Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

access problem with NB site +BO question help!

hi, it's my first thread here but ive been reading crazily this whole forum.
im more and more convinced with BO and NB like anastasia and others.

so i really want to access NB website but i can't for a few days! Is there anyone else who experienced this? i dooooo want to order NB Sad

and about BO, if my breasts are not tubular , can i still use BO and can see the good result? im thinking about ordering UB on medplex, but, you know, am worrying about that...
and ive been using herbs for almost two weeks,,,i think it affects my skin Sad i don't know .... these days i feel like i get acnes more and my overall skin goes badly....and i know i cannot use herbs and BO at the same time, so if i switch to BO how many days will i need to cleanse with milk thistle? also, how many mg of milk thisle ppl usually take to cleanse??

And i read a thread that herbs are taken from the day 1 of your menstrual cycle, is BO the same? or can i take any day of the menstrual cycle?
sorry about too many questions but i can't found the related answers.
if anybody know the answer plz help....(wish ppl understand me cuz my english is not so good)

I'm able to go on the NB site just fine, are you going to www.noogleberry.com ? If so then maybe your country is blocking the site, where are you from?

As far as cleansing before switch from herbs to BO, milk thistle only cleanses the liver. I usually just take whatever is recommended on the bottle to take per day and I take it for a full 7 days to cleanse. To cleanse the other organs in your body like the kidneys, gallbladder, colon, etc. there are kits at health food stores, vitamin shops, etc. that you can buy that say full body cleanse, they are typically 1-2 week cleanses.

I'm not sure about when the best time is to start BO, I just would always start it whenever I got it or right after I cleansed. I never understood the whole menstrual cycle thing and taking things according to that for NBE, it confused me so I never followed it lol. But hmm... maybe you could start it the day after you get off your menstrual period, because I do notice I get the most growing pains/growth right before or during my period. So maybe if you start it right after your period it would have enough time to get into your system for your next one. Hope I'm making sense.

And no I don't think you need to be tubular for it to work. Cheryl was not tubular and it worked on her. I think just for some of us who were tubular it's a godsend as it helps with those who are underdeveloped, but I believe it would work just as well on those who are not underdeveloped or tubular.

thank you so much for your answer anastasia! iam very impressed by your results!
im from south korea and maybe you're right, my country blocks that website...im not sure cuz usually if they do there's a sign about blocking...but NB site, there's only the sign when internet is not working... so sad that i can't buy NB, i search on ebay but there are only 3or4 items on and sizes are just midiums...Sad

anyway your answer helped a lot!
ill figure out how i can get NB Smile

oh i searched for cleanse kit...there are various products with different ingredients and they are like combination of herbs!!! including milk thistle!wish i can cleanse just with milk thistle ...too complicated..hue

hi WannabeDD!

Anastasia might be right, your country could be blocking the NB site.
also had the same problem.
you can try this, maybe it'll work for you too!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10511

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon