Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bloating with BO. Does this happen????

Bloating with BO.Does this happen????
May 4 2007 at 8:03 AM
sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all.I have had bloating since a week.On the main forum someone said that it is due to excess estrogen.I have had growth or swelling don't know,but they have grown on tape,I fear that when my period come all goes away.Now about the bloating,is it comon with BO?i know herbs do but BO?what can I do?I am also exercising but I am still like a ballon.any advice?

Author Reply
White Sheep
(no login) Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 4 2007, 2:34 PM

I have heard women complain about bloating with BO before.

If it's true that bloating is caused by excess estrogen, then logically it must follow that bloating is more likely with BO than it is with herbs. Herbs are trying to balance estrogen after all, whereas BO is not. Accordingly, BO must be more likely than herbs to cause excess estrogen.

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 4 2007, 5:45 PM

I only get bloated for AF, but I had been taking alfalfa to keep it under control. Due to the high phytoestrogen levels of it, I quit and started taking dandelion root. I still am bloated for AF, but it does seem to help... I just upped my dosage and am hoping that helps some.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER swelling or growth?? May 4 2007, 6:18 PM

mm.so it is excess estrogen.by the way does anyone know the difference between swelling and real growth.I take my measurements everyday,it is alays at night more and in the morning less but more than i used to be...Do u think it will go away after my period.I am so happy with them now.How can i differentiate between swelling and growth??plz help

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 4 2007, 8:09 PM

Me thinks the only way to tell real growth is after your period. I believe that's your true size at that time, b/c your done w/ any pms swelling by then. I always get excited before/during my period and then see the frown after. Not that I enjoy my periods, at all- but my boobs do anyways. Smile

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 5 2007, 5:58 PM

I've suffered from bloating all my life off and on, more so during my period. I even had this problem at 17 yrs old and a size 3. I will say that it's not that bad over the last year when I lost weight, and I drink a ton of water. I still get it at that time of the month, but I can't contribute it to BO. Could yours be due to SP? Unbelievably, it hasn't had that effect on me, and since SP is notorious for it, I figured I would experience this side effect. It's been a few days, are you still bloated? I'd give it a couple of weeks, if it is due to either BO or something else you are taking, it may go down once your body is used to it. -- Sissy

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 5 2007, 6:43 PM

hi Sissy.Actually the bloating is much better today,i am about to have my period too in few days,so after my period i can judge the bloating and growth.Hopefully some growth remains.Good luck and thanks.Hope u are having growth and lots of tingling pains..Sandy

Ida
(no login) Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 7 2007, 11:15 AM

well if it's right that bloating is due to excess estrogen then BO is likely to cause bloating, that's for sure. a friend of mine tried BO just over a year ago and it blew her up like a balloon. after she stopped taking it the bloating went away quick though, so no harm done.

lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 7 2007, 3:19 PM

Would DIM+ help with the bloating?? I believe it's suppose to help with excess estrogen???

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bloating with BO.Does this happen???? May 7 2007, 3:33 PM

Yes Lindyrose,Dim + changes bad estrogen to good...But my bloating is totaly away since yesterday.i am somehow flat again..LOl..so are my boobs today..Ironic!!

Bloating anyone?
July 12 2007 at 3:54 AM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone else experienced bloating? i dont know if its from BO or SP or maybe just because im just plain ol' bloated just because. just wondering. im taking these natural water pills and they betta get working! i feel aweful!

Author Reply

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bloating anyone? July 12 2007, 4:00 AM

duh! ok nevermind i found some threads on the subject. sorry for the repeat thread. so i guess from what i've read that both BO and SP could be causing this because of excess estrogen. so does anyone think that it means i should take less of BO or stay with it? im so tired of the up and downs of BO. i just wish it would work - grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

zahida
(no login) Re: Bloating anyone? July 25 2007, 5:53 PM

when I started taking BO I was well bloated. i looked like the michelin man. now i'm nervous about starting it again, especially as it never went away completely. it left a few pounds weight gain.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon