Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight Maintenance and Weight Loss (what's your suggestions/stories?)

I apologize for asking this on an NBE site, but I'm really not sure where else to ask it.

I've been looking into different ways to maintain healthy weight and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the following herbs/vitamins.

Isabelle shared with me the wonders of Fenugreek in insulin production and waist slimming.

I've read in many places that Apple Cider Vinegar is great with weight loss and healthy weight maintenance, among other positive things.

I've also heard L-Arginine can help with weight loss/weight maintenance as well, though I don't know how it works.

If anyone has any personal suggestions/stories about these or any other weight maintenance/waist slimming herbs or vitamins, please share Smile

I love apple cider vinegar. I feel really light and nice when I take it, but I don't know if it actually works, since the effect would be minimal in terms of actual weight.

I've heard inositol can help to curb the appetite, but I haven't noticed it doing much for me. It's good for anxiety and depression though.
Ephedrine and hoodia definitely work for weight loss but they're not the safest things to take.
Anything that would speed the metabolism like cayenne pepper would probably help.
Not an herb, but light exercise like walking is the most helpful thing to me in terms of appetite suppression and energy.
I've never taken the other herbs you've mentioned, so I can't help with that sorry!
Good luck! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon