Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BB - unfortunately results didn't last

Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last
October 31 2006 at 7:42 AM Judith (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used the Bountiful Breast product and the results were quite impressive. I was so pleased and agreed that they could put my testimonial on their site. However after I stopped taking it my gains vanished! The size increase went away completely and I was back to where I started from, exactly the same. In view of this I thought my testimonial was false and I asked Bountiful Breast to take my testimonial off their site. This was ignored and I had to ask them several times before they took it down. Even when they said they'd take it down they still didn't do it immediately. Altogether it took 6 months before it was taken down. To me that is sharp practice, to have a testimonial on their site that the person doesn't want there, so I wasn't happy about that. As for whether my experience is typical with results not lasting I really can't say. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Author Reply
SoCal grl
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last October 31 2006, 8:11 AM

Hi Judith, I'm so sorry to read about your unfortunate experience with Bountiful Breast. I tried it also, but it didn't work for me. (I wrote a lengthy summary on EVE's Natural Breast forum awhile back). The BB customer service department was sketchy. I hope you'll find a better NBE alternative. Good luck =)

Edit Message Delete Message

Savannah
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 15 2007, 8:33 AM

I took bovine ovary for 6 months, not BB kind though. I have to report that it had no effect on me, except that my periods became a little irregular. There was no effect at all on the breasts, so it was disappointing, but having found this forum site I see plenty of other options here!

L
(Login ccuplady) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 15 2007, 6:31 PM

I can't thank you enough for posting this message. The great thing about a forum like this is that we can all share the good, the bad, and the ugly. Learning from each other is worth it's weight in breast tissue. (lol)

Anyway, thank you for your candor. I hope that the next NBE program you try brings you lasting results!

Sun
(Login ThaliaSun) Maintenence April 18 2007, 2:39 AM

Hi Judith,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I can't believe they took so long to remove your testimonial-- that's awful.

I'm wondering if you were doing any maintenence at all-- occasional BB/BO, herbs, creams or massage?

I know BB assures everyone that results last, but in reality I've always wondered about that.

Once goal size is reached it seems likely to me that some type of maintenance would be necessary. Maybe even a very slow ramping down of BB/BO and into some type of maintenance dosage (or herbs) combined with massage.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

~Sun

Katherine
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 28 2007, 6:39 AM

I used Bountiful Breast back in 2002 and I must say the results did not last. I used it for 6 months and I saw good results in the first 4 months. Nothing happened in the next 2 months, so I stoppped taking it, especially as my cycles were very irregular when I was taking it. Unfortunately after another 6 months all the gain had gone and I was back where I first started. It's interesting to find this forum though, but I'm not sure if I would take bovine ovary again, even with maintenance this time.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 28 2007, 12:21 PM

The longest I have heard of someone using BB and keeping the results is like 1.5 years. Does anyone know of anyone else who stopped taking the product and retained growth without maintenance for a longer period of time?

HS29
(Login HS29) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 28 2007, 3:49 PM

I came across some info that might be helpful...
I was looking thru the testimonials one day and as many times as I have been on the BB site I never realized there was 2 pages. So I read the second page. They are much older and a lot of the girls on there were taking at least 3 pills or more per day. I thought that strange- but these are also from around 1999. Anyways, come to find out that the potentatization (sp?)formula has changed many times. There were issues when it was first introduced, but apparently what we are getting now is the really "good stuff" and any growth should be kept.

HTH

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 29 2007, 7:21 AM

Well if you believe that I guess you're willing to believe in anything. Potentatization? Are you serious? I believe that's what's known as marketing speak isn't it? And the really good stuff eh? Are you sure? Really good stuff? ROTFLMAO. All they are selling is bovine ovary at an inflated price.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 29 2007, 11:21 AM

LOL! I'm suprised that someone who seems so knowledgeable does not know about this. Here is a link that explains potenization in simple terms. http://www.deliciouslivingmag.com/magazine/index.cfm?fuseaction=article&issueID=84&articleID=1933

As for me, I do belive it, only becuase their dosage went from 3 to 2 pills over a period. Whatever is in them it is only 520mg each, so that would mean we are taking too low of a dose of BO to grow, and I've grown just fine.

Homeopathic potenization is a recognized procedure. It can up the potentcy in a substance. I'm not the gullable type, and even though I may not be real happy with some of BB's antics, I do believe this part, otherwise the dose would be too low for results. They specifically tell you not to take more than the daily dosage, why would they do that, if they wanted a marketing ploy, taking more would mean selling more.

HS29 - I read all those old testimonies a while back, and thought that they really should put some sort of diclaimer on there or take the old ones out, it makes people think that they should up the dose. After everything that happened recently, you would think that they would want to avoid confustion??

This message has been edited by sissy2345 on Apr 29, 2007 11:39 AM

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 29 2007, 2:16 PM

Now, I don't "believe" in homeopathy because I know how it's supposed to work, and I can do math. Homeopathic remedies are diluted so many times that there is virtually NO chance of any of the good stuff even being in the concoction that is left.

A second problem here is that homeopathy is supposed to use very tiny amounts of something that causes a problem. That substance is taken to cure it; that is the "like cures like" idea. In this case it should be something that causes small breasts, not something known to cause breast growth. Perhaps homeopathic vitex?? lol.

Anyways, I doubt BB uses homeopathic BO. If it smells like BO, likely theres a ton of it in there, not a miniscule amount.

Sissy
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last April 29 2007, 4:33 PM

Well who really knows -- not me that's for sure, but it would explain that the total ingredients are less than 1100mgs daily, less than normally required for growth. Just for the sake of mention, BB do not smell like the generic, mine have no smell at all, the DNE smell horrible, I have them also.

Isn't it the ovaries that produce the female hormones, such as for breast growth?

HS29
(Login HS29) Jenneelle April 30 2007, 12:07 AM

Jenneelle-

I have seen many of your posts and mostly you are right about whatever u are replying to. Many girls here are thankful to have u here.

I chose to share info that comes from a VERY reliable source. I gave the shortened condensed story and yes I am believing most of it. You have the right to disbelieve it and ROFL whatever body part you chose to laugh off.

I wonder Jenneelle- what method of NBE you are using b/c I have not been able to locate your program page or any post regarding what method you are using. Are you even doing NBE??? You seem to know a lot about what NOT to do, so what is your suggestion as what TO DO?

I would feel more comfortable taking advice or believing what someone has to say if I knew they were in the same boat as me. I don't feel that way with you b/c I do not know what you are doing.

Charity
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 2 2007, 8:18 AM

It's hard to believe that Bountiful Breast is homeopathic. But who really knows, they don't seem to know themselves.

Ccupwannabe
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 3 2007, 2:18 AM

Wait, I'm confused. Do the results last or not? To me, the risk is not worth it if the results aren't permanent. I am on day 3 of BO and already getting "sensations" -- BUT, taking all of those pills on an empty stomach every day is actually very difficult (intolerant gag reflex). Plus, just the thought of ingesting cow organs every day is enough to make me gag. So------ is there anyone at all who can claim having results that really last with this? Should I switch to herbs? Do those results last?
And - now that the Bountiful pills are basically more powerful (is this the correct understanding of homeopathic potenization?) -- how does that relate to actually keeping the goods versus just growing them?
Thanks for any help understanding this!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 3 2007, 2:56 PM

i think that after we have reached the desired result,we should lower the dosage for few months then stop it,not stop immediatley after reaching the goal...then results will last...

HaitianSensation
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 3 2007, 3:47 PM

Hi! I am on Day 6 and have felt some sensations already but was not sure if that was psychsomatic or not. Plus, I'm slowly adding other vitamins and herbs to my rountine as I try to get used to not only ingesting what seems like a trillion pills a day, but also big ol' cow ovaries -- esp. after having been a vegetarian for 10 years and only just recently starting to eating meat for health reasons! Ugh! So basically, I really do hope we can figure out a way to truly make sure the results stay b/c the risk, the grossness and price of BB (and all of this really) is a lot of invest for only part-time results. Anyone had long-term results that have stayed? If so, what type of maintenance do you do?

BTW, I have just started giving myself a name on this group. I wrote a couple things before but anonymously. But since I check the group daily, I figured I should join in on the fun the right way! :o)

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 3 2007, 4:17 PM

welcome aboard,
Cyd from BB has kept all growth ,and i think she has stopped a year ago..Dont know the exact duration.I think the most important thing is not to stop it suddenly and immidiately..Lower the dose then stopping would help us maintain our growth..Good luck and good growth Smile

Ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 4 2007, 12:52 PM

Not trying to be catty at all - but Cyd does work for the company now. In your conversations with her have you gotten the impression that she's genuine? I haven't talked with her.
Thx!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 5 2007, 6:08 PM

I think that Cyd is definately geniune, she is the one who originally told all about he controversy at BB, infact, the hysteria that was blamed on someone else, actually was Cyd's doing, but she was offered a job and took down the controversial info from her site as a result. Don't take that as a mean comment, I appreciate that we were told the truth. It would be interesting to know if she still maintains by taking BB, or if she kept all her growth, maybe Melissa knows, she is in contact with her reguarly I think??

What we need is for more past users to come and share their experiences, but if they grew and reached their goal, they are probably not out there searching and finding the forum. It's scary that some lost everything, hopefully it was a formula issue that was corrected. Mine does not feel like temporary growth, it feels like solid breast tissue, or fat I guess it is. I promise to keep coming back to share my experience, even after I'm done with NBE and moved on, but I'm atleast 5 months from stopping, and it will be years before my testimony means anything.

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 9 2007, 1:20 AM

I used generic BO, and my results were permanent. Everyone really IS different. The difference in breast size has more to do with how many fat cells are surrounding your breast glands than anything else.

If you tend to be thin or have a hard time gaining, your results will be slower. If you go on a diet or lose weight afterwards, you will probably lose your results, too.

I used generic (NCA brand) for five months and gained a cup size (b to c). I kept it for two years until I lost a lot of weight in a short time (due to depression and over exercise). After the depression dissappated I went on Vitamin Power BO and gained my cup back and more. And the results have stuck with me since.

Everyone is different and gets different results at different speeds.

Generally, if you use BO for at least six months and then titrate down slowly and don't go on any kind of extreme diet (like losing more than 2 pounds a week), you should be able to keep your gains.

Fawn

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) BB growth May 9 2007, 1:53 AM

So, as long as we stay on the BB or Bo for at least 6 months time, we should keep all growth, right?
I want to continue to get BB for as long as I need it and stay on it for as long as it takes ( and can afford it!).
I just don't want to mess up and do anything to stop growth or hinder it!
Like to much caffiene or not taking the dosage right.

Fluffy Sheep
(Login fawnmarie) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 12 2007, 1:43 AM

Paula - I drank coffee all throughout my time on BO. Theoretically it might interfere, but I found I couldn't live without it.

You should continue taking your BO product for a few months after you've reached your goal, because there is always some water retention when you're taking any BE product. You should expect some swelling to go down once you stop taking it. But you should lose your growth, no.

Paula Longstreet
(Login butterfly40) caffeine May 13 2007, 2:04 AM

That is good becuz" i live on caffeine!
I take energy pills (like ones for my company)
and drink a natural energy drink, plus occassionally drink a cup of coffee.
But i NEED some form of caffeine for energy to keep up with work and family.
That is good news about maintaining your growth from BO>
I will maintain for probably a year on pills.
So. it sticks!

Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 15 2007, 1:25 PM

Hi Sissy,

I haven't been around much lately, we have been busy finishing our entire basement and it has taken up most of my time. Anyways, I just wanted to jump in and say that yes, you are right, Cyd and I are friends and talk often. She has kept her results, she just went on a cruise and sent me pictures of her in her new bikini's, she looks fantastic! I still hold out hope to get results like hers! Smile

I have not had any new gain since my 1/4 inch last month but I have maintained that, didn't lose any of it! So now I am 2 1/4 inches total. I would like to gain at least another 2 inches! I figure that I might have to be on BB for another year maybe, but as long as I keep seeing results no matter how small here and there I will continue to take it.

Hope this helps!
Melissa

lisa
(no login) Sissy - any chance you can report on BB? May 23 2009, 3:52 AM

Would you mind please sharing your feedback - hope you're still out there!

Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last
May 5 2007 at 6:08 PM Sissy (Login sissy2345)

Response to Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that Cyd is definately geniune, she is the one who originally told all about he controversy at BB, infact, the hysteria that was blamed on someone else, actually was Cyd's doing, but she was offered a job and took down the controversial info from her site as a result. Don't take that as a mean comment, I appreciate that we were told the truth. It would be interesting to know if she still maintains by taking BB, or if she kept all her growth, maybe Melissa knows, she is in contact with her reguarly I think??

What we need is for more past users to come and share their experiences, but if they grew and reached their goal, they are probably not out there searching and finding the forum. It's scary that some lost everything, hopefully it was a formula issue that was corrected. Mine does not feel like temporary growth, it feels like solid breast tissue, or fat I guess it is. I promise to keep coming back to share my experience, even after I'm done with NBE and moved on, but I'm atleast 5 months from stopping, and it will be years before my testimony means anything.

32dds
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 23 2009, 6:40 PM

Heres a post sissy wrote not too long ago. Go to the very last post.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/th...east+pills-

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 24 2009, 5:03 PM

Hi Lisa,

My final results were impressive, I grew 4.5+ inches, was full, round and proud. After 9-10 months or so, I weaned myself off, like one pill a day for the last month, then stopped.
After 1 month off the pills, I lost all growth. I wrote to bb several times asking for help...hoping they would work with me to see what may be the reason. They basically told me it was not possible to lose the growth, it should be permanent. Like I was a liar or something. I was offended and actually suprised that they wouldn't want to look into my issue to see what might be the reason, since I did grow well and was initially a success story. Actually it was devastating to lose it, but I later started taking vitamin power brand, and seemed to grow and inch or so, but nothing like my bb growth.

I was a defender of bb for a while, but now don't think much of the company now. I am using the noogleberry pump currently, and happy with the results I'm getting with it. Someday I might start taking bb again to see if I can retain the results.....but I need to be able to get past the way they blew me off before I can handle giving them my business again Smile

Sissy

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 24 2009, 11:55 PM

Sissy,

You do know that there are other places that sell bovine ovary, right? BB isnt the only place. Moreover, why would you want to buy from them again after how they treated you when you spent so much money with them. Clearly they are not concerned with repeat business, yet you are concerned with repeat business. I dont get it! I would be cursing them to give me back my money because they are overpriced bovine ovary.

In all honesty, bovine ovary is bovine ovary. I dont think that BB's is any better just because they charge more for it. There are many companies that sell BO, if you look through the forum you will see.

Hope you regain your impressive 4.5+ inches of growth. Bovine ovary worked well for me and I plan on continuing until I get my desired size. I took a break when I went on vacation just because I was too busy having fun, and I didnt lose anything. I am on a break now and still I have not lost anything. I think it is unusual for you to lose inches, especially after 10 months. There must be something wrong with BB, not you.

hmmm - but no one has said it lasted
(no login) I've looked but haven't found one person who said bo lasted May 28 2009, 3:55 AM

anyone? Sad

32dds
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 28 2009, 4:14 AM

Chelle Choi said her results lasted.

My results have also lasted. I grew from 31 inches to 35 inches and I took a break when I went on vacation for 9 days, didnt lose anything at all.

I am on a break right now because my results have slowed down, probably because I was taking BO for 6 months. I am doing a liver cleanse and deciding what NBE method I want to continue on with. It has been close about a couple of weeks now since I stopped and I actuallu grew some more since I have been on a break.

I think my results are permanent because I have not lost any inches nor any fullness. However, I would like to be bigger, so I might continue BO since I still have a 6 month supply left and because it worked well for me.

more than 3 months
(no login) Has anyone stopped taking the BO and kept results FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS? May 28 2009, 1:05 PM

The only responses I've seen are ladies who stopped for a week and think that's enough. From what I've read, it's not. Everyone else said they lost theirs after six weeks unless they took a "maintenance" dose but no one specified what that is Sad

interested, but wanting to know what i'm getting into and for how long (six months or for life Smile

by the way
(no login) chelle choi said she did NOT keep the bo results May 28 2009, 1:05 PM

and switched to nb

32dds
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 28 2009, 2:01 PM

Well I have kept mine so far.

How do you know Chelle Choi lost hers? From her post she said she kept everything.

Most people who say they lose their growth are the ones who took BountifulBreast. I am not taking BB. I think that there is something in BB that makes people lose what they have gained. I cannot really comment on this because I didnt take it.

Also, I have not stopped for 6 weeks because I am not done with my program yet. I have only taken breaks for one or two weeks.

A maintenance dose is when your lower your regular dose. For example, if you are taking 2 pills per day, you would take one pill a day. This is after you reach your desired size and are wanting to stop. If you slowly stop taking the pills instead of abruptly stopping your chances of keeping your growth are supposed to be higher.

I think the longer you take any NBE product, the more permanent your results. I was planning on taking BO for a year and a half so I can get lasting results. It seems that those who took anything for 18 months or longer kept the growth.

When I am done with my program I will try to come back to let everyone know if I have lost any growth or not when stopping, but I plan to take BO for at least 1 more year.

my mistake?
(no login) thought Michelle from the personal program pages... more May 29 2009, 4:55 AM

I don't understand how to figure out what women have used that works from the pp pages. So many of the pages start with one nbe, then switch over and over that I get lost trying to sort out who used what and which one worked. I appreciate the info about using 1 pill a day for six months to titrate off.

I've used pm cream only - it works well, but is messy, smells, inconvenient, expensive, does not last, and creates constant tenderness and soreness. plus if it lightens the nipples - ready to move on to something more permanent, less mess.

thank you for all your feedback. please keep us posted!!!

ps
(no login) how much are you taking? May 29 2009, 4:57 AM

Hi again, do you have a pp page? how much are you taking? how long will you take that before switching to maintenance ?

Thanks again = I'll let you know how mine goes once I get it! Smile

32dds
(no login) Re: Bountiful Breast - unfortunately results didn't last May 30 2009, 2:39 PM

No, I dont have a programs page. I am just on a break from BO. So right now I am doing massages only, trying to eat helpful foods, and push ups. I think I will take for at least 1 year before slowly stopping. Then when I am taking a maintenance dose, I will probably take it for 9 mths-1 yr, just to make sure my growth is permanent and that I achieve as much growth as possibl. Right now I am still an A cup but because of breastfeeding I have to fill up first then I will start growing. So, its not like I will be growing right away like some would who have not breastfed. For that reason I will be taking BO longer. So I am looking to take it for at least a yr and a half but probably closer to 2 yrs.

My goal is to fill out, then to grow bigger.

Permanent growth and BB
June 6 2009 at 8:33 PM Natalie (no login)

I must say.....that fact everyone quits the pills so early is probably what makes you lose growth. The whole point of these pills are to stimulate a 2nd "puberty". It recreates the hormones you made when you were a teenager to jumpstart growth in your body. Now I remember when I was going through puberty, it took a couple years to complete the growth. Don't you ladies think that 6-10 months is a little short to be expecting anything permanent. You aren't giving your body time to get used to the new hormones and hold on to the growth. I have been on BB for a month and this forum for almost a year researching up and down. I'm planning on taking the BB pills for over a year...closer to a year and a half to 2 years. Plus in BB recommendations, they state that you should take at least 13 months worth. I know they may use that to sell more, but it just seems logical that a second puberty would take just as long to develop underdeveloped breasts. They also say you can eat and take whatever you want but I disagree, most people interrupt puberty and first growth because of lack of exercise, poor diet, etc. That's one of the reason MOST women have underdeveloped bodies. If you are going to restart puberty, do it right...eat healthy, get at least 8 hours of sleep, exercise and take care of yourself. Smoking, drinking, and caffeine may not stop growth but they may hinder the results you want or even slow it down. Hey, it may even be why people lose growth. Just thought I might be able to help.

good luck growing ladies!
Natalie

Author Reply
32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 6 2009, 9:15 PM

I agree with you Natalie.

If you quit too early you will not keep your growth. Most of people on this forum who achieved good and permanent growth were the ones who tool NBE products for at least 18 months. 6-10 months is not enough time to have permanent growth, in my opinion. I am thinking at least 2 years and then to slowly decrease the dose before completely stoppong.

Thats funny BB recommends 13 months because I remember learning about the body regenerating all new cells by 13 months of consistently doing something. So, 13 months or longer sounds about right, even if it is more expensive. The longer one takes NBE products the more permanent is the growth. I am in it for the long run anyhow, so to me it doesnt really matter if it is 2 years.

I have been taking it for 6 months already, but I dont think this is enough time at all. I think I need another yr and a half. It a good thing I have another 12 month supply. I was thinking of switching to PM, but I am back and forth on that one. I think I may stick to BO because I know it works for me already.

The only thing is I have not been exercising and eating healthy (somewhat). I also have not been sleeping 8 hrs a day. I go to bed late and wake up early. I am going to try to do all the things that will bring me good growth the second time around.

I am hoping for 32DD's as my name suggests. Right now I am a 32A or a small 32B. I cant really tell. I have a 32C bra that fits but it needs to fill up some more. Once I fill that I will know I am a C, because it is also unpadded.

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 9 2009, 9:39 PM

Yeah, the 13 months sounds right. I don't mind taking it for 2 years when I know it works and it will be permanent if I do...I think it's worth the money. Plus it's already filled out my hips a little more (I was on generic BO for a month and a half before I started BB and it mostly only helped fill me out in the hip area instead of breasts...but hey, you gotta start somewhere!). I get aches and itches all the time on BB and love it because I know what it will bring. No growth as of yet (maybe a teeny bit) but I think it's working with my hormones first. I have the moods and emotions of a teenager again. Once again though, it's all worth it and the second time around is easier cause I know what to expect. I will probably take it for at least 18 months and then trickle off if I've achieved the size I want. I'm aiming for a large C to a small-med D. I think some people get impatient and want the payoff right now instead of waiting for good things to run their course....but they'll learn eventually if that's what they really want. Thanx for responding hun. Happy growing!!! Patience pays off ladies.

Natalie

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 13 2009, 11:45 PM

Hopefully my patience will pay off!

I am hoping for at least a full C. I am hoping I can achieve it period. No matter how long it takes as long as I see a continual increase, even if it is small. Then I will be happy.

Natalie, will you please post your progress regularly to us know how it is going? Also, what are you going to be taking with your BB pills?

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 20 2009, 7:51 PM

Of course I will hun :o) I will let you know every couple of weeks or every month how things are developing.
I do take other supplements to help support growth and try to boost it. I got on a vitamin kick when I started out with a herbal blend of supplements to start growing. But I knew it would be more expensive and more of a trial-error thing, so I just went to BO. I heard a lot of good things about it and it seems to work with everyone's body. I take IGF-1 (growth supplement-not HGH though) to boost growth, Saw Palmetto to get rid of excess testosterone (androgen-blocker), Swiss Lamb Placenta (which has growth factors), Maca (for the booty-not that I really need it but I'd love a big ol' butt), Calcium-Magnesium (calcium always supports female growth and most women don't get enough calcium and vit. D), Papaya enzyme chews (help with better protein absorption), and i drink Muscle Milk Light for protein...which I will switch to a higher protein-content drink when I get home (I am in the Navy and currently on deployment on a carrir right now- to return in about a month). I also take collagen-C for plumpness in skin (it's plumped my lips up) but will probably add chicken feet soup because it's supposed to be GREAT for growth in the breast area! I take other supplements for skin and stuff but nothing that has a big impact on the boobies. IGF-1 and chicken feet soup seem to be the most promising and I hear that you can take PM Topically (cream) and it won't affect the insde growth. So I will start using Ro-Bust cream when I get home.
If you have any more questions just ask hun. I'm not an expert but I do my research and have tried a bunch of different things already. Happy growing!!!

Natalie

Salome83
(no login) PM cream with BB? June 20 2009, 11:22 PM

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for the useful info, i am also using BB and try to take collagen and chicken feet as supplements. I just wonder if we can use PM cream while taking BB? I was thinking about that but then I was afraid if there is any blocking effect with BO and PM.
Thanks again,

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 22 2009, 5:50 AM

Natalie,

You seem to know what you are talking about and you have done your research. I think you have a great program going. I believe you will have good results as I have.

I think that within a month you should see a real difference. Happy boobie growing!

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 22 2009, 5:58 AM

I have gone from a 31 inches to 35 inches in about 7 months now. I would say I would like to be about 38 or 39 inches at bust to be happy with my results. My results have seemed to slow down so I was thinking to switch it up and take something else. So I am hoping for at least 3 more inches! I have a 9 mth supply of BO still take. I was thinking of switching to PM for about a yr and see how that goes and perhaps go back to BO after that.

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 23 2009, 6:18 PM

Salome,
It would not be good to ingest PM but I've read that taking the cream topically only affects the area it is present on and will firm up the growth you achieve with it and other methods. I doused about it and found that it would help my body. If it seems to hinder my growth I will desist and it won't be in my system (so won't be hard to recover from). Happy growing hun :o)

32dds,
Thanks for your support and encouragement! I haven't grown yet (at least that I can see visually) but I feel tingles and hope everything is righting itself internally. I haven't been very good at remembering my protein shakes but I'm getting better and that should help growth. It's only been about a month though...so I am being patient. How long did it take you to get any growth? 4 inches is great! Even if I didnt reach my goal of a small-med D, I would be happy to just fill out. But I'll press on until I reach max-growth. Good luck with whatever you go to next! Oh, one more question... how regular are you with drinking protein and how often do you exercise? Thanx hun.

Good luck ladies!
Natalie

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 23 2009, 7:41 PM

Natalie,

I would think 4 inches is great but I went from an AAAAA to an A. I can fill up my padded B bra pretty good now, so I would say I am a full A/small B. I got most of my growth in the beginning. I was working out regularly, like 3 times a week (I would go before school at the gym at school). I also took alot of protein shakes and amino acids. I was taking Muscle Milk at that time but later switched to another brand because it had more protein. I have 3 different kinds of protein shakes now! I would mix them all up together. I have not grown the same since taking muscle milk, I am not sure why. I have my program written down of exactly what I was taking so I may try to replicate it, again. I would just like to be a very full C. If I get to a full D, my dreams have come true.

I think I will continue on with BO for now, seeing as I have no money to buy anything else. I was getting frustrated and stopped because I was not seeing any growth for the last few months I took it. I did a complete liver cleanse (with gullstones removed and all!) and I also did a mini liver cleanse with Milk Thistle.

I dont think the hubby will let me buy any more protein shake, seeing as I already have 3! LOL! But I will try to copy my old routine, when I have money that is! Its been really s****y where I am due to the recession. I graduated in Jan. 2009 from Uni and since then I have not been able to find a job, not a good one anyways. I am very desperate for a job, mainly so I can keep my NBE program going!

Good luck to all on this carzy NBE journey!

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 24 2009, 4:38 PM

32dd,
I am taking muscle milk light because it's hard for me to get to the gym but since I'm on a ship, everywhere I go I have to walk to get there. So I am active but not gym-active. Muscle milk also has a lot of amino acids and growth factors. That may be why you grew so well. How often in a day or week did you take it and how much did you take?
I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties but I hope it gets better back in the states. Hopefully it won't hinder your results. Good luck with your mixture of protein drinks! Try to stay patient, your hormones could be working internally and just recouperating after a big growth spurt. Don't dicourage! Good luck hun and talk to you soon.

Natalie

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 24 2009, 5:50 PM

Thanks Natalie, its nice to have someone taking BO to talk to. I never usually posted here, just read through all the post on the BO forum, over time! I hope we can keep each other posted as we go through our journey to D's!

I starting by taking 1 scoop 3 times a day. Then I realized that there was very little protein in each scoop (only 16 grams of protein) I started taking 2 scoops, 3 times a day. I would drink the protein shake everyday. Sometime I would miss a dose but I would try to drink it at least once a day. The days that I drank the shake only once a day, I didnt get that much tingles. HOwever, if I drank 2 scoops, 3 times a day I would feel tingles and like literally 1 week later I was 1/4 inch bigger. At the end of the mth I was 1 inch bigger and it went o for a few more mths and then stopped abruptly.

I would need muscle milk again, if I wanted to try to get back that growth. I am just trying to remain consistent in what I was doing. I am going to start back up again with BO. I have a 2 mth supply left so I will see if I can get 2 more inches. I would be happy with that. Then I might switch to PM or buy more BO depending on the results I get this time around.

I think adding the IGF's are a good idea and I wanted to try them ever since I seen Beth's growth, knowing she used them.

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 25 2009, 6:06 PM

Natalie, how much swiss lamb placenta are you going to add to your program? On my bottle it says 2 at night. I am thinking of 3 per day: morning, noon, and night. Along with 3 pills of BO, at the same time as the SLP.

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 25 2009, 6:38 PM

No problem hun! I agree...it is nice to have someone going through the journey at the same time too. I will definately keep you posted on any improvements and results.

I don't think I am taking enough protein...that is probably why I am not growing that fast. When I get back I will probably take muscle milk with another 60 gram protein drink (mix it) so i don't have to take the muscle milk so many times a day. It's a hassle on the boat. I only do it about once a day and I have the Light version so it's probably not enough. Some days I forget alltogether. Thanks for the info. Do you take BB or generic BO? The IGF-1 help with overall energy too, I hope it helps with growth. You've done your research too, beth really inspired me and I started with her program first. It was just a lot of work! So I tried this instead.

about the SLP, I bought the DNA lamb placenta in gel caps because they have better absorpion than tablets. I take them before bedtime and I also added some extra marine protein (which is found in them) to my pills I'm taking too. I never even thought to increase the dosage. I'm sure that taking an extra one a day would help though. But I'm not sure why they recommend you take them at night than any other time. Kinda weird. Hope that helps if any. Talk to you soon hun.

Natalie

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 25 2009, 11:32 PM

So I started on SLP yesterday and got tingles! I am happy Smile I started BO again today, long story short I was takinng expired BO! Check the expiration date on pills when you get them. I also got tingles today too. I know it is working now, and I am back on track.

The main thing with BO is to take enough protein shakes and enough protein from your diet. I try to eat lots of protein, but I am a carbs junkie! I love breads, pastas, and potatoes. I am going to try to switch to whole wheat stuff because I heard that also helps NBE.

Natalie, you are on a ship? Are you in the navy part of the army? How do you manage to go on the forum and catch an internet signal on a ship? Tech, these days is crazy! Furthermore, how do you get you order pills and stuff?

I will try to take lots of protein this week and I will not measure until next week, and hopefully I would have grown 1/2 inch, wishful thinking I know! But it could happen! I am going to use the law of attraction to get the size I want.

Natalie
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 26 2009, 6:02 PM

That sux that they were expired!!! I checked my dates and I'm fine. Thanx though. I wish you good luck on BO again.

Yes, I'm on a ship and we have internet. I am in the Navy on a carrier...a giant ship that holds about 5,000 people. The Navy are the only ones with ships. We transport marines too. The Coast guard has smaller boats. AArmy does their own thing but we help them out too. I work with f-18 fighter jets, I'm an Aviation Electrician. Not as glamorous as it sounds though. I'm crossrating to be a navy Legalman. That will be 10 times better! It's like Paralegal work.

I believe in the Law of Attraction too! That's so neat that we have so much in common...but you have to kind of think like that if you want this stuff to work. It's hard to keep it up but I try as much as possible. Tell me how it goes hun. Good luck growing!!

Natalie

32dds
(no login) Re: Permanent growth and BB June 26 2009, 7:13 PM

An Aviation Electrician? That does sound very cool indeed! And you have internet! Your lucky to have such a job and good luck with the paralegal-like job, but that sounds boring to me. I would rather be with the f-18 fighter jets!

Anyhow, I am wondering if I should take SLP and BO together or separately or not together at all. I am also wondering if they will cancel each other out! I guess the only way to know is to try it out. When I took SLP by itself and protein shake I got tingles. When I took BO by itself with Protein shake I also got tingles. So I am thinking if I take both I should get more tingles and MORE growth!

I am pretty excited now because I have been feeling deep tingles everyday since I started. I am going to experiment and see if I do better with BO and SLP together. I will take one then wait a bit then take the other one, because I dont want to 2 pills to competing against each other I ant them to work with each other, if that makes sense!

I will let you know my progress. Do you have a personal programs page? What are your stats?

We do think the same, I hope we can be growing friends!

TO SISSY, HOPE YOUR STILL OUT THERE
June 25 2009 at 8:42 PM Rose (no login)

Hello Sissy, sorry for the very late reply, Ive been soo busy over the last two months.
Im sorry to hear that you lost all your growth, you must have been disappointed big time!Sad Also its a shame bountiful cannot be trusted, it seems the 9 months money back mentioned on their site is a little pointless if this is the response you experienced. I know now that if all fails, theres not much point bugging them about it.

Despite what Ive read I still connot come to terms with that you can grow 4inches and just lose it all. Another thing that scares me is I only want a gain of 2inches or so and I wouldnt want to keep growing after that. Taking the product for 4 to 6 months Im sure i would grow more. I dont really know what the best option would be. Take less after I reach my goal..?

My biggest worry however is being over the moon with my great results, and then losing it all, as well as SAGGING! Did your breasts sag a lot when you lost your growth?
Because I am in a long term relationship and my boyfriend is not to know about this, it would be extra hard to go through the loss. Sad This makes me want to cry, although at times I do feel rather pathetic crying about my breasts but GOD I CAN'T HELP IT! Sad

I reallly hope your new programe works for you Sissy, I can see how much of a torture it is and how time comsuming just to get a couple of inches of fat on your chest.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to hear from you.

Rose xx

Author Reply
32dds
(no login) Re: TO SISSY, HOPE YOUR STILL OUT THERE June 26 2009, 7:26 PM

Hi Rose,

I am not Sissy, but I can empathize with you. I have always had small breast but after having breastfed 2 kids, they were deflated and empty, pretty much just all skin. I started on this NBE journey about 5 yrs ago. For the first 4 yrs I tried different combinations of herbs, I gained ten I lost and continued like this on and off for 4 yrs.

Then I found this forum and realized there were many girls like me in my same predicament. I also seen many pics of girls with great progress. I though if they can do it, so can I. I have gone from 31 inches to 35 inches, I was on a stand still for about 3-4 months. I was taking BO for about 7 months in total.

I am now back on my journey and back to growing. I stopped many times while taking BO and never lost anything. Usually during my period I would lose some fullness, but that was it.

I encourage you to look through the pictures page and see the progress that many girls have made already. You can change the size of yout breast naturally, and there is no need to cry anymore! You will get the size you want. The one thing I have seen time and time again, is that those who take any NBE supplement religiously and for a longer period of time, see the best results. I too have noticed that it takes time for these thinga to happen but it does happen and before you know 1 yr has passed and you are the size you have always dreamed of. Never give up.

Rose
(no login) Re: TO SISSY, HOPE YOUR STILL OUT THERE July 1 2009, 8:00 PM

Hi 32dds, nice to hear from someone who really understands. Smile I've been wanting to order BB for ages and I think I have finally ripened to my decision. Today was 35 degrees C outside and Im tired of looking out of proportion, not being able to buy and wear what I want. Im not one to give up, I just really hope I dont lose my growth after stopping the pills as that would be the biggest disappointment. I hope we can help each other through this happy growing journey. I think you have given me a little more hope that it will happen and will be there to stay.

Good luck, I see your going well so far Smile

32dds
(no login) Re: TO SISSY, HOPE YOUR STILL OUT THERE July 1 2009, 10:52 PM

I would say in order to not lose growth:

a)You need alot of protein shakes; around 50-80 grams daily of protein
b)You would also need a diet that is high in protein.
c)You would need to slowly stop taking your pills once you reach your desired size. Ex. If you take 3 pills daily, take 2 for a few months then take 1 for a few months and then stop.
d)You need to take the pills for a sufficient amount of time. It takes your body 13 months to have completely new cells. So, I would say to take them for at least 13 months.

If BB pills are too expensive for you (which they are expensive!), then try to look for a cheaper, generic alternative. I would love for us to help each other through this time of growing. I will post my results here as I get them. I have 2 months to get to a C, I will get there!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon