Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Generic bovine ovary

Generic bovine ovary
December 9 2006 at 1:46 PM Patricia (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the difference between bovine ovary and generic bovine ovary?

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Generic bovine ovary December 9 2006, 11:01 PM

When we say generic on the forum it just means it's less expensive and not combined with anything other ingredients as in a "formula" like Bountiful Breast or Ultra Breast products. There is no difference in the bovine ovary part. Bovine ovary is bovine ovary.

Good luck and happy growing

"Adopt the pace of nature: Her secret is patience" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patricia
(no login) Re: Generic bovine ovary December 15 2006, 7:48 PM

Ah I understand. So generic bovine ovary means pure bovine ovary, not mixed with other ingredients.

Anyone using a cheaper 'bovine ovary' product?
December 1 2006 at 10:29 PM Anonymous (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after much thought and going back on WU, I thought about the great succes that women have had with Bountiful breasts. I wasn't to keen on the price though, and am not sure if you have to pay for a full 9mnths supply to get the 9mnth money back gaurantee. So what I really want to know is anyone using a generic of Bountiful breast? And what is the dosage in Bountiful breast ie 500mg.? I can't seem to find Bovine Ovary quoted in pounds. Anyway any info would be useful, well you know the rest..I'm desperate for breasts!

Author Reply

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hello December 2 2006, 11:17 PM

well emmie as you probably know is on the generic brand (vitamin Power..www.botanicalbeautylab.com) and has had GREAT results in teh past 2 months.

Each bb pill is 525mg---that's not all bovine ovary though (sorry don't know the exact amnt. for that in each pill), it also has pituitary glandular and kelp in it.

Also yes I do know that in order to get the money back guarantee, unfortunately you do have to get the 9month supply. Another lady that emailed me about bb said that's what bb told her.

Good luck to you and everyone!!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) generic December 3 2006, 5:08 PM

thats the thing... what i am on is just bovine... not quite bb cause bb has other things in it. so it isnt really generic bb, just generic bovine ovary.

ultrabreast seems to be almost a more "generic" (really, just cheaper) bb, but their website gives me the creeps...

i couldnt handle the bb price either. the vitamin power bo is about 77 dollars for 3 months worth or so... no promises or garauntees though! and goodness knows i spend the extra savings on protein and heating pads and saw palmetto and every other pill on the market that doesnt counteract with bo!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Bountiful Breast
November 15 2006 at 7:53 AM Bridget (no login)

Is there any evidence of any kind that Bountiful Breast will work better than other bovine ovary sources or that it is different in any way, other than being more expensive?

Author Reply
Peaches
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast November 15 2006, 5:46 PM

I think they added some extra ingredients recently to make it seem different. In the past it was just bovine ovary (maybe they got fed up with people realising that it was no more than bovine ovary).

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER hi bridget November 16 2006, 4:46 PM

well, before there wasn't anyone that I know of trying the cheaper bo versions as opposed to the bountiful pills. but, now we have more people trying both so that we should really be able to compare before too long.

I know fawnmarie from the beboard forum, grew on a cheaper bo version..something like 1 cup size, but I don't think she used it more than like 2 months (can't remember if that's correct or not). Emmie is having some results so far on the vitamin power brand and C4ME is also having results with bountiful. Hopefully we'll hear soon if anyone else that's taking either one will be seeing results soon also. My sister is taking the vitamin power brand right now too, she's having little pains in her breasts so far, but she's also going to be adding the tyrosine/kelp whenever she gets some, because her temperature runs pretty low, so hopefully once she adds that she can grow some, since her body is responding somehow to the bo pills already.

Good luck to you!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee) growing November 16 2006, 6:42 PM

i do believe that i am growing! like michelle said, i am on the generic, so maybe i am growing a little slower, but i looked in the mirror today at the gym and (gasp!) there was a little bit of cleavage!

i need to get the tryosine as well... i cant really take kelp because i am allergic to iodine/shellfish and kelp tends to have iodine... or else that wont be growing making my boobies itch!

hugs and good boobie wishes to all...

emmie
(Login emmiedee) growing November 16 2006, 6:44 PM

i do believe that i am growing! like michelle said, i am on the generic, so maybe i am growing a little slower, but i looked in the mirror today at the gym and (gasp!) there was a little bit of cleavage!

i need to get the tryosine as well... i cant really take kelp because i am allergic to iodine/shellfish and kelp tends to have iodine... or else that wont be growing making my boobies itch!

hugs and good boobie wishes to all...

Expensive BO versus Cheap BO??
March 19 2007 at 12:34 AM Alley (Login Alley69)

Just wanted to know why is one brand expensive (BB) and the other so cheap (DNE)??

Are both products the same??

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login O1ivia) Re: Expensive BO versus Cheap BO?? March 19 2007, 1:22 AM

BO is just bovine ovary which most of us get the DNE brand and BB is bountiful breast which has the main ingredient of bovine ovary but also has other things in it. It is a premade pill that has things in it but BO jut has bovine ovary in it. Someone else may be able to explain more than I can about BB.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Expensive BO versus Cheap BO?? March 19 2007, 8:59 AM

It is remarkable that BB contains such cheap ingredients but is sold so expensively. On the other hand women still buy it, so BB can always say that since women still buy it the price can't be that terrible.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER BB and BO March 19 2007, 11:54 AM

I believe that in the case of BB u are paying for the brand's name,not for the ingredients.U can buy genetic BO and other herbs with it for about 100$ for 6 months while on BB it costs a lot of money and u won't even wanna risk if it works or not.So that is why I think that buying BO is better.Many girls have had much success on BO.GOOd Luck growing to all.

kate
(Login BObabe) BB vs. Bo March 19 2007, 12:23 PM

It's true. I'm on BB but only cause I was unaware of other options at the time. When I run out, I'll be looking at generic....unless the results really start showing, in which case I'd be too scared to rock the boat!

kate

Anonymous
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Expensive BO versus Cheap BO?? April 1 2007, 7:01 PM

It's all marketing.

I started BO with a brand that was carried by a supplement manufacturer that my father worked for a number of years ago. (NCA) Worked fine. I gained a cup in about 4.5 months.

It's all marketing.

Fawn

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee) Re: Expensive BO versus Cheap BO?? April 2 2007, 1:25 PM

The BO sold by DNE isn't marketed as a breast gain product. That's the biggest difference right there. The BB people are capitalizing on the fact that people want it to grow boobs and are willing to pay a lot to get them. They also have to cover advertising (I think they're in a lot of magazines,) as well as pay their customer service people and take care of the rest of their overhead. A big supplement company like DNE is going to absorb its overhead with more product and more gross income.

what kind of bo is best?
February 15 2008 at 5:42 PM sheep (no login)

I have vitamin brand and another generic brand I am looking into but one is 16.00 and the other is 11.00 .
Is this right?
Or am i suposed to be buying the bb or botanical beauty lab kind?
Am confused by the price difference so if someone could shed some light would be great cuz if I can getaway with the cheap one that would be cool. Thanks Girls

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: what kind of bo is best? February 15 2008, 7:43 PM

Bo is BO,the brand doesn't have any effect on the results.The price range however is due to the source of the BO(mad cow risk vs no risk)VP,and any other BO is the same.So just take the one you feel comfortable withSmile Best of luck

can we please have advice
November 1 2006 at 8:33 AM Anonymous (no login)

I'd love advice onBB verses generic brand other than cost (results are what counts ) and someone to wwwrite up from scratch what to do how many mgs in each dose of BB ? and in Generic ? please help us with instructions thanks

Author Reply
emmie
(Login emmiedee) i just did... November 2 2006, 4:43 PM

in one of the posts... i think it was the one by kari? oops... i forgot already. i think it is the one about how to get pills other than online...

hugs and good boobie wishes...

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: can we please have advice November 2 2006, 5:58 PM

My impression has always been that bovine ovary is always bovine overy, no matter where you get it from or how much you pay for it. A cow's ovaries won't be any different because you paid a high price to get them.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER dosages November 2 2006, 7:32 PM

each bountiful breast pills is 525mg, I take two of those a day (1050 total mg)they're not just made of bovine though they also have kelp and pituitary glandular in them, so the 525 mg is not all bovine ovary in each pill.

I know for vitamin power bo brand it's recommended to start out at 1800mg a day and you ramp up slowly if you need to, if you're not seeing results after so long. You can up to 2400mg a day with the vitamin power brand. I would think it would be the same for other bovine ovary products, since bovine is bovine.

I'm not sure why bb suggests to take a low dosage, but it works for me and I tried taking 3 a day, but didn't get results doing it that way and was not feeling as much aches/pains in my breasts, so it was probably too much for my body to respond. So it's trial and error I guess on the amount that would work for someone.

Hope this helps, good luck to you!! Smile

Gemma
(no login) Re: can we please have advice November 3 2006, 10:16 PM

I challenge anyone to prove that expensive bovine ovary is different to any other bovine ovary.

michelle choi
(no login) more info on bo dosages November 4 2006, 1:24 AM

Here's a link that explains more about starting amount of bo (vitamin power brand) and how/when to ramp up if needed, and what else can be taken along with it:

http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/beautybeprogram.html ---scroll to the bottom of the page where it talks about bovine ovary concentrate. Good luck to you!!

Anonymous
(no login) thanks for all this info ladies ! November 4 2006, 3:01 AM

Anonymous
(no login) bovine growth hormone ? November 29 2006, 10:28 PM

Ive heard that the expensive brand has actual glandular in it and all the cheap ones have or are made of bovine growth hormone but not the actual glandular.called RBGH this stuff is supposed to be very bad news any comments ? i cant afford the expensive stuff.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Generic BO November 30 2006, 2:00 AM

Hey Annonymous, are you the one asking about ultra breast system in another post? If not, there is another company other than BB, it's www.ultrabreastsystem.com. I only tried BB after seeing Michelle's results, but am really curious about this other company, if what they say is true, they have been around for a while, and said that BB sued them for copying their product. Not sure if any of it is true, would love to hear from someone who has used it because it is alot cheaper.

Sissy
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon