Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

MIGHT CHANGE FROM HERBS TO BO, HELP PLEASE!

MIGHT CHANGE FROM HERBS TO BO, HELP PLEASE!
April 1 2007 at 10:16 PM Lisa (Login lilmama40)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been successful so far on my herb program and have gained about an inch and a half since starting in January. The problem is that I get lazy and don't always stick to taking the handful of herbs three times a day. I also have cut way down on caffeine, but that's not always easy either. I use wild yam cream and a soy-herbal oil that I made to massage in a few times a day. I'm even going back to using the pump I bought hoping to plump them up even more. It's all a lot of work. And I know nothing good necessarily comes easy, but what I'm saying is maybe there is an easier way! For those who have been successful with BO, help me out a little please. If I switch to BO what else do I need? I've read that you should up your protein intake and some of you do that with protein shakes, so let me know how much per day. I've looked at the DNE brand which is VERY reasonably priced, which is also good since I've been laid off my job and am looking for work. How many of the 500mg capsules per day do you take? It says 1 twice a day on the bottle, but I know some of you do more. I don't think my body temperature is low, so I wouldn't be worried with taking anything for that issue. Lastly, is a "cleanse" from the herbs necessary before I switch if I do switch? Lots of questions, and I'm sorry, but I hope for more current info from you ladies rather than reading through past posts.
THANK YOU! :-)

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER BO April 1 2007, 10:29 PM

Hi.welcome aboard,eventhough i haven't started BO yet(I am having a cleanse from the herbs)but I can help u a little.

BO :u need to start with 1500 so 3 pills,and if u don't feel tingles ,itching ..u can increase your dose to 2000 so 4 pills and maximum 2500. so 5 pills.But I think the maximum should be the last u do,because when ur body gets used to the previous doses(if the low dosage was enough for u)at some point u will want to increase it.So if u start with high doses that would be a problem

Temperature:check it for few days,I bought kelp from DNE too,it is very cheap,u can buy it too just to make sure.My temp is also not low,just sometimes it runs a little low.

Giving a boost:u can add Saw palmetto berries to help ur growth(also available at dne)

protein shakes:U need to take whey protein,recently BB said 1 per day,BUt there is still some argument about that.so 1 or 2 per day(50G if u take 2)

Okay,that is all I know.Hope I was useful.Good luck and I wish u a good start.
SANDY

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Updated info April 1 2007, 11:15 PM

Hi.So the protein shake is according to budget.If u can afford it,it is best to have 50g.in 2 shakes.if not 25 is enough..the more protein the better results.That search was done by waxingmoon and is very logical.so good luck

Would it be ok to switch over to BO?
May 19 2009 at 3:54 PM Buta (Login butadujo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my FG supply is so low i dont want to take anymore until I know switching over to BO is ok. I have steeped batter from WY, red clover, and cumin that i will continue to use. I have a normal hormonal balance..would BO work for me? i have 150mg capsules..would taking 3 a day be enough?

if it helps im 5'2" 105 lbs. I wear a 32/34 B depending on brand.

Author Reply
32dds
(no login) Re: Would it be ok to switch over to BO? May 19 2009, 5:27 PM

Hi,

I think you should do a milk thistle liver cleanse first before starting a new program. Other than that you should be fine. I think if you didnt use the milk thistle, your growth would be slow or even stalled.

You would need to take a minimum of 1500-1800mg daily of BO. It would also be a good idea to add 50-80 grams of protein in a shake form daily. As well as eating a high protein diet.

My recommendation is to take BO pills on an empty stomach. Wait about 20-30 minutes then drink a protein shake and repeat 2 to 3 times per day. See how this works out for you and you could alter your program as you see fit.

Hope this helps. Let me know how you do.

Buta
(Login butadujo) Re: Would it be ok to switch over to BO? May 19 2009, 5:44 PM

my goodness, that much is needed of bo? wow..i have 150mg tablets, id need to take sooo many! lol maybe i could ask my mum very nicely for a new bottle of fg, i think i would be sick if i took that many tablets ><

32dds
(no login) Re: Would it be ok to switch over to BO? May 19 2009, 6:19 PM

Yes, I know it is alot of pills! Emmie took those ones as well and she ramped up to 2250 mg! Eventually she stoppd BO because she couldnt take so many pills. But if you spread them out during the day it shouldnt be so bad though.

I liked BO and it seemed to work best for me, so I prefer to stick to what works for me. Perhaps you could ask you mom to buy you more FG. If it is working for you then you should stick with it for a little while anyways then experiment with BO once you have reached a limit with the herbs.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon