Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

question for kakahealthcare

question for kakahealthcare
September 20 2007 at 12:35 PM cutevelvet (Login cutevelvet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi , i just wondered.. are the results permanent from the massager? if so how?

Author Reply
fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: question for kakahealthcare September 20 2007, 12:42 PM

I hope kaka will answer this soon!! I emailed her back and forth today, she responded repeatedly and trying so hard to resolve my problems, very nice seller!!

Edit Message Delete Message

Lost Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: question for kakahealthcare September 20 2007, 5:54 PM

hey...i just puchased from her shes a verrrry good seller....when it comes and i use it ill let you know...however Lonely has it and she says shes happy with it...so might as well give it a try...good luck!

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER re: kakahealthcare September 22 2007, 2:24 AM

Hi, I sent the same question to her as well and got a reply today. Girls in HongKong get about a 1 cup increase but it must be used every day for two months, without stopping and starting a few days later (must be consistent)and have to use for 1/2 hour each breast per day. Hope this helps !!!

(.)(.)

Lost Sheep
(Login kakahealthcare) Re: question for kakahealthcare September 22 2007, 6:31 AM

To: fengshui

Thanks for your encouragement, I would response any questions here. Just trying my best okay ^^

By the way, I've sent you an email^^ Thanks dear~

Lost Sheep
(Login kakahealthcare) Re: question for kakahealthcare September 22 2007, 6:38 AM

To: cutevelvet

For this machine, honestly speaking, this machine is not that helpful if the user is super skinny, say, breast size with 28AA. Because this machine is going to pump your fat, if the user dont have any fat at all, how can the machine works out, right?

many buyers after using this product in HK get 1 cup larger, or ever more, but remember, you have to use it day by day for the first 2 months, at least 20-30 mins for each side, dont stop and use it again....also, turn the volumn to the highest one, but remember, you have to press the button for releasing air ^^

If you see the effect turning to more stable, you may stop using one day and use it again...just depends on your needs ^^

For more details and movie demonstration, please visit here, you can find out the information of my breast enhancer here in English:

http://hk.geocities.com/kakahealthcare/

Feel free to email me at any time, I am ready for help ^^

Thanks from kaka

Lost Sheep
(Login kakahealthcare) Re: question for kakahealthcare September 22 2007, 6:40 AM

to Lost Sheep:

Thanks again for your support even though I can't recognize who you are from your login name ^^

Massage and Pump more, it is worth to spend time in it ^^ Cheers~

emi
(no login) Breast Enhancer Enlargement.. January 13 2009, 6:27 AM

Hi,

I'm interested in buying this product. Able to access the website but unable to buy as it is all in chinese language.
How can i buy the product mention above.

Thanks and regards,
Emi

dory
(no login) Lost Sheep January 13 2009, 10:16 AM

I'm interested in buying the other stuff in that chinese website u provided, do u have a website in english ?

thanks

Cat Babe
(no login) Re: question for kakahealthcare January 13 2009, 10:26 PM

Where can I buy this product, please help!!

Anyone tried buying here:
http://www.kakahc.com/kaka/be/

Is it safe?

Katy
(no login) Re: question for kakahealthcare November 4 2011, 9:52 PM

This is a super useful machine, really great!!!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon