Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

2 Questions about BO...

2 Questions about BO...
April 16 2007 at 6:00 PM
sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,I started my routine,but i have two questions
1) How long should i wait before feeling tingles,itching...and if i felt non,and how long to wait before ramping up?
2)on botanical website they say to take it with a shake or protein.I am on DNE brand so should i follow their rules or that of BB?I took it 4 times with water on an empty stomach.Had no stomach problem till now..Should I change that?Thanks

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 16 2007, 6:26 PM

So the question to be more clear is to take it with water or a protein shake?I read a lot about that in the forum,but those taking BO have more experience now of what works the best..Thanks

Edit Message Delete Message

Alyssa
(Login Alyssa54) Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 16 2007, 7:23 PM

I have been taking my BO (DNE) with food after someone pointed out that on Botanical beauty's website it says to take with food. I had tried taking them with water but it gave me bad stomach problems. So I would say with a protien drink or a snack or meal that has some protein in it. I actually just realized it says on the bottle to take with food also. Good Luck!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Thanks for ur respond April 16 2007, 7:36 PM

How long did it take to feel tingles ...I am taking 1500mg. it has only been 2 days i know too soon maybe to be talking about breast pains but how long should i wait before ramping up.Is 1 week enough?how much are u taking?Thanks

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 16 2007, 8:17 PM

It's kindof a crapshoot... Try another day at 1500 and then add another pill to see if you get tingles.

I know I've mentioned this before and that it was mentioned above, but it bears repeating: taking BO with a protein shake or with food keeps some people from having tummy pains. If taking BO with food/protein is "wrong" and will keep it from working, then my boobs haven't received that memo yet.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER LOL April 16 2007, 8:46 PM

That was funny.Yes I felt some burning the first day,but today was okay.It would be much easier with a shake because I can't seem to be able to apply the program I have put earlier.I'll try one more day 1500 then ramp up to 2000 hope to feel those pains u all are talking about.Good growth

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 16 2007, 10:40 PM

I think that Emmie holds the record here on generic BO, like almost 4 inches growth. She took the Vitamin Power BO. She took it on an empty stomach divided into three times per day. The rules with BB are different due to the processing of their pills I think, I grew taking it with my protein drink so I think that everyone is different. Keep in mind that the directions on the DNE bottle are not intended for breast growth. If it were me I'd take it with a protein drink or water if you can stomach it, I think when your stomach only has to process the pill, it will be absorbed better. My opinion only.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 17 2007, 8:52 AM

HMM.I looked at Emmmi's program page,It is also simple.I'll try to take mine as she did.Acctually my program is somehow similar.But I keep having the same problem everyday that I can't take the pills everyday at the same time.Should it be at the same time each day? for example each day at 8:00 am or can be there a difference from day to day?I know I am very much into details.LOL

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 17 2007, 9:09 PM

OK at night i am always feeling that my breasts are a little warm..but never the tingling sensations.if i ramp up tomorrow i should feel those pain right?Or is it just this wierd warm feeling?I don't know what is going on..

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 17 2007, 10:49 PM

I never really felt warm, my "pains" were more like the way you might feel before your period. For you, the warmth may be a good thing as we are all different. If it were me, I would stay where you are for the next week or so and see if you notice anything, that way you can save ramping up the dosage to give you a boost later.

When I first started, I kept hearing everyone talk about pains and tingling, so that is exactly what I expected. The only time I actually had shooting pains was when I forgot my pills a couple of times, and I never really had tingling sensations, just "feelings" and heaviness.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 17 2007, 11:05 PM

Warmth is a good sign. Probably wouldn't hurt to stay right where you are-- betcha that the warmth will eventually turn to "icy-hot" or tingles, and that will turn to big sore boobies.

Alyssa
(no login) Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 18 2007, 1:38 AM

I know that the directions on the generic bo aren't for NBE, but the reason I mention that on the bottle it says to take with a meal is because this should mean that food should not decrease absorption or activity of the pill. I have been taking them with food for two weeks and I have 1/2 inch increase but my period is due any day now so it may not stick around. I have been taking 1500mg BO in 3 doses and SP 1 (580mg) a day. After I added the SP a week ago I started feeling pains, like tingling kinda. Good luck growing!

Sissy
(no login) Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 18 2007, 2:08 AM

Alyssa, I didn't mean to discount what you said about the bottle, hope you didn't take it that way. You are doing great, hope it stays and continues for you! -- Sissy

Alyssa
(no login) Re: 2 Questions about BO... April 18 2007, 5:23 AM

Sissy-
I didn't take it that way! I didn't mean for my reply to come off rude or anything. Just sharing my theory. Best Wishes-
Alyssa

Anonymous
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Just to make things worse April 20 2007, 6:26 PM

I realised yesterday that my temp is low.The thing is that before BO I montitored my temp and it was great.I was taking kelp just fot the iodine benefits and now it is low?????I'm going to purchase L-tyrosine soon.Hope the puritan's prode have good ones.....Good start for me Sad

Anonymous
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Is L-tyrosine and tyrosine the same? April 20 2007, 8:53 PM

Hi all.I am just wondering what the difference between tyrosine and L-tyrosine is...did anyone know that L-tyrosine reduces fat from the body?Is that good fo BO?I think we want to store fat in our boobs....This is so mixed up!

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) waiting period May 5 2007, 8:14 PM

So, we should wait a week or two, depending if we feel tingles or not, to add saw palmetto to our routine?
I was going to wait for a month or 5 to 6 weeks so add saw palmetto to my program.
I wanted to give it time to work in my body by itself.
I am also going to take royal jelly ,primrose as I am small and thin and have a high metabolism.
I also am adding L-tyrosine to my morning BB pill with the royal jelly and gingseng I take.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... May 5 2007, 8:30 PM

Hi again Smile.it is all about what u feel comfortable with..the reason i waited is to know the right dosage because on the genetic everyone takes diffenet dosages according to what works for each.I added SP but till now haven't felt anything new.i might increase the dosage later...U can start SP when u feel it that BB is working so u give the whole thing a boost.good luck

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) protein on BB May 6 2007, 12:53 AM

Has anyone tried the whey protein from BB?
I have the Optimum Nutrition (thanks to recommendations here) in Starwberry as it taste better than most.
Has 24 grams I think.
I was wondering if there was any differences or as long as it was whey isolate?
I guess one shake a day is enough now then, on BB?
I was curious if BB's whey was special in anyway, as they have it on their website.
It lasts two months which is good.
I hope to not add anything else to my routine.
You are so far ahead of me in this I feel like I have along way to go!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Whey protein May 6 2007, 9:06 AM

Hi,yes i use the optimum nutrition,u know it tastes ok.I did a lot of search and if u look at what they said on the bottle"protein isoate as the main source" so it is good for BE..i think the difference between this and the one of BB is that BB's is 100% isolate. but this seems to work fine.By the way I am taking 2 shakes per day because i don't eat a lot of protein and it will last for 40 days..it has 80 servings as u know...So what u have is good..I think it is much cheaper than BB's anyway!As we all know it is a long way and we have to be able to continue the program without being totally broke.Good luck

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) Broke on BB May 7 2007, 11:31 PM

Right, Sandy!
I want to be able to have money left over after spending on Breast enhancement things!
I hope i will be able to continue with the BB for a total of 6 months or more.
I hope I will have a testimonial really soon so I "qualify" for free pills!

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: 2 Questions about BO... May 9 2007, 12:49 AM

Hi, this is Fawn from Botanical Beauty site.

I always took mine with food and had no problems. I gained over a cup size in about 4 months (which was all I wanted.)

You really shouldn't expect to "feel" anything until you're on them for at least a week. If you don't feel ANYTHING by the third week, you may want to up your dosage.

Adding saw palmetto will reduce the effect that excess androgens are having in your body, especially if you're having trouble keeping your temperatures up.

Make sure that you're getting plenty of high quality protein. I was on a high protein, low carbohydrate program when I was on BO, so I didn't take the shakes every day, I was getting enough protein in my diet.

Checking temperatures is very important, because you're body has a hard time creating the enzymes it needs at lower temperatures.

On important thing is to reduce starch and sugar before bedtime. Your body needs to produce IGF growth hormone for breast growth. Eating lots of starches and sugar before bed reduces your body's ability to produce growth hormone.

Fawn

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) Fawn May 9 2007, 1:59 AM

Fawn, you are so helpful and know quite abit about this subject ( i guess you should since you have you own online store and all!
I was wondering since I am going to be taking BB bovine is there the same feelings - tingles and pains as the regular BO as all Bo is typically the same?
I am so anxieus to "feel" something and I don't want to jump the gun and add anything unless I know i need to!
Cyd from BB said to keep it simple and don't complicate it by adding alot of vitamins and herbs.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER To Fawn May 9 2007, 9:36 PM

Hi Fawn,Thanks for replying.
I read your website like a million times Smile.I found it very useful and encouraging.
actually my temperature is fine and never runned low after adding an extra pill of kelp.I also take 48g of protein with whole milk so it is even more than 48g and i never eat carbs before bedtime(as u mentioned on ur website)i excerise too before bedtime.u mentioned it is helpful for growth hormones.
I take 1000mg of SP berries,I don't know if that is enough.Is it?and i have been taking for more than 3 weeks the BO 2000mg(increased dosage after 1 week)but felt nothing.I only felt that they were hard and just the feeling before i get the period.now i feel nothing and i am waiting to finish my period to see if i had growth.By the way i had a lot of swelling in my breasts.somtimes 1 inch.but it comes and goes.Plz can u tell me if i should do anything extra or am i doing okay?It is nice to have someone to help and lead us with the genetic BO since we have no customer service to call and be supported by..Thanks a lot fawn.

Fluffy Sheep
(Login fawnmarie) Re: 2 Questions about BO... May 12 2007, 1:40 AM

Paula - my story with BO and the website is kind of funny. I decided to look into Natural BE, and found the Wonderbreast site. When I found out what it was made up, I talked to a family friend who was a nutritional advisor and had her own company about supplying me with BO. After seeing how much WB was charging for it, and knowing how much it cost generic, I decided to put up the BBL website so that women on a budget could do what I did, and get the same stuff for less. I started BO about 7 years ago, and put up the website about 4 years ago.

You should expect the same aches, pains, tingles and itching feeling on generic BO as on Bountiful Breast. These are the same sensations that you would expect on ANY BE program. This is a sign of tissue growth and has nothing to do with which product you're using.

From what I know now - years later - I've found that SOME women do not get these sensations. Most of them do.

Fluffy Sheep
(Login fawnmarie) Re: 2 Questions about BO... May 12 2007, 1:41 AM

Sandy - How long have you been taking BO?

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER To Fawn May 12 2007, 12:55 PM

Hi Fawn,
I have been on BO for 1 month,but i never felt pain..There is swelling but nothing more

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) fluffy sheep May 12 2007, 3:43 PM

What does your BO cost?
It would be great to get it cheaper!
I have not had any tingles or felt anything yet.
It is only Day 4 though.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER TO Fawn May 12 2007, 4:56 PM

HI,Another question,how do i know if i'm taking too much?or less than needed??I think that 1500 mg as i started is low because BBL says to start at 1800 mg.Right?So i increased the dose after few days to 2000 mg.I'm so confused.Plz help me fawn.Please Sad
I am going to stop and have like 2 or days days milk thistle cleans and then start with the dosage u advise me too..I want to make it the right way.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) thanks Sandy May 13 2007, 1:59 AM

Thanks sandy and good luck with this!!

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) nice! May 13 2007, 7:03 PM

Great site Sandy, thanks for posting!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 2 Questions about BO... May 13 2007, 7:44 PM

You are welcome girls..I know it is a very useful site with a lot of info that we need Smile
Afterall we are experimenting and need all the support we can get..Good luck

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) beauty site May 14 2007, 2:32 AM

That site is very informative!
I am on BB but can learn a few things!
This all seems like trail and error.
We are all experimenting with the bovine ovary and dosages and all.
I am hoping it is worth it for me!
I am believing it is as I am trying to improve myself and improve my body somewhat.

I cannot spend $1,000's on BE though!
I am hoping the 3months of BB works for me enough that I don't need to keep on it for a long time.
Is the longest like 9 months to a year for BO?
So, our body doesn't get immune to it?

Questions about bo
March 16 2007 at 2:36 AM melosh (Login melosh)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies
I used herbs for several months and got acne and gained weight. I started taking vitex about 2 months ago and i shrunk on it. Girls in the other forum advised me to stick with vitex for 2 more months and said vitex balances estrogen levels and it could be the reason for initial shrinkage but once it starts to raise progestrone growth would begin. Also I have acne that I have been struggling with for 23 years and seems like vitex has helped vitex users greatly about acne. I have been using it for 2 months now and it takes 3 months to see some results so I want to continue taking vitex.
This is what I take
3600mg vitex
900mg nettle root
2 pills of silica in the form of horsetail(for hair growth)
just today added 160mg saw palmetto extract(hoping fatty acids in it and anti-androgenic effects help with acne)
Here are my questions
1)Does bovine ovary give you estrogen or progestrone?(estrogen gives me acne)
2)can I use bo with vitex?
3)I`m not skinny and I eat meat, do I still have to use protein shakes?(don`t want to gain weight)
4)can I do a liver cleanse with milk thisle without stopping vitex?
Thanks a lot ladies. I really wanna join the bo users group but I don`t want to start breaking out like I did on herbs. Best wishes to all.

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER questions about bo March 17 2007, 1:26 AM

Yes, you can use vitex with BO. You don't have to use protein shakes if you get enough protein with your diet. I don't anymore and I'm still growing. I think it's better to stop the vitex while doing a liver cleanse. You want to give your liver a break from all herbs. For the estrogen and progesterone question read the post on "BO contain only progesterone or estrogen too?" at http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/th...trogen+too-

If you search this forum or read the old posts a lot of information is already on this forum. Good luck. Wink

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 10:05 AM

Bovine ovary gives you estrogen, because that is what is found in ovaries. It doesn't give you progesterone, as that is not made in a cow's ovaries. Someone correct this advice if you have reason to think it's wrong.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 11:11 AM

On the FAQ page of BB's website, they state that their product is progesterone based. I would think that they happen to know that aspect of their product before posting it?

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 1:14 PM

The question was about BO and not BB. This is an important difference, because BB contains pituitary glandular extract which has been said to increase progesterone, unlike the bovine ovary it contains which doesn't.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER BO March 17 2007, 1:56 PM

I think it makes sense that BO is estrogen based,but ultra breast system pills do not contain pititary only
450 Mg. Bovine Ovary
50 Mg. Ipriflavone
15 Mg. Wild Yam Extract
and they also say the are progesterone based.That is wierd girls..

melosh
(Login melosh) Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 6:58 PM

Hi girls
I read almost all of the posts in the BO forum and it seems like nobody knows if it BO gives estrogen or progestrone. BB clearly states that it raises progestrone levels. If it also raised estrogen I assume they would say it balances hormones or something.
Michelle and other girls who grew on BO; did you get acne while on BO or did you get a glowing skin? Too much estrogen usually gives acne(fenugreek gave me terrible acne)and a good supply of progestrone usually gives clear skin. That`s why pregnant women usually have beautiful skin cause progestrone goes crazy during pregnancy. Vitex seems to make a women`s body produce more progestrone and I assume that`s why women who use vitex stop getting acne.

Girls it`s very important for me to know what BO does. Once I start breaking out the blemishes don`t go away before 4-5 months and that means if I use something that gives me acne NOW I will go through this summer with short sleeved Ts NO TANK TOPS.(Acne covers my whole back and arms all the way down to my elbows)

I tried searching the net about BO but there`s not much info.
In the main form we know from past experiences of all the girls that;

Fenugreek usually gives acne(too much estrogen)
Saw palmetto usually causes weight gain if taken in large doses(must be the fatty acids it supplies the body with)
Red clover usually causes spotting etc.

IS BOVINE OVARY KNOWN FOR GIVING ACNE?
Thanks for taking your time and helping. I really appriciate your input. Happy growing wishes to all.

Brenda
(no login) Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 9:01 PM

I've seen Fenugreek described as an anti-acne herb, so I don't see how it can usually cause acne.

melosh
(Login melosh) Re: Questions about bo March 17 2007, 9:53 PM

I followed Surf`s program for 2 months and took fenugreek and saw palmetto. Saw palmetto is known to lower androgens so it must be fenugreek that gave me acne. Too much estrogen will give most people acne.(Unless you have low levels of estrogen)As soon as I stopped taking both my acne went back to normal levels. Also My sweat smelled really bad while taking fenugreek. Best wishes to all.....

kate
(Login BObabe) Just to Clarify... March 17 2007, 10:55 PM

Hi, Melosh It's kinda tough to figure all this stuff out, but keep at it!

Wanted to Clarify again concerning BB as opposed to BO:
BB (Bountiful Breast) has bovine ovary + pituitary gland substance + kelp. This is why their site mentions raising progestrone levels (as well as estrogen)
BO is JUST Bovine Ovary.

I have been using BB and, though my skin is less than perfect, it is no worse than before I began taking the product. I can offer no personal breakout advise when it comes to any other form of BO.

I know you want to know the answer for sure, but the reality is that everybody's different. What is the skin solution for one can be hell for another.

I've recently added SP to my routine, not just for additional boob power, but hoping it will help with my breakouts. It works for some, I'll have to see if it works for me Wink

Hope this makes some sense...

melosh
(Login melosh) Re: Questions about bo March 18 2007, 4:06 AM

Hi Kate
Are you saying pituitary glandular+kelp is what gives progestrone or is it their mixture with BO that gives progestrone? In other words if just BO gives estrogen and BO+pituitary glandular+kelp gives progestrone we must question what`s in PG and kelp that gives progestrone. It`s very confusing.Thanks for trying to help.Best wishes...

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER questions about bo March 18 2007, 6:16 AM

for me personally, I started out on BB and it didn't make my breakouts any better or worse. I had about the same amount, which is occsional break outs on chin and forehead in my oily zone. After I added vitex to my routine, my brakouts cleared up in about 3 months. I stayed on vitex for 6 months and recently took a 2 1/2 month break from vitex. I've also switched from BB to just regular BO for 3 months now. I still have nice skin with only an occasional pimple on the forehead. So I don't think taking BO will make your acne any worst. I just added vitex back to my routine because I feel my body needs a bit more progesterone where my cycle is at right now. I adjust my supplements according to how I'm feeling and what my body tells me I need at anytime. Use you intuition, pay attention to your body and know your body well. I'll know what is good for you or not. Good luck.

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

kate
(Login BObabe) re: kelp in BB March 18 2007, 1:56 PM

My understanding is that kelp has nothing to do with either estrogen or progesterone, directly. I beleive it is added to the mix to support thyroid function ( iodine is a big factor in this) and thus aid in keeping body temp up high enough to enable growth to occur.
BB support recommended I add more kelp and L-Tytosine to my routine as I tend to run lower on the Temperature recommendations.
I added 1500 mg/day L-Tyrosine, which seems to be doing the trick, but decided against adding more kelp, as I find, personally that high doses off kelp make me break out worse. (Also have shellfish allergy and don't want to push iodine too high for that reason as well)

You had mentioned previously about Saw Palmetto and weight gain....I found it did make me retain water initially, but that since adding LT, this is no longer an issue, either.

This is just my personal experience, but hope it helps in your decision making quest!

Martha
(no login) Re: Questions about bo March 20 2007, 9:06 AM

Although Sissy for one accepts BB's explanation of how this works, I found what they say to be very vague and unconvincing. They say that it's similar to homeopathy??? I get the impression thay are not entirely sure themselves about what their product does to you and what hormones it affects exactly.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Questions about bo March 20 2007, 11:05 AM

I was not stating a fact, my commment had some question marks in it I do believe??

The only thing I know for sure is that it makes my breast grow. Smile

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Questions about bo March 20 2007, 2:12 PM

SP made my breakouts go away when on an herbal routine. When I don't take anything at all, I get a few zits a week or so before my period. I've been pretty clear-skinned on BO.

For what it's worth, any kind of oil applied to my upper body (chest, shoulders, back, upper arms) will cause tiny whiteheads which are really annoying. That's one of the reasons I stopped massage. I save the oil for the lower half now.

MyJourney
(Login Myjourney) Sandy March 21 2007, 3:11 PM

You wrote:
"15 Mg. Wild Yam Extract
and they also say the are progesterone based.That is wierd girls.."

Perhaps it is the Wild Yam that has the progesterone quality...I may be off...but I think Wild yam is progesterone...it was the basis for the first birth control pills. Either that or it raises progesterone.

Correct me if I am wrong...

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER lol.oh God this is weird March 21 2007, 6:44 PM

Yes the ultra breast contains wild yam,if the wild yam is what raises progesteroe it would be veryyyy odd because BB pills do not contain wild yam and they are also progesteron based.After all it is only 15 mg wild yam.it is a small quantity.Who knows..It is funny..

sandy
(no login) Just a question about DIM March 21 2007, 6:53 PM

Hi girls.Sorry if this had been asked before,but when using DIM with BO does it only change the bad estrogen as they say to good ones leaving the amount as it is, or does it decrease the level of estogen to balance it.I don't know if I was clear with my question.I finally placed my order and I ordered Dim plus too.thought to be somemhow safer.So will it affect growth?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon