Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about BO, age, and prices

Hey, I'm 17 and have been looking into natural breast enhancement for a little over a year now. I was going to start herbs but found out they can be harmful to people under 21. I have looked into many different methods and think I want to start on BO asap but wanted to get some of my questions answered first.

1. Do you think BO is alright at age 17 and if not, what other method(s) would you suggest?
2. what do you think the most effective BO supplement is?
3. what is the cheapest BO supplement you are aware of?

I ask you to be talerent of my age, I model and am currently on a break because when moving from child and younger teen modeling (I can look 15 or maybe even 14) I have had to get braces and a more womanly shape. truthfully I am very short 5' 2" however once I get my braces off I have Job offers in japan. I paid for most of my braces (my mom is in debt and has been a signal mother for the past 17 years) so I'm now essentially broke. I have a job cleaning a vacation rental but other then that I don't have time for a job sense most of my time is taken up with helping my mom or studying for my GED.

All help responses are very very appreciated.

Thank you. Blush

Welcome Bloom,

Anastasia knows a lot more about BO than I do, but I think BO can be used after two years of regular cycles.

Isabelle is correct on this. According to the sites I've seen that have developed the BO formulas, some of their products were actually created specifically for teens who were not developing properly. You do need to have had your period for at least two years though. Here's a link to the Bountiful Breast website FAQ page. It won't let me link to the specific question because it comes up as a pop-up, but look under the question, "Who can use Bountiful Breast?" http://www.bountifulbreast.com/faq.html

As for the most effective BO supplement, that's hard to say. I personally have only used Ultra Breast, and dabbled a little with a generic brand (Swanson's). I experienced tingles, aches, and pains after taking just my first UB pill and did increase 1/4" in the first month. But since I haven't really tried any other BO I can't comment on how that compares to how others might have worked for me. Quite a few forum members have had great success with Ultra Breast, Bountiful Breast, and generic brand BO - usually Swanson's.

I would have to say that the cheapest BO supplement you can get is Ultra Breast. It's only $19.99 for a full 1 month supply. Bountiful Breast is $137 for a 1 1/2 month supply, $467 for a 9 month supply, or $597 for a 13 1/2 month supply. So to me anyway, it's pretty expensive. You might think that going generic would be the cheapest but from Swanson's, one bottle containing 60 pills of 250mg per pill costs $5.99. Not bad, right? But then you have to figure up how much more you have to take to equal what you get with Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast, and in the end (after shipping costs, which UB doesn't charge you for) it's about $10 more per month supply. Not a huge difference though, and with generic you get more freedom to experiment with different dosages to see what works best for you, so that's a plus.

One thing to keep in mind about BO though is that you have to make sure you're getting enough protein in your diet, and need to supplement with a protein shake or two per day and those can get quite expensive as well. You also have to make sure your temperature is above at least 98.2 degrees, and if it's not it can require the additional supplements of L-tyrosine and/or Kelp. Also, many on here who have successfully used BO did it in combination with the Noogleberry (suction/pumping device) to obtain their results (although many using other methods of NBE have done that as well). I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to discourage you from trying BO! I'm definitely not. It's just that I was in the same situation as you - kind of financially strapped at the time - and sometimes found it difficult to keep up with all of the additional supplements you need for BO. I do feel it's a great NBE product though.

Best of luck to you!

Yep, 2 years after you first start your menstrual cycle, for me I started at 13 so I could have started BO at 15 if I had known about it, grr haha.

Okay so shortcake is right, Ultra Breast from my own calculations, I posted it in threads all over on this forum so forget the exact math, but UB is the cheapest of BO brands. If you buy I believe a 2 month supply at a time you get the best deal, I did the math on this to figure it out per bottle it comes to $17 and some change per bottle I believe. You take 3 UB's per day and that's it. With generic you have to order more to have the same amount that is in the 3 UB pills and it ends up costing more, you also have to take a ton more pills per day.

With BO you need a high protein diet of 80-100g of protein per day, you can do this with your normal eating implementing more protein in your diet, or you can supplement with protein shakes or bars. It sounds like you are also trying to lose weight and the best way is with a high protein diet, a good exercise regimen, and otherwise healthy eating, why? Because muscle burns fat. To gain muscle your body needs protein. So win win here. You also need to make sure your temp is between 98.2 and 98.7 if it's constantly low, you will need to supplement. I personally use kelp and buy it cheap from swanson vitamins, it's like $6 a bottle (maybe less???) and there are a ton of pills per bottle. I have been on a full 6 months of UB and didn't finish one bottle of kelp, I'm on my 2nd round of 6 months on UB and still haven't emptied it lol.

Now what shortcake was saying about pumping is true. I used a pump and BO at the same time, and I think that's how I got my growth. I think pumping is find for someone 16 and older. Also breast massage, exercise, and hypnosis would all be fine as well. I personally use a Noogleberry breast enhancement pump but there are others out there as well.

You sound just like I did almost when I first started NBE. I'm 5'1 currently 128 lbs, my bust now is a 32DD, my waist is 27" and my hips 37" and my butt somewhere around 39". When I first started NBE I thought I was a 34B but I was dead wrong, I was really a 32AA I measured 32" on my bust. My waist was 25-26" my hips 36" and my butt 39". I did gain weight since then, but I was 18 when I first started NBE, I'm now 24, so I think my metabolism just slowed down due to age. I heard after 21 it does that.

So I definitely think you will do well with BO, pumping, massage, etc. And I'm in the same boat as you as far as wanting to lose weight. I want my waist 24-25". I also now have booby greed haha and want more Tongue so here's to bigger boobies, losing weight, and smaller waists!

Where did I read on the forum about goiters & UB/BB?? I can't find it but I thought taking kelp actually helped prevent/heal goiters.

what's goiters?

Thank you all!!! that was really helpful!! I am ordering UB tomorrow and started planing high protein meals, I hope this works!

whats a goiter?

to bigger boobies, loosing weight, and smaller waists indeed! TongueTongueTongue

well maybe... I'm having some trouble ordering it Dodgy

I know I read that somewhere but I searched thru alot of the forum & can't find it. This girl was asking if the risk of getting a goiter was worth taking UB (yep, foud it in the herbal section BUT it's been edited). It did freak me out some but not enough since UB is sitting in my closet. Yeah baby! Just came in yesterday. Ordered it on 11/12/11 came in on 11/18/11.....not bad eh?

I have thyroid issues and currently giving Pm a shot. Before PM, I have been on Antiandrogens and PC and I can say, it affected my thyroid as I have Hashimoto's. I began having night sweats and dry eyes for 3 weeks.
I can say finally it has calm down. It is very dangerous to mess with your hormones. I don't think its worth getting a gotier but I think NBE is worth trying in a careful manner. I didn't realize that even phytosterols in antiandrogen teas would throw my T Cells off! But you learn right?
Now I am being even more cautious everytime around.

I too, bought Ultra breast as I am dying to try it (2 month supply ahead).
But for now, I am doing PM for at least 6 months.

Good luck to you ladies. I have experienced growth even though I have thyroid issues but I think I will have to go at NBE longer than the average person because of it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon