Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone heard of or tried Nip + Fab bust fix?

Hi!

2 months ago I did get the holiday pamper kit (Bust fix + tummy fix + dry leg fix). I only used bust fix, for about a month. I tried to apply it twice a day as recommended, but sometimes I'd skip it.

I really did think it helped plump up my breasts. They were definately larger (not by much, maybe half a cup size) because the cups were tighter around my breasts. I also lost about 5lbs at the same time.

However, I stopped using it and my breasts have gone down to their original size though, I feel.

I think it's my head though lol. But bust fix is pretty cheap compared to a lot of other creams out there (the pamper kit I got was on sale, cost me $33 for those 3 bottles). It smells and feels nice, so even if it doesn't plump, jsut treat it like body gel just for ur boobs lol

I really do think it's something that most probably works if you use it regularly, but if you stop, everything slowly reverses.

xx

It seems that the ingredients can be seen on one of this person's pictures.
In the case that some of you are wondering. I see it rather difficult finding the ingredients of this productDodgy

Hi
I've been looking into this, but am unable to find out whether the results are permanent. Does anybody know?

If you buy just one bottle then stop and your breasts go back down, well it's just a waste of money. But then if you have to keep buying another bottle, it's going to cost a fortune. AND is it safe?

Please, has anyone found any information of the permanency and safeness of this, as I am unable to find anything on these two subjects.

Thank you in advance.

I'm going to buy it on a whim. Right now :L
I'll let you know how it goes (:

I LOVE IT! It's totally worth the £16 even if the results aren't permanent. It really fills your boobs out much fuller and faster than anything else I've tried AND I've had great growing pains with it. I don't think it's even supposed to work like that but it has for me Smile definitely deserves a thumbs up.

Hi gasolinerainbow
Gosh, it's worked really fast for you (your post of 20th Feb saying you were going to buy it, and now on the 1st March you have filled out).
I'm going to buy some today.
Are you just going to use the one tube and see whats happens (ie: to see if your boobs go back down), or are you going to keep buying new tubes?

To everybody: I have been thinking that maybe if you keep buying new tubes and use it for a long period, may be your boobs will stay more fuller as they have got use to being bigger, the cream has 'taught' the breasts to be big.
What does everybody think? Do you have an opinion?Smile

Hi
I've bought some, and I'll let you know how I get on.

I do however have a question for anyone who uses it. Do you just rub it in AROUND your bust (like the box says), or do you actually rub it ON your bust as well. In other words, do you rub it in ON AND AROUND your bust.

Thanks

Hola,

Where would you all consider purchasing it... I think I only saw it on Amazon when I first read this thread... Suggested some other products to go with it... Any good pricing finds?

(06-03-2012, 02:10 AM)ItMeansPure Wrote:  Hola,

Where would you all consider purchasing it... I think I only saw it on Amazon when I first read this thread... Suggested some other products to go with it... Any good pricing finds?
Found the Nip + Fab bust fix at Target. Don't remember the price but didn't want to buy from Amazon and wait for the product to arrive in the mail. Have used the product a little over a week, no noticeable 'improvements'.

Smile 

Hi everyone, I'm new on here and stumbled across this website whilst searching for reviews on this product.
My breasts went up to a 36DD from a medium 32A when I was pregnant. My son (first child) is 15 months old now and my boobs have shrunk back to a 34A and are for lack of a better phrase, "socks with rocks in"!they are droopy and empty. I'm 22 and find I'm quite self concious of them. I bought the nip and fab three days ago and haven't seen any results yet (I don't expect to for a while) but I am feeling quite sceptical that maybe the fact that this cream is apparently increasing and or firming ladies breasts is possibly because they are massaging/stimulating the breast tissue and therefore encouraging a response? And I wonder that if I were to massage my breast area twice daily with a cheaper moisturiser that I might see the same results?? Just a theory, however, I did buy the product so who am I to say anything.... I am optimistic that I might get results even if they are mainly phsychological. :-) sorry that was an essay!! X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon