Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Negative Side Effects of Stinging Nettle Root???

Negative Side Effects of Stinging Nettle Root???
March 4 2009 at 12:57 AM KatyAnn (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all! I am considering taking stinging nettle root for excess testosterone, but I have had negative results with saw palmetto (weight gain, bloating, etc.) Has anyone had these same issues with the nettle root? Also, I was wondering if L’argenine was important in my program? I am currently taking: BO, Borage oil, Kelp, L-tyrosine, gelatin. I also take protein shakes. Should I add stinging nettle root and/or L’argenine? Thanks for any advice Smile

P.S. I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies for all your posts that have been so helpful to me! I've been reading this page for months and I really appreciate you all Smile

Author Reply
Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Negative Side Effects of Stinging Nettle Root??? March 10 2009, 11:28 AM

Never heard any negative reports back about SNR. It is weaker then SP though and you may want to take a bit more, but never heard anything bad.

Untitled
March 4 2009 at 12:55 AM KatyAnn (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all! I am considering taking stinging nettle root but I have had negative results with saw palmetto (weight gain, bloating, etc.) Has anyone had these same issues with the nettle root?

P.S. I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies for all your posts that have been so helpful to me! I've been reading this page for months and I really appreciate you all Smile

Author Reply
Snowflake
(no login) Re: Untitled March 4 2009, 11:10 AM

Some women here have taken SN, don't recall complaints of weight gain. Lisa121 took it the lomgest,and liked it. check out her pp page, she is not here very regularly, and usually just on the main forum , so she won't see your question here.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon