Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone heard of or tried Nip + Fab bust fix?

Hi girls,
I just read in my local newspaper about this product. I did a search on this forum but didn't see anything written about it (maybe there is but I just didn't find it). Has anyone tried it or know anything about it?

Hi, I bought it a few weeks ago..I really love it! I think it might have made boobs bit perkier already. Supposed to increase half- 3/4 cup size if used twice a day Smile

I just heard about this and was wondering about it. Please keep us updated! It's so tempting but so expensive because I am in the U.S. Sad

Target sells it in the US if anyone else wants to test it out. What worries me about this stuff is how hard it is to find out what,s in it. I haven't seen the bottle, so I cant say how detailedthe info on it is, but on their site, and on some sites that sell it, the ingredient list is complete nonsense. Basically its just the typical made-up terms you see on questionable BE products, like "boobifying particles" and "patented beauty extract". Not really, but I think you get my point. Maybe Lola, or someone else who boughit can tell us whats on the ingredient list.

hi, sorry I threw away the packaging but found this on the website
This light serum visibly plumps, smoothes + firms skin around the bust + décolleté.

Containing CellActive®- FORM a plant-based complex of active ingredients which supports the natural process of lipid deposition, lending fullness to the bust, it will reshape the contours of the cleavage area and optimally accentuate the feminine features.

Key benefits
1. Activation of lipid accumulation (in vitro) – Lipogenesis (formation of fat) in human adipocytes (fat cells)
2. Volume-Effect - Added breast volume, lends fullness to the cleavage area
3. Firming-Effect - Improved skin elasticity + firms skin in the cleavage area

Perfect for skin which has lost elasticity, it improves tonicity + firmness. Bust Fix contains:

cell active® form plumps + supports lipid deposition
mangosteen reshapes + sculpts
essential cell-boost factor smoothes + firms

I'd be totally boobified if this phrase ever sold an NBE product Big Grin

Thanks for the info Lola Smile . I always have a bug up my butt about all beauty products with needlessly cryptic ingredient lists. Basically all you can gather from their description is that it contains a blend of unnamed plant extracts, mangosteen extract (no mention of what kind or how strong), and a "cell boost factor", a completely made up term that could be absolutely anything.

I hate The Daily Mail, but you can see a news article on it here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...rgery.html

It claims that there are 1,000 bottles of this were being sold every MINUTE at it's peak.
I'm not sure I believe that.
Also I'm pretty sure that the woman is using a push-up bra in the second picture, so.. meh.

You can buy it (and see reviews) here -
http://www.boots.com/en/Nip-Fab-Bust-Fix...l_1126532/

I'm thinking if it works, if it pumps up all that much in such a short space of time, is the product SAFE?
I'm still considering it to be honest.

Just wanted to bring this topic up again.

SO...anyone tried it recently?

I guess in a worse case scenario this would be really good to use with the Noogleberry, because even if it doesn't work NB will. However, if it does, it seems as though it would enhance NB effects and vice versa....HMM...

I agree, anyone use it recently?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon