Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BustMaxx Fundamentally flawed or quality product?

http://www.amazon.com/BUSTMAXX-Bottles-Enlargement-Enhancement-Augmentation/dp/B0047MAO30/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1321039713&sr=1-1

Newish (i think) NBE out there with lots of good customer reviews from 3rd party company (amzn).

Big problem is they use PM with other PhytoEstrogens (see ingredients attached). Can an expert tell me the theory why PM doesnt like to mix?

I understand that the ratio of ingredients in the blend goes from the most to the least so I'm guessing PM isnt more than like 600mg per dose. Hows this look?

Another Q: Would goats rue and HGH go well with any herbal program?

Thanks!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I personally have seen this,but I have not tried it. As far as PM not mixing with others,well I'm in trouble, as I also drink bustea,which has fenugreek and fennel,and I also take saw palmetto,as I am high androgens. That combo is what works for me. I am interested to see what others have to say......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon