Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big Breasts = Easy Life?

So I found this post on a whole 'nother website, and it was written by this lady with big breasts. She wrote that with her big breasts, she gets free coffee, a lot of date/sex offers, free discounts, free stuff, more people are wayyy nicer to her in contrast to other girls with smaller breasts...

I was... sort of hurt when I read it, to be honest. Sad I mean, I only have B cups (Hence why I'm here), and it sucks knowing that I'm just a "little girl" while she's the "curvy woman" and gets all these free stuff and an easier life than me... I know, this all sounds immature and silly, but am I the only one who feels this sort of envy?

Also, once you get to your goal size, do you hope that your life might change for the better? Like more confidence and so on?

Hi how are you ... Yes that was hurtful especially when you dont think nothing will ever work for you ... But yes i do hope things start to feel out on my thats for sure and I do hope that one day I can finally look in the mirror and smile instead of saying if this was bigger or if this was tighter.. you know what i mean.. I agree totally... What are you doing for growth are you using a nooglberry or breast enhancement pills

I personally don't think it's the boobs that gets her free stuff. Speaking from someone who has been flat chested and now am a 32DD... I've always been given free stuff, always had people be nice to me, etc. It's not the boobs. It's the personality, confidence, flirtiness, and all around just em being nice and polite to others. I've been offered free stuff all the time for just doing what I think is right to do, for example holding doors open for others walking in behind me, etc. I personally don't think I have been treated any better or worse since having bigger breasts. Yes I have more confidence and feel better about myself. But as I said I think people mirror others. So if you always appear to be happy, are nice to others, not shy to start a conversation, etc. the other people will mirror that. That's just my take on things though.

But as for the free stuff i've always had people give things to me also so never had a problem with that... My personality itself attracts people... People always would say your personality fits your looks im a beautiful woman but they have some people that are beautiful but have the nastiest attitudes that make them ugly...

Ya know, it sounds stupid and superficial that that would the reason why she gets free stuff. I think it is the way she carries herself or themBig Grin
And if she was boasting to make others like you feel bad about your small size, than shame, both on you for being insecure about yourself and people like her. Wink
If anything I hear more often the bigger breasted women get treated like they are with no brains.
And on the contrary, I heard that naturally bigger breasted women have higher IQ's(now that's something to be upset about!)Angry
If its true of course.

The best and common sense advice, is don't let em get you down and know that any human being with mammary glands(and that's everyone) can have nice, large breasts. Its not about being blessed as I've heard Salma Hayek mentioned regarding hers or being lucky, chosen, special.... You get the idea.

Interesting...

I think it's true that your personality attracts these things, being outgoing, a bit sassy and all that

BUT

I also find that women with big breasts and no personality whatsoever get it just as easy. Unless they're really ugly.

The sad truth is that the truth... is sad Sad

I don´t know, I´ve heard lots of big breasted girls complain that guys don´t take them seriously, that they only see them as a kind of trophy, and that it´s really uncomfortable to have them talk to their boobs instead of looking into their eyes or whatever. It´s true that guys are always aware of big boobs, but I don´t think it´s necesarily a good thing, there´s always a bit of a prejudice.
Which makes me wonder if I should continue nbe, lol...

But seriously, getting free things and attention really has more to do with the way you act, if you´re a bit of a flirt and if you walk as if you own the place and all of that. When I was a teenager I read an interview with Joan Collins (who was really hot at that moment but not much of a breast lady), she said she´d secretly imagine she was making out with any man she´d have a conversation with and somehow they´d pick up on that and treat her like the diva she was. I´ve tried this out some times (of course not all the time because it would be too much) and it really does work, it does give you some kind of an edge and makes you more attractive, somehow.

I get free stuff, nice people etc a lot, I don't think its down to having big boobs- some girls I know wth big boobs get treated as if they were brainless or just not there - unless their boobs are hanging out.

I get complimented on my boobs, frankly I don't care, i want to grow them for me. Its all in the confidence you carry yourself with imho, and not the size of your boobs. The only time i see size being a definate disadvantage is when you're overweight. Personal experience story on that front - I used to be a UK 14-16, so a US 12 ish,- around 145-150lbs and 5'2 . People just didnt see me, or assumed i was pregnant and asked when i was due etc, big ouch, when i lost weight (and somehow kept my boobs) they got nice flirtier, kinder. Now that sucks.

I don't know. I think that having big breasts gives you that social leverage in life. You might get free stuff... you might suddenly get a job out of nowhere or a promotion... people like to treat attractive people and things with respect. It's just how it is. I wonder how my entire life would have been like if I had bigger breasts. Probably a bit more easier, honestly. Sad

Well, at least this forum exists, lol! What we couldn't have had before, we can have it now!

(28-10-2011, 07:52 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I personally don't think it's the boobs that gets her free stuff. Speaking from someone who has been flat chested and now am a 32DD... I've always been given free stuff, always had people be nice to me, etc. It's not the boobs. It's the personality, confidence, flirtiness, and all around just em being nice and polite to others. I've been offered free stuff all the time for just doing what I think is right to do, for example holding doors open for others walking in behind me, etc. I personally don't think I have been treated any better or worse since having bigger breasts. Yes I have more confidence and feel better about myself. But as I said I think people mirror others. So if you always appear to be happy, are nice to others, not shy to start a conversation, etc. the other people will mirror that. That's just my take on things though.

Girl you are lucky. Boobs or not, I never get free stuff. Sad But my friend always gets people giving her things. It's about your appearance and friendliness. She's so gorgeous, and is so friendly with people. I'm not very pretty at all, and my anxiety makes me really awkward most of the time, and I'm lucky to get a "thank you" when I hold the door for people. SadSad Even when my boobs do start to look big and when I feel I'm able to wear a super padded bra to fill out my clothes even better, I don't think that'll change things for me.

Sometimes boobs can get you more things. But not always. I'd say it definitely increases your odds, unfortunately...

The sad part is most of those people who will go out of their way for a woman with big boobs will never treat our soldiers with the same respect. That's just the world we live in.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon