Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

Hi ladies!

I recently bought the Japanese Buster Roller on Amazon

I figure since the entire cost (plus shipping) was just under $4, I'd get it.
I've been using it for only 3 days and I can see and feel a difference in my breasts!
They feel much fuller and they look rounder.

I have been doing the chi massage and using my easy curves on and off. I used to do it every day but just got caught up with life and stopped doing it as much. So I think adding this Bust Roller would give me more of an incentive to get back on track with NBE

I will continue to use it twice a day for 10 minutes each time.

I've attached a picture I took today right after I used it.
The first picture was taken a couple months ago. My bust has been the same until I started using the Bust Roller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update on progress!

I've had the bust roller for almost 2 weeks.
There is a definite change in my breasts. They are rounder, fuller and lifted!
I will take more pics after my first months use.

i LOVE this thing!

Hi InsaneOblongata,

I was just curious how it works, I looked it up on Amazon. Do you just roll it over the entire breast, orrrr what? And you said you had been trying massaging and easy curves already before this? For <$4 I'm tempted to buy it lol.

Oh yes and wanted to say congrats on the new growth! Smile

Hi!

I start out rolling the top of the breast (above the nipple) for about 2 minutes, then roll over the entire breast for 3 minutes.

I'm taking a break from chi massage & easy curves for a while.
But the Bust Roller alone has given faster results than any other NBE method I've tried so far.

:)

Hi InsaneOblongata, I was wondering if this is more tolerable than chi massage, or do you suffer the same tenderness?

The first few days of using it, my breasts were sore and very tender.
Right after using it, there is always some tingling.
I'd say it's more effective than chi massage.

Hi ladies!!
Picture update on my progress with the Bust Roller.

My breast look and feel amazing. My fiance continues to notice a difference. Particularly at the top of my breasts; which is filling out more.

I still do some massaging with cocoa butter. I also put cocoa butter on my breasts while using the Bust Roller, so that is glides more smoothly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow great results ! x

Hello!

Since Dec. 24th, my breasts suddenly gotten rather big and swollen.
I'm not 100% sure if this is caused by the use of the Bust Roller (but it could be. As you can see from my previous pics, it's working pretty well)
The only thing I've done differently and might have caused this was using a product from Lush Cosmetics called Ocean salt. It's a face and body scrub made from all natural vegan ingredients.
The link has all of the ingredients listed. I've only used it on my breasts and face in the shower around 3 times.

I'm not sure if using this product is causing the sudden swelling and growth, but I'm gonna stop using it for a week and see if the swelling goes down.

If my breasts size doesn't change, I'll take pics.

Also, I'm not on my period and I never got this kind of swelling and growth during, before or after my period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon