use before trying the po. but I do plan to try it again after the herbs have done their thing and I run out of them.

Hi Girls gosh I havent been around for a while!
April 23 2008 at 2:54 PM Julie (Login jewelflora)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering how the Porcine Ovary has been going for all of you. I actually have had some growth on my own from some supplements I am taking. Which is strange. Anywho let me know how you all have done on the Porcine. Thanks so much.

Author Reply
riven_one
(Login riven_one) Re: Hi Girls gosh I havent been around for a while! April 23 2008, 6:35 PM

I'm getting results on PO but it seems to work "differently" than BO did (at least on me). The "itchy" feeling on BO has been replaced with an achy soreness on PO, and the growth rate seems to be less. I've been tinkering with how much of it to take and managed to stall my growth by taking too much so i've cut back to about 4 pills a day and growth seems to have restarted again.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Hi Girls gosh I havent been around for a while! April 27 2008, 8:04 PM

I like PO, it doesn't affect me in such a toxic way as BO. No mood swings, brain fog, or real f-ed up periods. Even if I take a break, I still may feel slight tingles. The best way I can describe it would be that PO seems to be "cleaner."

Porcine Ovary
October 26 2007 at 8:43 PM Wonderpuff (Login Wonderpuff)

Hello everyone, I am new. I have been researching NBE and reading on this forum since the first of September, but didn't begin my NBE until October 1. I started out with massage 2x's daily and took 1 each wild yam and saw palmetto 2x's daily as well. I didn't add PO until Oct. 7 as I was waiting to begin new cycle. I started out slowly with 2-500mg capsules total- 1 morning with breakfast, 1 at night after dinner. Added 1 more at lunch after two days, continued to take SP & WY. Increased my total dosage after 6 more days to 4-500mg capsules total- 2 at breakfast and 2 after dinner. I decreased the SP to 1 after dinner, don't want to chance getting the cellulite others have complained about. I also began doing the blaketalks mp3's eleven days into program. Anyway as for results, I tried to hold off on measuring, but just couldn't. Eight days into program I had increased 1/4 inch. This has continued each week to a total increase of 3/4 inch. I am completely thrilled! Sorry this is so long winded. I just wanted to let everyone know the porcine ovary seems to work too. I haven't had any side effects to date and hope this and the growth both continue. Good luck to all! Thanks for the info. that gave me the courage to try this in the first place.

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Porcine Ovary October 26 2007, 11:37 PM

Good luck with your programSmile You can always add some nutrition oils to help your growthSmile

This message has been edited by sandy111 on Oct 26, 2007 11:40 PM

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Re; Porcine Ovary October 27 2007, 2:28 AM

Hi Wonderpuff, that is really encouraging. I am about to start taking Porcine Ovary next weekend and I was hoping someone else was having success with it b4 I started. Very pleased for you and I hope you get continued growth, keep us posted. Have you noticed tingles and pains etc. with it?

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary October 27 2007, 2:06 PM

Hey Wonderpuff, sounds like you have had a great start, wishing you continued growth with no problems. Just read the other day, Omega 3 helps boost HGH, human growth hormone, that we all have, which is most active first 2 hours when we sleep. If your wanting to use an oil, Omega 3 sound very beneficial, health wise and for NBE purposes. Good luck and take care.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary October 27 2007, 2:47 PM

Hey Wonderpuff, don't mean to be pushy, but please stay in touch and keep us posted if you can, we need all the info and experiences we can get at this point. As you can see the BO forum board is rather small and not very many doing ovary supplements. Any info is welcome.

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Re: Porcine Ovary October 28 2007, 8:19 PM

Hello again. Thanks for the support and good wishes. Scorpio41 to answer your question, yes I have had tingles, but very little pains, just little jolts here and there. I did wake up this morning with an all over tenderness, which I hope means next weeks measurement will have an increase as well. I haven't been expecting to get weekly gains, but I'll take them for as long as they come. I have a long way until I reach my goal! Snowflake- great news about the omega 3 helping HGH. I have been taking 1000mg twice daily along with my multivitamin and calcium even before starting NBE, so I'm very happy to hear this might have added benefits. It's great to be able to share this with someone other than my husband, who has been very supportive and a great sport listening to all the new information I find. Some background info. that might be helpful about me: I just turned 30, I'm 5'6" 118lbs. and have had 2 kids. My starting measurements were: under breast- 29", over breast- 31", fullest part of breast- 32". Definitely not impressive. My latest measurements are: under- no change, above- 32", fullest part- 32-3/4". I've always had small breasts, but since breastfeeding my first child, I haven't even been able to fit into bras that I wore in highschool. I am so happy to have found this site! I was about to just bite the bullet and get implants, but was still worried about the side effects. Please continue to ask questions and share insights, because if it wasn't for that we would all have to do this on our own. Best of luck to all, keep growing!

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER RE: Porcine Ovary October 28 2007, 11:01 PM

Hi Wonderpuff, many thanks for the reply. Your success so far is certainly very encouraging and I am actually getting excited about starting Porcine Ovary now. I might also add the Omega 3 - thanks to you and snowflake. Looking forward to hearing about your continued progress - well done.

(.)(.)

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary October 29 2007, 11:16 AM

Wonderpuff, are you taking kelp tablets and taking protein shakes? If you start to get bloating for whatever reason, you can take digestive enzyemes, helps break down proteins and digest better, to avoid gassiness.

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Re: Porcine Ovary October 29 2007, 7:42 PM

Snowflake, not taking kelp or protein shakes. I have increased my overall protein intake by probably double through careful planning. I was wrong about the dose of omega 3 I take, it's 1000mg fish oil with 300mg omega 3 per tablet. I did have a lot of bloating when I first increased my intake of this from 1 daily to 3, that's why I backed off to 2 for now. I've been feeling really good since I've been taking my supplements regularly. I wasn't as good at remembering before I had the motivation of increasing my breast size. Is kelp just for helping with lower body temps or does it have other health and NBE benefits that I'm not aware of? Thanks for all of your information, I've read quite a few of your posts and picked up on things I've missed. Good luck with your program, I saw that you are going to try the Vitamin Power BO, I wish you great success!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Porcine Ovary October 30 2007, 11:35 AM

No, Kelp is important for NBE. It not only speeds up metabolism to help control weight gain, it helps the thyroid process hormones, cause its high in iodine. It is also a very good source of protein and silica, which is also good for NBE but a great supplement for hair and nails.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary October 30 2007, 11:47 AM

Thanks Wonderpuff for well wishes. I am afraid BO would cause weight gain for me, cause I am over 40, but also afraid of moodiness and pimple breakouts, so I am interested on how you get along with it at lower doses. But your alot younger than myself, so you may handle it better than I would.

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) Re: Porcine Ovary October 30 2007, 6:59 PM

Snowflake- I understand your concerns. After reading about all the different side-effects women have had from taking either BO or herbs, I was hesitant also. I've never had problems with my weight or skin and I don't want to start now. It would be hard trying to explain what caused the changes, because aside from you lovely ladies and my husband, no one knows what I'm doing. Hopefully if anyone does notice a change in my appearance it will be the one I'm striving for. It seems like we still have to jump into NBE blindly even after doing a ton of research because we're all so different. I just try to stay positive and think about the final outcome. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress. Oh and thanks for the info. on kelp.

Wonderpuff
(Login Wonderpuff) 1 inch so far! November 4 2007, 9:34 PM

I measured again last night and I'm up to a total increase of 1 inch! I know this isn't a huge number, but hey when you're starting from almost nothing it's awesome. Not to mention the fact that it hasn't even been a full month since I began taking the PO. Another interesting thing is I have had absolutely no moody or irrational PMS days with my current cycle, which is nice. I know a few people have been considering taking PO as well, so I wanted to keep everyone updated on my experience with it. Good luck all! Keep 'em growing!

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER Well Done you !!!!! November 5 2007, 2:59 AM

Congratulations on more growth - you must be so excited!!!! I started taking PO yesterday (only 1 per day for a couple of days - then gradually I will increase. I would be over the moon to get half the results you have so quickly - very happy for you. Keep up the good work and keep us posted !!!!

(.)(.)

Snowflake
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary November 5 2007, 11:24 AM

WonderPuff, thats great and very happy for you. Thanks for keeping us posted, its important. Sounds like lower doses are the way to go with BO. Fennel never had negative side effects either and had awsome growth. This is very good to know, thanks for sharing.

Wonderpuff
(no login) Re: Porcine Ovary November 10 2007, 7:38 PM

So, I made it through my first cycle since starting PO and am happy to say that I have no loss afterward. I am still at one inch of growth. I did have outrageous cramping for the first day and a half of bleeding. I'm not sure if this is related or not, have to wait and see if it's that bad next time. All in all, even if PO's the culprit, I think it's a small price to pay. I keep thinking about the longterm results and my first trip bra shopping that doesn't leave me depressed. I can't wait to hear more of others' experiences with PO. Thanks for the continued support and info. Wishing you all the best!

Lost Sheep
(no login) Progesterone cream November 17 2007, 1:25 AM

I noticed the comment about outrageous cramping. If PO increases estrogen (and I think it's safe to say it probably does) progesterone cream reduces the menstrual cramping and breast tenderness. It's over the counter. I have a friend who has cramps so badly she was going to have her uterus removed (fibroids). But she started taking 7 mg of DHEA daily (tiny amount). Six months later - no cramping. Kind of sad since she suffered 20 years before she found this.

Best of luck to all
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon