Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling WonderUp Pills and Cream

I am selling one unused, unopened bottle of WonderUp pills, and one bottle of the WonderUp cream. I used the cream twice in very small amounts. (When your breasts are practically non-existant, it doesn't take much. Tongue) So for all intents and purposes, it's basically still full. Both were received just about 3 weeks ago, so they're still very new and fresh. I ordered them and then decided to go with BO instead.

I will sell both for $65 (I paid $78), which includes shipping with delivery confirmation, and will accept payment via PayPal. I will also consider selling them individually if I get a request for each. (In other words, if I can line up someone who wants the pills and another person who wants the cream I will be happy to do it. I just don't want to be stuck with one or the other and would like to get both sold.) I know that buying and selling on regular forums is kind of a gamble, but I have 100% feedback on both ebay and makeupalley.com if anyone would like my user IDs for those sites. Shipping only within the US, please. No offense meant to anyone outside the US; it's only for tracking and proof of delivery purposes.

Let me know if you're interested. Smile If my price seems unreasonable, please let me know. I'm new at selling this sort of thing. I want to give a good deal but at the same time I don't want to lose out on a lot of what I spent for it, as money is kind of tight for me right now.

Update: The WU pills have sold but I still have the cream.

Can you let us know about the current price of the cream?

Sorry for the delay! I didn't notice your message. The cream sells for $26 from the company... I'd like to sell it for $15 which would include shipping with delivery confirmation and tracking. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon