Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Pituitary Glandular?

Pituitary Glandular?
February 13 2007 at 7:44 PM
KittyCharlette (Login KittyCharlette)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone tried or thought of trying to take pituitary glandular along with BO? what are your opinions on this?

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Pituitary Glandular? February 14 2007, 10:22 AM

It's part of the "proprietary blend" of ingredients in BB, but they wont say how much is actually BO, Pituitary Gland and Kelp to make up the 525 mg capsule.

Sissy
(no login) Re: Pituitary Glandular? February 16 2007, 2:01 AM

But, I am curious has anyone tried it with BO?

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Pituitary Glandular? February 16 2007, 3:54 AM

Nope, I haven't. The PG in BB was probably very little. I think it probably didn't make that much of a difference. Emmie grew really well with just the BO so we probably don't need it.

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Pituitary Glandular? February 16 2007, 4:00 AM

Oh yea, now that you mention it that makes sense. Thanks Wonderbride. By the way glad to hear that you are feeling the tingles again!

KittyCharlette
(no login) Re: Pituitary Glandular? February 23 2007, 2:12 AM

Well, I decided to try it anyway. I will be adding 80mg Raw Pituitary to my routine. It can't hurt.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER good luck! February 23 2007, 2:30 AM

Good luck Kitty iwth the pituitary, hope it helps. You already have had some great growth so far and so early in the game. Smile So congrats on that. keep us posted.

Interwom
(no login) Re: Pituitary Glandular? March 21 2007, 11:56 AM

I sincerely hope this pituitary gland extract is sourced from non-BSE cattle, because the FDA rate pituitary gland as "medium infectivity" for transmission of mad cow disease. In other words, pituitary gland is much riskier than bovine ovary. Best make sure the pituitary gland extract supplier is on the level.

Anonymous
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Pituitary Glandular? April 1 2007, 6:56 PM

I actually set up a package with pituitary glandular and kelp for those that want to try that. I do know that Vitamin Power glandulars are extracted from organically fed cattle, so I finally felt comfortable doing that.

The purpose of the pituitary glandular is to increase growth hormone, which is converted to IGF (insulin like growth factor) in the liver. Which is another reason that it's important to do liver cleanses.

There are other ways of increasing growth hormone, my particular favorite being through the addition of l'arginine before bedtime.

It may not be necessary at all if you're under 30.

Fawn
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon