Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desperately seeking an appetizing way to eat green papaya powder

Fullness' sweety papaya drink is by far the most popular recipe for papaya powder around here, but it was designed to be effective not delicious. I just had some powder mixed in with cottage cheese and berries, and while it was not the worst meal in the world, I still dont think I could stomach it every morning. It seems like it would taste better in something savory, but heating it would destroy the enzymes. Im open to any serving ideas, sweet orsavory, as long as you think it has a bearable taste. Im not even aiming for delicious :p

papaya and mango go well together and mango is a metabolism booster.

I used to make an amazing icecream like desert that involved papaya and mango, but unfortunately the powder doesn't taste like normal papaya. It doesn't even taste like unripe papaya. It has that generic supplement smell and texture with hint of stale cigarette butts. Tongue

I would just put it in a capsule.

btw, where do u get whole green papaya? is it mature or young green papaya?

I would blend it into a shake- with honey and some sort of fat free vanilla youghurt- pref a frozen one. Honey is good for your metabolism and the sweetness should help counteract the powder. Or mix it in as part of a smoothie?

For savory, ummmm I'm not sure, not without cooking it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon