Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

Wow, major difference. You can see so much more fulness. Is the roller the only form of nbe your using? Congrats it's definitely working! Smile

I forgot to mention I'm not doing anything else besides the BR and the occasional Chi massage.
I don't take any herbs or anything.

I tried that stuff last year but nothing came from it.
I'm exclusively massage and BR.

I am so going to add this roller to my massaging!! (Female Deer Massage)
So what about the wash/soap? Should I get it too?
But first, is the roller increasing breast size or just firming?

Hi
I really like all these positive results from using the bust roller. I'm too from the UK, but as Maz said earlier, UK Amazon is selling it for £100. I've looked on Amazon and the bust roller is £6.13, so I'm not sure if this is the correct one.

I've attached a link below, please can you tell me if this is the correct bust roller you are all using. Thanks

PS: Also, does it come with instructions on how often and how to use it to get your results.

Thank you so much for your help.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NEEWER-Breast-Massager-Enhancer-Beauty/dp/B005OHSWSG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337862347&sr=8-2

Hi

I've found another bust roller on ebay, which is much cheaper than Amazon.

I'm going to order it and see how I get on.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breast-Bust-Massager-Enhancer-Beauty-Tool-Cell-Roller-New-/320823732651?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item4ab295a9ab

Just wondering if this is the right roller before I go ahead and purchase one! It looks like one of those lattice makers for pies!

Yep, those are the rollers, I just got one myself Big Grin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180679684194?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Ok, so I received my bust roller thingy yesterday and started rollin' Cool right away...may I mention this is my second month on PM and I grew the first month quite nicely but this second month I noticed the growth kind of slowing down, and I wasn't getting the same aches and soreness. So started yesterday and after massaging with the roller my breasts got really sore and this morning I woke up and they seem fullerrrr Big Grin
I'm overall happy with the purchase ( 3 bucks well invested Big Grin) and I think the roller as silly as it looks really works!
Thank you insaneoblongata for discovering it !

Oeeeh this is interesting! And you reallllly see a difference in the pictures! Wouw, thankyou for updating youre pics Smile
Maybe i should buy those that adrianna23, it's not expensive... Smile
Are you still happy with the bust roller Big Grin?

I really recommend it, everyone should get one, it's really giving me a growth sprout

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon