Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

F cup and beyond.

My beautiful girlfriend has the big booby greed and is already 42F cup uk. But would like to become I cup (as we all know this may increase as she gets closer). Now usually this wouldn’t be to hard with pills and hormones except she has ovarian cysts meaning she’s very sensitive to estragon. our long term hope is to induce lactation for increased size and other reasons "need i say more?" normally this wouldn’t be permanent but we’ll keep it up as long as possible. She’s started pumping and showed some promise but then it all stopped. Mostly now wave run into time constraints and are unable to pump regularly enough. But she still enjoys the sensation and tries as often as she can.

just wondering if there’s any suggestions for us before we start the inducing. The Noogleberry sounds very promising except the xxl suggests up to E cup.

PS. I to have the booby greed as I too am trying to grow breasts. Gone from flat to A cup. But that’s a deferent story

Well honestly, I suggest against milk induction unless its for breastfeeding purposes. Mainly because A. it's hard to keep the breasts filled with milk and keep them producing for a long period of time, eventually they have to go down B. after the breasts dry up, they end up SMALLER, SAGGY, and EMPTY C. I feel it's not good for breast health to keep milk production going for too long of a period of time.

You say she has cystic ovaries, does she have PCOS? If so there is an entire section for that with methods for NBE for those type of conditions. I'm sure things like booby friendly foods, hypnosis, massage, etc. would be safe for her to do. As far as supplementation I would definitely read through that section and ask others here with that condition for more info.

Maybe another option, and it's something I'm looking into myself would be stem cell transfer breast augmentation, it's where they take fat from one part of the body, put it through a machine to get the stem cells them put those in the breasts. It's something to look into for sure. There is a thread on it in the breast surgery section. I'm highly against implants, but the stem cell procedure definitely seems like a good option.

As far as breast growth for you, there is a male section on here (sorry from your post I'm assuming you're male?). HTH

(22-10-2011, 04:46 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Well honestly, I suggest against milk induction unless its for breastfeeding purposes. Mainly because A. it's hard to keep the breasts filled with milk and keep them producing for a long period of time, eventually they have to go down B. after the breasts dry up, they end up SMALLER, SAGGY, and EMPTY C. I feel it's not good for breast health to keep milk production going for too long of a period of time.

You say she has cystic ovaries, does she have PCOS? If so there is an entire section for that with methods for NBE for those type of conditions. I'm sure things like booby friendly foods, hypnosis, massage, etc. would be safe for her to do. As far as supplementation I would definitely read through that section and ask others here with that condition for more info.

Maybe another option, and it's something I'm looking into myself would be stem cell transfer breast augmentation, it's where they take fat from one part of the body, put it through a machine to get the stem cells them put those in the breasts. It's something to look into for sure. There is a thread on it in the breast surgery section. I'm highly against implants, but the stem cell procedure definitely seems like a good option.

As far as breast growth for you, there is a male section on here (sorry from your post I'm assuming you're male?). HTH

the lactation is for other reasons to. and im sure we can make it work.

im not sure if its pcos but ill fined out soon.

we are both aganst sergury and any augmentation.

yes i am male but i dont need help. just threw it in there.

thanks for your reply. from the other forums i can tell you know what your talking about.

Welcome andyo,

I think your GF should concentrate on herbs that increase prolactin: goat's rue (galega officinalis), fenugreek, black seed (nigella sativa), and the usual breast feeding set: aniseed, fennel, dill, basil, caraway seed.

After that, you can look for lactation herbs. I wrote a summary here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10091&pid=36969#pid36969

I linked an overview of the three stages of breast development here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=38564#pid38564
The third stage occurs naturally during pregnancy and breast feeding, but there are enough clues here to get her hormones and growth factors to the levels needed for the third stage.

Hi Andyo.

42 band sounds huge, but thats the ribs. If Your girlfriend tries to lose size from her band, but noogles or something to keep her boobs as big as they are, they will look much bigger then they do now.

She could do this with diet and exercise, and some underbust training corsets. If she is after the look bigger result, it should help her. I would think the bigger your band size, the smaller your boobs look, so reduce the band size, and thus you make the cup size look larger.

She could also try protein shakes as a meal replacedment (for b/fast or lunch) as it will build tissue and stuff, fill her up, but should also help her get down in the areas she needs to to look bigger and more full. It will help her with the chest exercises. i'm doing some chest work outs now, but am getting a full program from my brother- hes a personal trainer- for my chest, arms and legs. once I have it, il post it on my program and it might help her- building the muscle above the breast will pull it up and make it look more full and big (and if its already working on me....it should most deffo work on you g/f)

she is a big girl, and that’s just fine for both of us. She doesn’t want to loos any weight and that’s just fine with me. She feels better being herself and that means being big (she did loos the weight but she feels better how she is now) I don’t think she’ll be ok with protean shakes but I’ll tell her.

(Ps. weir both vegetarian (must sound like weir hippies with no meat and such))

(Ps.2 I’m what’s known as a fat admirer.)

Fair enough, just thought it might be an easy way for her to get bigger looking boobs. The protein shakes are vegan friendly so she would be able to take them without compromising the vegetarian lifestyle. The likes of collegan is good too- its cheap from holland and barrett and has the building blocks she will need to help her boobs grow- also great for nails skin and hair. And she should look into doing chest exercises- it will bring her boobs up and more perky looking, thus more full and bigger even if they stay more or less the same size
Wink 

holly cow. I have not got my system yet... yet. I have read posts and just wonder if there are any suggetions or precuations? I am aware of indents but I want boobies so bad that indents are a sacrafice I think I can live with. F boobies... can I ask what size you started at? So for the most part the noogle berry does work?

I can't wait to get my system. Can anyone tell me if its better to get it directly from noogle berry or if its ok to get one second hand?

CJ

Sorry for the confusion cj44, but this growth was not achieved by any external means apart from weight gain. This post is intended to ask how to go beyond this point and if there is any noogleberry that would fit F cup.

ronchester ?????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon