Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Member Intro

Hi. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 31 year old woman living in Canada. I am currently a 32AA according to an online calculator (30" over largest area and 28" underneath the bust) but was a 34B or C (depending on the brand) before I had children, and was a D while nursing which was really nice! So my breast are not only tiny but look totally deflated. I have tried using herbs for about a year which was quite discouraging. I am now starting my final program which I will do for atleast 9 months and go from there. If it's all good, I will continue on it until I reach my goal of 36C or 34D. I have purchased BO (Bountiful Breast) and will be doing massage, protein and gelatin as well. I'm thinking of starting a thread for my program for me to be able to have a safe place to keep track of my progress, and also to hopefully be an encouragement to others.

(11-11-2011, 08:01 PM)AA2D Wrote:  Hi. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 31 year old woman living in Canada. I am currently a 32AA according to an online calculator (30" over largest area and 28" underneath the bust) but was a 34B or C (depending on the brand) before I had children, and was a D while nursing which was really nice! So my breast are not only tiny but look totally deflated. I have tried using herbs for about a year which was quite discouraging. I am now starting my final program which I will do for atleast 9 months and go from there. If it's all good, I will continue on it until I reach my goal of 36C or 34D. I have purchased BO (Bountiful Breast) and will be doing massage, protein and gelatin as well. I'm thinking of starting a thread for my program for me to be able to have a safe place to keep track of my progress, and also to hopefully be an encouragement to others.

Hi there and welcome! Yes,definitely post to keep progress. I need to do so myself....I need to bring mine over from the old site. Best of luck and keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon