Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava instructions

I purchased a brava system from ebay but it doesn't have instructions. I emailed the lady that sold it to me but she doesn't answer. Can anyone help with the proper way to use this? I tried last night but it hurt like crazy! Thanks!

Are you using the smartbox or an airlock?
I've done 2 cycles of Brava so I am sure I can help you out =)

The airlock. Have the smartbox, but I haven't checked it out yet. Seems like the airlock would be easier.[/align]

The suction with the Brava device is not as strong as f.ex. noogleberry and therefore wearing the system shouldn't hurt. While using the smartbox it never hurt but if I used an airlock it did hurt a bit, especially using it for long hours. The reason it hurts is probably because you are using too much suction. I would advise you to use the smartbox because it is very convinient and actually easy to use. You do have it right?

They do say you shouldn't suck the air out before attaching the tubes to the smartbox but I used to do it. Just a little bit and then I made the smartbox do the rest, otherwise it would take forever to create the suction.

The system comes with a prep roll on or prep wipes. Do you have them? They make it easier to make a seal with the domes. When I ran out I used aloa vera gel. It also helped with the seal. QWithout something getting a seal with only the smartbox is really hard.

In the beginnig wear it for very short hours because your skin has to get used to the domes. Trust me this is very important because you will get some skin irritation but if your skin is properly "conditioned" beforehand it will NOT be as bad. F.ex. begin with only 2 hours and slowly work yourself up to the 12 hours minimum. More then 12 hours is always good for swelling but can be a little depressing.

For me sleeping on my back was the hardest part but sleeping in a little inclined position really did help. These 3 months are no walk in the park but for me it was so worth it and I am planning on starting it again next week.

Ask if you have any questions and good luck. The fist 2 weeks are by far the hardest but after that it gets a lot easier.

Thank you so much! Have you used anything else with the brava?

Hi petitemom,

In case you haven't already check it out, if you search "Brava" on youtube there are video instructions available which might help. I agree with Cousin Rose's advice. I, too, used the smartbox & the airlock. I would advise you to stick with the smartbox until you get accustomed to Brava. Best wishes!

Kiagirl

I was reading this thread and it has got me thinking........
Can we use the NB in the same way as brava?
Like wearing it for 12 hours a day for 12 weeks?
I know NB has a stronger suction but we can control it to be the same as brava, but I just don't know about the strength suction of brava, does anyone know??
I have a gauge from NB, so maybe that would be easier for me to monitor the suction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon